Do you know anyone personally who has gotten rich from forex?

Yes I know, couple of personalities; but they all are landing very secure life; even they are not social media friendly.

I had a look over there, looks good and I like the idea.

Seems like most of the stuff is outdated and not working anymore, before I ask a stupid question there are there any resources you recommend I read and look at first?

Cheers

Good one but more than 80% DD means 100% risk for me… I have 95% win-rate with 15% DD. Currently running.

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve also thought about what you think. is there any rich person of forex?

Well, whether you like it or not, you have got @Manxx for one! :hugs:

1 Like

What’s your definition of “rich”?

Secondly - I’ve met about 2 individuals personally that have made money in forex BUT they also had multiple business ventures to first supplement a sizable amount of capital for them to play with (basically they had money to play with).

Now I’ve heard multiple rags to riches stories and I definitely believe some of them are true. I just believe it is a very SMALL portion of individuals that went from rags to riches off of FOREX SOLELY.

I’ve made some decent money and I know there are tons of individuals whose made some decent gains but a WHOLE LOT MORE have lost their money entirely.

I treat forex like a business that can definitely bring in supplemental income. Heck it could possibly become a source of income your able to live on but that’s only really happening two ways. Either you invest more capital so you’re able to trade comfortably and weather out the wins or losses or you have other streams of income that can help build your account over time where just a few trades can make a difference in your account.

2 Likes

Oh my god…

1 Like

I am only know George Soros that having rich from forex trading speculation, but his name blamed by some country because with his action assumed make economy crisis on some country

1 Like

My friends who pushed me to trade earn significantly from trading forex. I can’t say for sure that they’ve gotten rich from forex because they trade other stuff aside from forex and they keep day jobs. :blush:

1 Like

The people who get rich from Forex are those who sell their training/ systems like this guy ,who has posted lots to advertise the Apiary fund, which will drain your money - just look at the reviews - He shouldn’t be allowed to advertise here.
These guys sell a dream, but charge a lot for it and never show their results, or their students comments

Hi,
I started with Apiary Fund when I knew absolutely nothing about Forex. I remembered the tech fee was $99. How did you get to only pay $25? I did learn some with AF but as a beginner, and with so much free info out there, I thought $100/month was too pricey. I also didn’t like how you had to refer a friend and they had to sign up before you could collect a badge and move up.

the internet & social media hype has so much to blame for this certain expectation from trading “lifes a beach” etc…reality is its it take hard work and dedication…everything you’ve said is 100%. dont let social media influence your trading, trade what you see to your rules and nothing else.

3 Likes

3 years i believe

1 Like

To the honest, there are many winning traders around here. And all of them have achieved the expected success with the help of appropriate utilization of their skills and expertise. And yes, expertise does not grow in one day. It’s their patience, ability to accept risks and their capacities to administer funds effectively which have brought success for them.

2 Likes

How many successful blacksmiths do you know? How many of them made rich? Ha… Exactly…

Forex trading is a rare skill. You won’t hear many successful stories. And those who get rich will almost certainly NEVER show off on forums.

2 Likes

I haven’t
I’ve spoken to people conversed on social media with traders who make a good living of forex
Some have multiple streams of income so they have a nice enviable lifestyle
I myself now work part time because of my forex trading and earn more money this way so in my own head in a success lol

1 Like

I know people that make a living from it and make a good profit from trading. If you build up a large capital even small percentage a week will create big gains. Starting from thd bottom is harder do any way to gain capital would help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does it contribute substantially to your monthly income?

Hopefully in a few years we will all know each other as successful forex traders. :smile:

1 Like

That’s awesome!

What I’m seeing is that the people who get successful are those who are selling a product or service which I find quite discouraging.