Do you use any apps for trading?

Many traders agree that the best time to buy or sell a currency is usually when the market is most active — when liquidity and volatility are high. Forex is a 24-hour market driven by four global trading centers including the United States, Europe, Asia and Oceania.

Umm. :sweat_smile: I guess I’ll take that as a no? :sweat_smile:

Multiple apps for trading like Upstox pro App, Sharekhan App etc.

Ooooh. :open_mouth: Those are quite new ones that I haven’t come across before. Thanks for that! I’ll read up on them too. :smiley:

I just use Fxstreet.

Almost all Forex brokers offer mobile apps, and some personal broker apps are so popular that traders without a broker account still use its app. Other popular Forex trading applications provide free and easy access to news, quotes and charts.

Yes, I would suggest the same.

lol, ria_rose, those are indian stock trading apps

I use MT5 & recently I migrated to it from MT4. MT5 comes with Economic Calendar also & so no need for other apps for the major events & news. But Im a big fan of scripts/EA’s that enhances our trading , not the ones that auto-trades for us.

1 Like

HAHAHAH yeah I figured after around 10 minutes of research :sweat_smile: Thanks for clarifying though! HAHA. Have you tried using them, by any chance? :smiley:

Haven’t tried those. I’m glued to the mt5 trading forex so much that I never felt trying any other platforms . :crazy_face:

Good for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

I use my IG trading platform app on my mobile phone. Apart from that I have paid subscription to Financial Times and use free news such as Yahoo Finance and Oilprice.com

1 Like

Oooh! :blush: It’s my first time hearing about oilprice.com, but I might as well check them out cause the oil prices recently are just shocking me every time. :sweat_smile:

It’s pretty good. Prob not as good as something paid for like Bloomberg, but I find most finance news seems to react to the price (then make up the story) rather than the other way round!

1 Like

Mining.com is good as well for news on metals.

1 Like

Ooh. :thinking: Thanks for the reco! :blush: I don’t really trade metals so I rarely read about them, but it seems like you’re quite familiar with a lot of markets! :blush: Which ones do you usually trade? :smiley:

Just oil, copper and eur/chf at the moment. But I tend to go for whatever looks tradable at any point in time. If I had more funds I’d probably start thinking getting involved with some of the Tech Shares that have fallen alot recently - going long but hedging short - they can only fall so far, no?

1 Like

Ooooh. :smiley: That’s interesting. :blush: I don’t think I’ve ever traded EURCHF before. Haha. Any reason why that’s the only pair you trade? :thinking: As for the tech shares, same. I would’ve wanted to save up more funds to get in on those that are in decline but things are happening so fast and they’ve fallen much faster than I initially thought they would. So… I don’t have enough money saved up for that. :sweat_smile: Hahaha.

I primarily only trade with Oanda application on my phone. That’s all you need.

1 Like