Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

Hello everyone. My subscription with them was renewed on August 4.

Email notifications of the signals posted on their website stopped coming to my mailbox sometime last week. I emailed them but to no avail. Then starting Thursday I am not able to login to their website at all - says the password does not match. I tried to use “forgot the password” option to reset it - it says my email address is invalid. I keep emailing them, but no response. . Has anyone encountered such a situation with them?

I just had an email this morning to say that Dux Forex have updated their email notification system. It looks as though there may have been a few people not getting notifications.

I’ve seen lots of positive posts on the start of this thread but then loads of unhappy posts recently, I guess that’s the nature of forex… How have the signals been recently?

I didn’t receive any email or heard from them whatsoever. Still not able to login to the website.

gbp/usd hit stop loss 72 pips down. Just lucky i’m only using a demo account for Dux now.

[QUOTE=“Grooster;717314”]gbp/usd hit stop loss 72 pips down. Just lucky i’m only using a demo account for Dux now.[/QUOTE]
What was the entry price for this one?
I missed it (luckily!)

My trade opened at 1.55728

i think dux and practical pips aren’t meant for the community, their risk are too high and support is quite terrible. i sent a mail to dux for 2 weeks and am yet to get a feedback from them. Practicalpips, i am using their 10 days trial during which i receive 1 signal that is yet to hit the sell stop, it’s actually against the market direction. i am not a pro but base on my analysis, these two signal comapny should work on themselves before going into the public, i will post another thread as regards signal companies

Dux is still good. The past 4 trades have been very profitable. Yesterday the EUR/USD signal hit TP3 and is still going. You can’t blame Dux for some losing days, it’s part of trading. These guys had an almost 30 consecutive win streak a few months ago so they know what their doing. I can see that they have definitely upgraded their mail system because I get it much faster and it always goes into my inbox perfectly.

EUR/USD [B]+120 PIPS[/B] for me by their signal yesterday(Sunday). I agree with you tunucks, a few setbacks is no reason for the drama. I am still a user of them and am very pleased. I really am greatful for this thread and forum to have informed me about dux.

I placed a eur/usd signal yesterday and it hit TP3. I got out at +79 pips,the one before was another eur/usd which made me +39 pips. The one before that was another eur/usd which was also a +24 pip profit for me. Today we received another usd/cad signal so lets see what happens. Dux is still doing a great job. I have a good feeling about this usd/cad signal especially after the stuff happening in China. time will tell.:slight_smile:

Everything is related to China in a way but USDCAD has noting to do with China. The most obvious correlation is USDCAD and crude oil. So you want to be keeping an eye on crude oil (nymex). You should know this Jake, you have been here since 2012. I don’t know what the trade is as I am not subscribed, just correcting what you said with China and USDCAD.

AUD/USD signal [B]+40 pips[/B] :53:

GBP/USD +53 pips. Dux Forex performance has been really good lately.

I got out at +42 on their gbp/usd signal. It was a good one. I’m not sure if you guys heard but they will be adding an autotrading feature soon. I e-mailed Brian from Dux Forex and he said it’s in the works as we speak. That will be real epic since almost all of us have wished for this.

I just signed up today, and since I’m new to forex I have some questions that I need to be clarified; I noticed the signal contains an entry point, a stop loss and 3 TP… first questions is what if you miss the initial entry point sent on the signal what do you do in this case; because I tried it on my demo account i suffered a major loss -19 pips, secondly as for take profits which one do you use TP1, TP2 or TP3? can someone please clarify on how to use this signals exactly, since I tried other signals from FX Market leaders 3 of them which were all won, and all their signals feature a stop loss and 1 TP?

Think I’m gonna ask for a rebate (I paid for a year like an idiot).
Not in profit after 3 months.
I know I’ve missed a few trades (don’t know if they won or not), but I’ve caught 90% of them.

This is the system I chose:
If TP1 hit, move to BE and Take TP2.
This gleaned -123 pips.
If I went for TP3, this would’ve made -151 pips.
If I’d just taken TP1, this would’ve made -115 pips.

The method is obviously a breakout system of the hourly chart, which I don’t like because if that retraces, you’ll lose a lot of pips, which it has done regularly.

Final straw is the last trade today: -62 pips on the USD/CAD.

You will get an e-mail alert when a new signal has been posted. At that time, you must check it and place your pending order immediately. If you missed the trade, then you should look on their website to see if it’s still valid and if it is, you can still place your pending order. You technically cannot “miss” the trade if you are using Pending Orders because your trade will be triggered when market hits the price. Unless you take too long in checking the signal and placing your pending orders, this should not be a problem. Actually all the questions and concerns you just mentioned will soon be overuled for the better because they will be releasing a trade copier/autotrader which will automatically take the trades with the signals for you.

I too was notified about their new autotrading implementation. It will sure give us a lot of peace. I am excited to finally not have to worry about missing out on the trade. I managed to grab most of them and they have been profitable overall when comparing the win/loss ratio. Will be good to see how the dux does with their autotrader.

Hi i just sign up yesterday at their website. Wanted to know if there’s any notification yet. Because i didn’t receive any email stated i have successfully registered even though i am able to login to their website. Is this normal? Just wanted to make sure i never miss out on good trades. Thanks.

Their website appear to be down right now.