Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

Here’s what I am thinking of doing…set TP2 as TP. Then set SL the same distance away from open price as TP1 (so if TP1 = +20 pips, SL would be roughly -20 pips). When TP1 level reached move SL up to break-even. I think this may be a much more profitable strategy… thoughts?

Dux Forex is a surprise for me. I subscribed this week, so I only got 7 trade recommendations, in which 5 of them hit the Entry Point. Of these 5, all of them hit the TP1, 3 of them hit the TP2, and one hit the TP3.

I just don’t feel much comfortable with the SL, is way too far.

Anyone has tried other Forex Signal Service that proved to be reliable?

Kind regards,

… yes that is what makes Dux Forex reliable. You answered your own question. :13:

Did anyone grab the USD/CAD signal today? Looks like it hit the entry soon after the e-mail notification. I was able to grab it and exit at +30 Pips. Great start to the week!!

The e-mail notification was sent a few minutes before the market hit the TP1. I didn’t take it. A few hours later hit the TP2.

That was a close one! haha. Sweet! Looks like those EUR/USD and USD/CAD trades turned to be winners.

Yeah. This morning I thought these trades were going to be pooped. Then this afternoon I see a Rocky Balboa turn of events and won the trades. This is why they use the SL that they have been doing all along. This is a perfect example of why it helps. Good job DUX.

3 signals today. One still open. I already made profit on two. Their performance has been very good.

GBP/USD +20 PIPS

EUR/USD + 20 PIPS

I miss out on so many trades because im asleep -.- today i only caught the USD CAD which is open. Missed the single and cable :frowning:

EUR/USD [B]+ 40 pips![/B] I notice that they started giving Sunday signals too which is good.

Not too great with GBP/USD, hit the stop loss - 70 pips:(

USD/JPY just gone the same way and hit the S/L. Another 70 pips down, not too great today!!

GBP/USD & USD/JPY both lost… nothing gr8 !!!

I’ve canceled my subscription today as I was not convinced about the long term results (had it on for 2-3 weeks). Often they show 2 pairs to trade on - one brings on profit while the other one takes it away.

USD/CAD has just gone the same way for me, thats 3 out of the last four that have gone against me with Duxforex.
I’ve just cancelled my subscription.

I’m far from convinced about this system, but I think you are being a bit harsh on this occasion.
Firstly, USD/JPY hit TP1 (19 pips). I moved my SL to BE at that point.
Secondly, USD/CAD hasn’t even triggered, so God knows how you lost on that one!

i think i did the same thing as you…make a market order to sell usd/cad…then you konw the results:18:

[QUOTE=“Grooster;716278”]USD/CAD has just gone the same way for me, thats 3 out of the last four that have gone against me with Duxforex. I’ve just cancelled my subscription.[/QUOTE]

what about GBPUSD & USDJPY

Like I said in my earlier reply, the signals that were posted for GBPUSD &USDJPY both hit stop loss with about a 70 pip loss each. Maybe they’re just going through a bad patch. The subscriptions cancelled but i’ve still got a week to go before it finishes. Hopefully they can redeem themselves.
Hey, at the end of the day its only $5 a month, so you get what you pay for I suppose and the first few days trades were good.

$5 a month is really interesting.
Though I hear good reviews, I think it is a good one to try.

$5 is just a small amount especially it is good for a month. if you happen to gain more than $5 then you already received your payment back. It is still on the trader to calculate how much risk you want and how greedy you will go. As this signals are just one way to minimize your risk but it won’t eliminate as risk will always be there.

Anyway, I see they accept Skrill payment but it always redirect me to Paypal page. Is anyone here paid using Skrill?

I am not using them but I am using a different provider that I am not going to mention in this thread. The PBOC weakened the Yuan and as a result affected the commodity currencies that affected all the majors. A lot of technical strategies were affected by this and I am sure a lot of traders lost. My provider also took a loss over the PBOC but other trades that were open and profits that were made earlier in the month covered for it. This is definitely a rough time for technical traders, the question whether the strategy needs to be changed or remain the same.

About $5 a month, I think the price is completely irrelevant. The bottom line is whether the trades prove themselves or not and not the cost.