Do you see forex trading as your final profession/ job?

I dedicate 6 -7 hrs per week for now as got busy with my side gigs too!

No, forex trading is definitely not going to be my final profession as I prefer to trade part-time because of my job. However, it can totally be chosen as a full time job by interested traders keeping in mind the scope of profits and success in the field.

I don’t know will it be my final or sole source of income.
Actually it’s more like an arrow , you want multiple incase one misses the target !

Not in the near future, but yes, one fine day, it will definitely become my final profession.

Ooooh! :blush: That’s niceee. :smiley: I’ll also check it out and thank you for informing me. :blush: Good luuuck!

1 Like

Although you still have a long way to go, I hope you keep the hard work and determination to eventually get there! :blush: If you don’t mind, how long have you been trading? :smiley:

Best wishes! :blush:

Perhaps! It most depends on what type of a trader I become. After giving so much to trading, I am not missing out on the long-term opportunities that it might give to me.

Definitely! :blush: If you don’t mind, how long have you been trading now? :smiley:

It has been literally my profession for some years now along with other financial responsibilities. But I do not see myself doing it until I die. I want to test other stuff, is just that other professions I’d like to try also require some time to get me the same money, so I need a plan to level it.

One day? Yes for sure!

Not very sure about making trading my final profession. But I do see it as a long-term career that surely has some great money-making opportunities.

I think if you have the skills why change

Yes of course ! Forex trading can be considered as a full-time profession,if you are very passionate about trading.When you have mastered the exact way to trade and are confident enough to trade,it itself can be your profession.It is a very flexible and rewarding profession where you can make profits overnight if you play well!But the first thing you need to excel in trading is expertise,that will be gained only through training and practice.getting trained by an expert trader can help you a lot in gaining the right knowledge about trading.

I have been trading for 10+ years. I have not been able to take it as my full time profession or business. I am happy with my progress, but it would have been nice if I could completely depend on it. I do hope that one day I will be able to depend on it and it will be my full time profession/business.

1 Like

I wouldn’t solely rely on trading even if I had a big enough bankroll as its important to have multiple income streams incase one avenue is closed

Multiple sources of income is great! I live by this also. :smiley: Haha. But once you’re close to retiring, or retired even, what do you envision yourself doing? :blush:

Yes, I do see myself as a successful trader in the next 5 years and plan to devote all my time in establishing my career in this forex market. Ever since the beginning, it has been a journey of ups and downs, however, I have generated profits that would have been unattainable in my 9-5 day job which keeps me motivated during days my graph falls down.

1 Like

The idea of making Forex trading my final profession doesn’t appeal to me very much. Because I believe forex trading is an excellent option for beginners looking to begin part-time earning. Forex Trading may have been considered something only the wealthy could do in earlier times. But today, these barriers are gone, and forex investments are made accessible to everyone, including beginners and those with only modest funds.

1 Like

Presently I trade part-time but once I become consistent with my profits I will opt for trading full time.

1 Like