Do you see forex trading as your final profession/ job?

it is only a place where I invest my money

I donā€™t see yet, but deep in my heart, I KNOW.

2 Likes

Oooh. I get that. :blush: Instead of a profession, you view it as just an investment. That makes sense too.

I believe in youuu @alphahavoc! :blush: I know that itā€™s not easy but if itā€™s you, Iā€™m sure you can do it. :smiley:

2 Likes

While it may be enticing as ou would be basically our own boss, I do not feel confident enough to do it as it would mean risking too much. I prefer sticking to a regular job and do it as a secondary form of income.

That sounds reasonable! :blush: If thereā€™s anything the pandemic has taught me, itā€™s really that itā€™s best to have multiple sources of income. :thinking: But like, eventually, once youā€™ve saved up enough, do you think youā€™d want to focus on it more?

Yes by the start of next year(Jan. 2022) I will be a full time trader and that being my source if income.

Iā€™m already a funded trader and working on another account as well. Lord willing that is the goal.

1 Like

Itā€™s good to keep yourself busy aside from trading. People think that ā€˜full time tradingā€™ is good, but really itā€™s boring as hell.

1 Like

Yep, 100% especially when your process is down. It just takes a few moments to see if there is a good set up then you only have 23 hours left in the day to get things done. Lol.

Yeah exactly man!

This option reminds me more of a part-time job. For the main variant, it seems to me not stable enough.

It depends, If I found out I have a talent in forex trading and I am profitable in it I will definitely shift from engineering to forex trading hahah. Then use the fund to built a corp.

I doubt it to be honest as I feel it is too risky and the market is so uncertain.

Personally, I treat trading as an intermediate step towards passive income on the stock market. I donā€™t want to spend all my life before the computer screen looking at the charts.

Yes, the career as a forex trader can be lucrative, flexible, and highly engaging Perseverance, continuous learning, efficient capital management techniques, the ability to take risks, and a robust trading plan are needed to be a successful forex trader.

People can do everything if they try. But that goal and love must be at work.

Honestly, this is quite difficult to answer. Most of the time I have my passive income to backed on, but there are some day I can see being forex trading as my final profession job, but sometimes I do not see that.

2 Likes

Ooh. :blush: How long have you been trading? And do you think you have the qualities you mentioned? :blush:

I feel like thatā€™s a very positive way of looking at it. :sweat_smile: Haha. But I guess being really goal-oriented makes such a big difference in terms of the outcomes. :blush:

Totally understandable! :blush: Haha. We do have our down days, especially with forex, thatā€™ll really make you think if this is something you can continue doing. Haha. I feel you. :sweat_smile:

1 Like