Do you see forex trading as your final profession/ job?

I also trade part-time! :blush: I do it alongside my other freelance projects, and my frustrated writing career. :stuck_out_tongue: Hahaha. :smiley: if you donā€™t mind, how long have you been trading? :blush:

1 Like

Agree that itā€™s always best to have multiple sources of income! :blush: Forex is a great way to get additional money for other expenses. :blush: I wonder if that will change for your retirement though. :open_mouth:

Yes, I think I am seeing forex trading as my final profession in the near future. The current company I am employed at pays me really well. Out of the salary I get, I am taking 15-20% for my monthly forex trading. Instead of a good wage, I prefer to continue living the simple life in our simple home, and rather save as much as possible than spend it. I have also started a business, and Iā€™m now more focused on growing the business. When I reach the target of my businessā€™s monthly earnings, Iā€™ll definitely make forex my final job.

I am currently trading forex part-time, but I intend to make forex trading my full-time profession and am working hard to achieve that goal.

Omg. :blush: So happy for you! :blush: it seems like youā€™ve got your life on track, and I hope this continues until you reach your goal. :blush: Good luuuck!

Part-time trader here too! :blush: Haha. :slight_smile: Just curious, how many hours a day do you spend on learning about forex and trading?

Well, itā€™s not easy to rely on Forex income! I think, if traders are consistent enough only then they can take this volatile market as their main source of income!

Getting income from the Forex markets will not be easy and also will require more Efforts.

True for a lot of us! :sweat_smile: From part-time trading, I get just enough to cover a few of our expenses at home. But, I know people here who are full-time traders and Iā€™m a little bit jealous at how theyā€™re able to trade for all their expenses. Hope to get somewhere close to that eventually. :pray:

To be honest, Forex is more of a hobby for me. I think that with the right approach, the result may well please.

No, I started forex as a part time alternative, a safe income that I can rely on that I can earn on the sideways. I love trading but I donā€™t want to do it full time.

There are some people who make forex as their active income. I love trading forex but itā€™s my passive source of income because of the volatility of the market.

That makes sense too! :blush: For some, forex is something they do for fun or to pass time, especially if you have a full-time job. :smiley:

Itā€™s still a long way to make forex trading my final profession. But itā€™s not that simpleā€¦Consistency and hard work can lead you to shine in the forex market.

Itā€™s definitely not easy. :sweat_smile: Iā€™ve been doing it for around 3 years (including the studying and demo), and Iā€™m still doing it part-time. :confused: If you donā€™t mind, how long have you been trading? :blush:

Just a side hustle for me currently

Relatable! :blush: How long have you been part-time trading? :smiley:

Of course! First, my goal is to become a good trader. To be able to make it a full-time profession, one needs to enjoy doing it. Itā€™s more like passion and should feel less like work.

No, trading is a learning experience for me. Along with my full-time job, I want to keep this going. Will try to extend my trading hours once I get better at trading.

My journey hasnā€™t come to an end just yet. Iā€™m here with the mindset of an entrepreneur. There is a lot to discover and learn.