Do You Listen To Music While Trading? If Yes, Why?

Yes, I do. It calms me and helps in focusing. The type of music you play is very important. I Avoid playing music that is too loud; I go for only acoustics.

1 Like

It depends on my mood. Sometimes I get too involved in trading that I don’t pay attention to what is happening around :joy: But some days when I don’t find the right setup and get bored, I will play something to keep my eyes open. Or else I will fall asleep and miss the trades​:grin: So, I always play something loud or upbeat based on how sleepy I feel :rofl:

1 Like

That depends. But when I do and I mess up something, there is one song that always plays back in my mind.

I listen to hard metal because I like it and secondly, I don’t like anybody telling me that I should sell my trades.

1 Like

oooooh, like who??

I always listen to music when trading and as a rule it is jazz. It really helps me to make decisions and avoid stress.

A classic! Tooo lateeee!

Sometimes classical music really help. sense of tranquility and peace while trading.

1 Like

I prefer not to listen to music while trading because it can be distracting and hinder my ability to concentrate effectively on the markets.

2 Likes

I can not listen to music when I am nervous or stressed out and do not listen to music while trading.

2 Likes

Are you nervous and stressed out most of the time when trading? You can easily work on that by reading related resources in forums and watching YouTube videos on it.

Are you usually nervous and stressed when trading?

I listen to music almost all the time, it’s a habit from the office days when we had an open space, and music with Marshall headphones is the only way for me to concentrate.

Best 2 songs:

1 Like

Yes, but I 'm working on managing my emotions . It is offensive.

2 Likes

I am a silent trader and a strong advocate that “white noise” is the best sound to listen to while trading. :joy:

1 Like

Do you mean your emotions are offensive?