Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

Yes, their website are down now, and I think it do not have any new signal today, It not email notice have post anything???

Got a new USD/CAD signal this morning and got a +54 pip profit!! The signal was sent directly in the e-mail. Great start to the week!

[B]+50 pips[/B] for me. I actually manually got out of this one which went in my favor! I grabbed an extra 10 pips because of my delay. The dux says their website is being updated and signals will be sent directly to our e-mail. I like it this way better anyway.

Website is working perfectly now.

how did you get a 54+ pip profit? I has -48 Loss?? I am I doing something wrong? I Opened at 3285 and closed at 3237? theres gotta be something Iā€™m not doing right? and I noticed they give you 3 TP, which one do you use??

I just started following them 5$ is not much i will post back here if they are any good or not with my stats

You probably took the trade way too late. This was a perfect and profitable trade there is no way you could have lost if you entered at the right time. After you received the e-mail alert, how long after did you place the pending order?

I Opened the trade as soon as I Got the email, and Used TP 3 though

If you placed the pending order as soon as you received the e-mail, your trade should not have been triggered right away unless you used the wrong entry. When market hit the entry which was around half hour after the e-mail was sent, it broke out into a profit and went beyond TP1. You have obviously done something wrong but itā€™s cool, we are all here to learn. Did you move your stop-loss when TP1 was hit? Keeping your stop-loss the same even though it has reached your profit targets is not a good idea. You should lock in profits by moving your stop-losss.

Iā€™m on my last day of the monthly subscription now and canā€™t say its been a great success for me. I may have lost a few of the big wins due to not being able to act quickly enough during the night, but iā€™ve made a loss overall.
If and when the automated trading comes in to force I will probably give it another go because at $5 its probably worth the risk again.
Can somebody with an account please reply when the auto trading is released. Thanks

GBP/USD [B]+23 PIPS[/B]! Looking really good lately.

Got an alert last night and this morning it hit target. GBP/USD +30 pips. :59:

Same here +31 pips its my 2sec trade of this month i have only received 2 signals in 2 days but both where profitable

So far so good

Two signals in two days is ideal mate. A signal per day is more than enough. The best opportunities to trade donā€™t come several times per day. :wink:

Dux Forex has been on a good roll lately. Here are my results over the past few days.

AUD/USD [B]+59 pips[/B]
GBP/USD [B]+20 pip[/B]s
USD/CAD [B]+25 pips[/B]

I notice that they are giving signals during the NY session too now which is awesome.

I just signed up cant wait for my first signalā€¦ So wish me luck guys and if im in california do they send the signals before markets open. after reading the thread im guessing that everyone put there pre order trades and hope it hits the entry price.

am i correct

thanks

Yes they send the signals as ā€œpending ordersā€. Itā€™s better that way since you have time to react after the alert.

Richard

So how long you been using dux forex and are you still using them, any tips ?

thanks

Yes I am still using them, I posted my results in my previous post. :wink:

The only tip I would give you is to be sure to place the pending order as soon as you receive the alert.

Thank You sir ā€¦ So just place the entry order and the stop loss and whatever TP im happy with ā€¦ Do you watch your orders or just place them and forget?