Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

just now gbpusd order hit tp1 again~

USD/CAD went beyond TP1 +40 pips :slight_smile:

Just paid for dux forex signals ā€¦ seems to be a good signal provider ā€¦ Letā€™s see how this play out ā€¦ Will update on a daily basis for others to gauge ā€¦

Thanks all for the review in assisting in my selection of dux forex ā€¦ Keeping fingers crossed ā€¦

I hope the Dux brings in some more pips this week.

@jakeroberts,

Whatā€™s the frequency that Dux puts up itā€™s order on their website?

They post between 1-3 signals per day but some days I have seen more. They only give safe entries which is what you want.

Hi, I am interested in this thread and Dux Forex. The last post was in March, are there any recent updates? Are people still getting good results?

Thanks!

Yes, if you use the signals correctly they are the best signals service to use.

Only one signal from monday and only for eur/usd so far. And it didnā€™t reach the entry price.

Only one signal from monday and only for eur/usd so far. And the price didnā€™t reach the entry for it.

Its all about market conditions. They give signals after carefully analyzing. I just received a USD/CAD signal a few mins ago. If market did not touch the entry, thatā€™s really not the fault of them.

USD/CAD [B]+20 PIPS[/B]

GBP/USD [B]+[/B][B]20 PIPS[/B]

Another winning day! Im off to buy a new TV this weekend. :smiley:

This is my 4th week of trading with DUX.
I am just over 100 pips down.
The win/loss ratio is 50%. However, the large stop losses obliterate the smaller wins.
The last two weeks have shown a profit of 81 pips if TP1 was taken.
The jury is still out.

I am trying them for a month to test.

I did make some pips taking profit at PT1 on their CAD and GBP trades this week but I agree with you. One of the stop losses was set at 79 pips. That is outside of my comfort zone. 80 pip potential loss vs. a 20 pip win is not a good risk to reward ratio. It should be the other way around. One loss could wipe out 4 wins. I suppose there is nothing stopping us from setting a more conservative stop when we get a signal.

I wish they would explain the methodology they use to determine entries and exits.

Most of the time their prices hit TP2 and even TP3, there are some traders on this forum who aim for those and have been making big money. Itā€™s ll how you mange the trade. Best thing to do would be to move stop-loss to break-even at TP1 and then when TP2 is ht move stop-loss to TP1 and just ride the market this way.

I am a newbie on here but have been learning to trade for a good few months. Iā€™ve just signed up for a month to trial Dux on a demo account yesterday. Two signals came through, USD/CAD and AUD/USD early this morning, which I set up. Neither have reached the entry point yet. On the website AUD/USD has been removed leaving just USD/CAD, should I remove this pending trade or leave it to run. I presume I should remove it but just wondered what everybody else did. There isnā€™t a lot of explanation or correspondence on the duxforex site.
Thanks

I just canceled my subscription. TP1 is always 20 pips and SL is 80 pips. Not my style of trading.

yes,the main problem is big sl. even i still profit use tp1 and tp2,but when hit sl,need 2-4 orders hit tp1 to recovery.

now i stop my big account to use this signal.
just use one small account less than $150,and make 0.1 lot use tp1,just for fun.

If the signal has been removed, means the entry was hit and is close to TP or the entry was not reached on time therefore it becomes irrelevant. The notification e-mail will tell you if you have to remove it. Best thing to do is ask their staff.

Thanks Jake, I did get the email a few hours later explaining.
Not been a bad day, up in three of their trades. So far so good.