Do you think you'd still be trading even when you're 70? šŸ‘µ

I donā€™t know if itā€™s a good or bad thing if you can still see yourself trading at 70. :sweat_smile: Either you really love trading and are still doing it, or have still not made enough $$ that you still need to trade.

5 Likes

I would love to still be trading at 70. Hopefully not really for income generation but just to have something to do.

13 Likes

I definitely think I would be if I am still aroundā€¦ Even just for the mental/psychological aspectā€¦ try and keep the brain active!

9 Likes

At 70 (if i get there), I should be chillin at the beach owweady when Iā€™m not doinā€™ charity work or helping humanity in some way. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I donā€™t have that long to go - six years? So I think the answer is YES. Trading is in my blood. I have traded (goods) since I were in primary school) and goods and services via a conventional trading company for the past 30 years. I have even sold stuff on eBay just for the experience. Just love trading, and I donā€™t think you can easily stop doing it if you have done it most of your life. Just Forex trading is a particular challenge that I am now on my third try at making a success of. Never say never, and never give up.

18 Likes

No way! Lol :joy::joy:

3 Likes

8 years to go for me, hopefully it will ward off the dementia by keeping my brain active. :wink: :grinning:

9 Likes

Omigod - what a scary question. Iā€™m just embarking on FOREX at 75ā€¦

16 Likes

I am presently 70ā€¦started learning Forex after I retired. I absolutely love it and will continue untilā€¦well I canā€™t any longer. As a matter of fact Iā€™ve got both of my sons into trading Forex.

13 Likes

I am 70
1 plan on Trading for 20 more years.

16 Likes

Unless there was a good reason to stop (edge gone/no longer able to react to or read the market etc) I donā€™t see a reason I would put a time limit on it

If anything Iā€™m looking forward to retiring from my day job so I can experience the full breadth of markets available to the ā€œnaiveā€ trader (industry restrictions)

4 Likes

Go for it!

2 Likes

Sure hope soā€¦ Iā€™ve got seven years to go. Still working a full-time job (and feel very blessed for that in these crazy times), and only trading around that. But I enjoy trading, and it could supplement our retirement income.

2 Likes

Will start at 70.

2 Likes

Well Iā€™m just starting at 57. My health doesnā€™t permit me to work as I once did so I need to come up with another source of income. So I easily see myself trading at 70. When I first started to learn about day trading a year or two ago it seemed like something a person would want to continue doing regardless of age. Itā€™s a skill set like any other. Once developed there is no reason not to use it. I will still be trading at 70, providing I live that long. Just my two cents.

4 Likes

I hope so, there wont be any jobs for people over 60 in the future and even if i donā€™t need the money you always want the money

1 Like

Thatā€™s really great. Kudos to you Sir. Just be careful not to blow your retirement.
Enjoy your life and I hope live to see past 100.

1 Like

Well, if you manage your wealth untill thhen, that it becomes selfproviding. Share the knowledge and let other people grow, becuase you already achieved it :wink:

Got you beat by a year, 76. What else can I do from anywhere in the world with my trading platform and internet connection. Flexability & Freedomā€¦

3 Likes

Good on you !

Sometimes I think that Iā€™m living in a simulation - but just checked my passport, yes its real
I am 72. :sunglasses:

2 Likes