Do you think you'd still be trading even when you're 70? šŸ‘µ

Going by the way Iā€™m literally addicted to it right now, saying that I would still be trading with my dentures on, would by no means be a stretch.

For how long have you been trading already?

Evolution has a slightly different view of that particular bargain ! - When we have children - Evolution demands that we sacrifice to turn them into adults capable of doing their best in the world - Just as our own parents did for us.

[ANd even that commitment is nowadays becoming more and more ā€˜discretionaryā€™ ]

Iā€™m pretty sure that there is no reciprocation demanded of our children - except to rear their own children - In fact in many societies the old, when they become a burden - just wander off and sit under a tree or on a mountain top - to wait for God ! So I wouldnā€™t expect them to keep you in idleness and luxury in your dotage mate :laughing:

I hit 70 next year and assuming the Bat-Flu doesnā€™t get me - Iā€™ll still be ā€œat itā€ as long as I remain interested - else Iā€™ll wander off and find something New to do !

1 Like

I will be still trading at 70, but of course I will be obscenely wealthy by then. Bwah hah hah!

Donā€™t forget the folks you spent time with on the forums now! Especially one thatā€™s named ponponwei :laughing:

1 Like

It depends if you start trading after 65 , generally everyone gives up before 5 years, losing money is not so funny.

Hopefully if weā€™re still trading after 65, weā€™re trading a ton of SPARE cash lying around and not our life savings. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ha, thatā€™s a very good point!

Could be, depends on how much money I already have

1 Like

I think most people, including myself, would like to trade at 70 years of age if our body and mind would permit it.

2 Likes

Which is why we gotta take care of them NOW. :+1:

3 Likes

There is really no better way to put it.