Do you see forex trading as your final profession/ job?

Good luck with this! :blush: Take your time learning! :smiley:

Thatā€™s fine - but I have to trade with confidence. Mindsets cannot be profited unless they are properly reflected. The strategy of others can never be followed.

I personally see forex trading as my final profession, because I really want to turn into passive income. In my plans, I have to earn enough money in order to invest them in future in order to form a source of passive income. However, it doesnā€™t mean that I would give up trading. Trading will be my primary occupation, while investing will be just for generating some more money. Of course, it will be enough for me something that I earn from daily trading, nevertheless I want more and more. I donā€™t know whether itā€™s a good objective, but I strive for it and I have a strong desire.

Definitely! :blush: This is also something Iā€™ve been struggling with. :smiley: Haha. But I hope this year would be a much better trading year for us! :smiley:

I can feel your determination. :smiley: Haha. And I really hope you achieve this! if you donā€™/t mind, how long have you been trading?

Yes. I wish to be a full-time forex trader. Currently, I trade part-time and plan to do it for a few years and will consider switching full-time if I become consistent.

Ooooh. :blush: Thatā€™s great! :smiley: I also trade on the side and I know it takes years of experience and confidence before someone can decide to become a full-time forex trader. :smiley: if you donā€™t mind, how long have you been trading? :smiley:

Not a full time trader but if i continue to do good like i am doing in forex right now then i might become a full trader.

1 Like

Boring is often profitable. But why give yourself the time if youā€™re bored all the time. One of many reasons I do other stuff like you.

1 Like

Well after struggling for a while, Iā€™m beginning to see the light in forex trading.

Even though I donā€™t make it a full time work,it will always be part of my money making source cos I have fallen in love with forex and itā€™s exciting.

2 Likes

Nice approach. Less pressure if there are other sources as well.

1 Like

Yeah, once I will gain sufficient knowledge and start getting consistent profits, I will definitely make it my full time profession.

Perhaps. Currently, I trade part-time and I am happy with it. I have made some good profits and I am working on my consistency. I would definitely consider trading full-time as a career once I get more understanding of this market and develop consistency.

1 Like

Wish I can but still a long way for me. Will think of it when managed to get 100+ pip moves in my favor over all.

Oooh! :smiley: Good for you! :blush: How long have you been trading part time? :smiley:

1 Like

Aww. :blush: Iā€™m so happy for you janey! :blush: I also went through a lot of struggling before I saw the light in forex. Hahaha. :smiley: It would definitely be interesting if you could make a trading journal here so I can visit it also! Or do you already have one? :thinking:

1 Like

How long have you been trading? :smiley: Or are you still starting out with learning forex? :blush:

A lot of us trade forex part-time cause I guess itā€™s better to have multiple sources of income while weā€™re still young! :smiley: Good luck on your trading! And I hope you become more consistently profitable. :smiley:

I donā€™t have one yet cos Iā€™m in my finals in the universityā€¦.would think about a journal once I settle that area.
But I recently created a post for trade bias for long term and short term traders.

Currently, I am trading forex part-time. I have not made enough money through it and so, I canā€™t think of making it a full-time job. But YES, if I happen to do that, I would definitely do it full-time. But itā€™s still a long way.