Do you see forex trading as your final profession/ job?

Awww. :blush: Super happy for you! :blush: Sounds like your trading has been going well generally. :smiley: If you don’t mind, how long have you been trading? And how long did it take before you got to this point where you feel confident that you’re on the right path? :blush:

Is there any target you’re currently looking at? :blush: Like, once you reach this certain amount of consistent profit, you’re gonna try to slowly transition to becoming a full-time trader?

If I turn out to be a fine trader, then I will definitely consider taking forex as my full-time job. Until then, let’s keep working on trading skills and psychology.

I trade part-time and yet have not given a thought about trading full time. I am not confident about this right now. But in the future I might end up trading full time as I gain experience and confidence in trading.

It’s a part of income tool box .I still work part time don’t think I could ever fully rely on trading I’m a believer in not having all your eggs in one basket

To be honest, I have other things I do to make money. Forex is great but you have to create so many source of income to make it in the fast moving economy.

I aspire to build a portfolio that includes forex trading as well as things like crypto, NFT’s etc. although I’m at the beginning of my journey into forex I get the sense that only a small percentage actually make consistent and substantial profits.

Full time jobs provide people with an opportunity to have a regular income. If I am able to reach a state where the profits are regular or at least average profit is enough to bear my monthly expenses then I can take trading as a full time job.

I appreciate Forex trading much but it’s not my primary profession. Forex is hard due to its nature. High volatility causes problem for a Forex trader. Traders are not apt at fundamental analysis that doesn’t help them identify the actual market trend and forecast the market.

You may not need to quit your other source of money to do forex trading. You may become stressed if you don’t have something to rely on other than trading. So better to keep other options open as well.

I think when I feel ready would be once I’ve made a certain amount of consistent profit, and when I feel completely in control of my emotions, then yes, I would see a future as a full time trader.

That makes sense! :blush: Hmm. At your current trading progress, would you say you’ll get there any time soon? :thinking: If not, do you have a certain goal as to how many years it would take you to get there? :smiley:

That’s true. :smiley: Always having multiple sources of income is best. :smiley: Haha. But, what about once you retire?

It is hard to say, by the way, right now focusing on the forex market at this time.

Currently, I am trading forex part-time but I do see forex trading as my final profession and trying hard to make it possible.

I have a keen interest to know about the forex and for me personally, trading is one of the sources of that.

I believe that if you have a goal in life, you have more than one way to achieve it. You should always have a plan B for your goals.
OK, the answer to your question is NO. I’m considering forex as a profession but will never blindly depend on it.

Yes, I can see it as our profession. But only when you are professionally good at it. Without learning you cannot make it a final profession. Discipline, Consistency, and maintaining Patience along the way are very important factors to make trading a successful full-time profession.

No, I don’t see forex trading as my final profession. I want to continue my regular job and only want to take up forex trading as a part time job to supplement my regular income.

Of course, no pressure! :blush: Haha. It’s best to take your time to focus and really evaluate whether forex is something you’d want to pursue for the rest of your life. :smiley: Haha. How are you progressing so far? :smiley: Are you currently checking out the school?