Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

What is the frequency that the signals are sent, I bought one month 3 days ago but did not get any signal.

Thanks

There was a USD/CAD and GBP/USD signal given yesterday. Are you sure you didn’t receive it? You should contact them now if you didn’t get that e-mail notification.

How did those perform? :slight_smile:

One hasn’t opened yet and the other had a loss.

By my calculations, only 2 DUX trades this week: 1 win and 1 loss. The losing trade was -62 pips. Winning trade: TP1=19, TP2=42, TP3=83.
So you’d only be up if you took TP3.

Last week there were 6 trades: 3 wins. If you’d stuck out for TP3 on them all, you’d still be down by 59 pips.
Be asking for my money back at this rate.

LOL over the results of 1 week???

Hello,

You gona quit just because have one bad week? I got stuck in my first trade. ****thappens.

LOL.
'Course not.
Slightly tongue in cheek.
Gonna keep monitoring the situation.
Oh. And it was TWO weeks!

My subscription has ended, here are my results so far:

[U]This month aiming only for TP2[/U]: [B]+101 pips[/B]

[U]Last month aiming only for TP1:[/U] [B]+219 pips[/B]

[B]Results so far: +320 pips![/B]

TP1 made more than double of TP2 pips, I think I’ll stick with TP1 for now since I prefer smaller but more consistent wins. Lets see how the next month goes.

Nice km92, thx for posting… ultimately you would just move your stop up to TP1 when it crosses and take profit at TP2 or get stopped out at TP1… in your situation.

this month not finish,so don’t know tp1 or tp2 which one gain more pips,can you tell us last month you use tp1,how many orders win at tp1,and how many orders hit sl?usually,dux forex signal sl is near 3*tp

That would be ideal but due to my professional life I can’t be always checking my positions, I just set and forget.

You can check my post on page 13 with all the details of the orders: 301 Moved Permanently

Only two orders out of 18 hit SL on the first month.

USD/JPY +20 pips. It hit our Target early today. Let see how the other two do.

this time i use tp1,uj hit tp1,gbpusd hit tp1 just now,and eurusd hit tp1 just now~:7::7::7:

USD/JPY + 20 PIPS

EUR/USD + 21 PIPS

GBP/USD + 20 PIPS

All trades were profitable yesterday. :smiley:

Profit Day. Overall around [B]+60[/B] for me. I am glad I took all the trades.

Lets be clear for a second here, the TP1 was achieved, but TP2 and TP3 all missed on every signal from yesterday.

Yes, but that is classified as a Win. If it hits TP1, the trade is a “Profit”. Trades hitting TP2 and TP3 are icing on the cake although dux has managed to pull it off numerous times. If market touched TP1, you should be more than happy.