Do you use any apps for trading?

I am currently using a crypto trading bot solution.

Oooh. :open_mouth: What crypto trading bot solution is this? :open_mouth: Or is that the name? Sorry I’m not sure. :sweat_smile:

I have MT4 as my trading software, but use Trading View to follow my charts. You can set alerts for about any situation you like to be alerted on. But for that TradingView does cost. I pay $30/ month. There is a free version you just don’t get any alerts and limited on indicators if you use any.

1 Like

Fx street because you can filter to specifics of your choice. World clocks. Twitter. Kitco gold.

I believe that traders should never use any kinds of applications which can possibly help them to master trading activity. They always have to do everything by their own because it brings them experience, skills and knowledge. You should use only trading platform and application of your broker. However, if you’re eager to trader with some apps like trading apps which can help you to determine the direction of your trading activity, or some apps which can possibly optimize your tradding activity, then you can use it why not. Everything here depends on your purposes, if you just want to have fun, then you can use anything.

2 Likes

Recently, I have been actively using various signals and testing a couple of robots. This is a new direction for me, so I am also studying firmware development. I think this is a promising direction.

Interesting! :blush: Haha. :smiley: Would you mind saying what apps you’re using for this? :thinking:

No, and I even don’t trade with the mobile in the Forex Market. I like to trade on a nice PC.

1 Like

Hi, ria_rose! :slight_smile:

Personally, I have not tried out trading apps since I prefer getting real-time and historical data on stocks, SEC filings and analyst ratings data from data providers. Since I am a professional Java developer and a beginner trader, I would love to get all data from one source without looking at numerous apps. I can briefly share my exprience so far. Long story short. I have used polygon, but I was a bit disappointed 'cause they provided me incorrect data. Other providers such as intrinio and finnhub seemed too overpriced to me. Currently, I am using tradefeeds and I am pretty much content. Overall, they are reasonaby priced and provide accurate data. It is up to you if you want to pick up a new way of getting data.

All best,
Sandra

1 Like

Ooohhh. :open_mouth: I respect that. :blush: I understand that it’s just much easier to monitor everything on a good PC setup. Haha. :smiley: But, I guess the mobile apps is more for people who try to be on the go. :blush:

Omg! :blush: Hello Sandra. :smiley: I always get super excited when I get the chance to interact with other female traders. :smiley: Haha. It’s actually my first time to hear about them. :thinking: Hmm. How did you find out about them? :smiley:

@ria_rose Good day.

Tradingview is the app and the only helpful one for the time being.

Still learning through Demo and hence not in the real trade, so I don’t use any Forex Trading App.

I do check MT4 mobile app sometimes to have a quick look at the market.

Nice to meet you, too. To be honest, I sometimes find a few female beginner traders/investors in groups, and luckily forums like this one. :relaxed:

1 Like

Oh yeah! :blush: Tradingview is also one of the apps I regularly check. :blush: How long have you been trading live, if you don’t mind? :smiley:

Oooh. :open_mouth: I mean, you can also use trading apps on demo, much like how you’d do with live trading. :blush: I think what’s great about demo trading is you get to simulate your trading strategy and system without risking real money, so might as well start nurturing healthy trading habits! :blush:

Makes sense. :smiley: Haha. Have you also tried trading on your phone? :thinking:

You know what they say, us women have to stick together! :wink: Haha. :smiley: But so happy you’re here! :smiley: And I hope you’re liking the community so far. :blush: People here are kind, but also have strong personalities mostly! :smiley: Haha.

I trade manually without using any app or indicators. Price Action is the best