Do you have real-life trading friends?

I do know people in real life who trade - one is a member of my family, another is a close friend of theirs.

I’m on Babypips.com because of a friend I met online. My friend is also a newbie but a more experienced newbie. I started learning about Forex trading two weeks ago.

I would love to have friends that are experienced at all levels.

They recommended you a great place to learn from. :slight_smile:

Hopefully you get to meet friends here too!

1 Like

I would say I do, even though they are 20 years older than me. Our personalities are very alike though. I do not know anything about tennis but the thing with trading is that you are in your own league. It’s okay to ask them questions because trading humbles you into seeing how real things are, no one is better or worse than the other. We were all beginners at one point in time.

2 Likes

Having friends who trade and who happily answer questions sounds very comforting.

2 Likes

Applies to any subject now that I think about it…

1 Like

Oh, for certain!
With trading it becomes so vital because there are real money involved. :smiley:

1 Like

I do have a real life trading friend who introduced me to trading two years back and now I am doing quite well in trading. All thanks to him!

1 Like

That’s awesome! Do you two still discuss trading?

Yeah, we are still in touch and discuss about the market at times.

2 Likes

That is great to hear! It is hard to trade on one’s own.

That’s good. Hope you stay good friends like this always.

1 Like

Its great to have someone like this, with mutual interests.

1 Like

It feels reassuring, does it not? One feels less alone when trading.

1 Like

Definitely!! Not only boosts up the confidence, but gives a little stress relief as well.

Oh yes, I definitely feel what you’re saying. I have a bunch of friends who are damn good and in fact they were the ones who encouraged me to start trading. But what’s really helped me become better in at least participating in their conversation is the Pipsology course. It’s a long way to go though,phew!

2 Likes

For how long have you been trading?

Ah, so very lucky! You should definitely take advantage of the position you’re in!

That is really the best possible situation to be in.

1 Like