Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

Yes what I do is place the entry and use the “riding” strategy that the dux forex team suggested to me. When market hits TP1, you move stop-loss to break-even and aim for TP2, then when TP2 is hit, you move stop-loss to TP1 and so on.

What I am hoping is that the forthcoming automated solution will do this automatically.

So how does this automated thing works ? Does dux forex give out signals on Sunday’s ?

Yes they sometimes do.

Yup, that’s happening soon. I am excited for the dux robot!

How does this automated dux bot work … Can anyone explain

What do mostly of you guys use when it comes to lot size when placing orders from the signals

Hamad, can you tell us your approximate starting balance? according to that we can suggest you. I would say since most people start out with 2-3K average starting balance, a 0.10 lot size should be safe yet rewarding amount. The robot will be released in the near future according to them.

[QUOTE=“dukenukum;721449”]Hamad, can you tell us your approximate starting balance? according to that we can suggest you. I would say since most people start out with 2-3K average starting balance, a 0.10 lot size should be safe yet rewarding amount. The robot will be released in the near future according to them.[/QUOTE] Duke
So I started off with 5k 3 weeks and almost down 1k but it was mostly my fault for getting to emotional and psychologically marrying the trade and not letting go… So it’s safe to say that dux forex signals will help with increase my portfolio balance and do you guys trade with 0.10 lot size with there signals one signal at a time or do you open a lot of positions at once . In sorry for all the questions just want to get a feel how you guys trade.

Thanks for replying

Also I accidentally purchased 1 standard lot and that ate around 700 dollars but now I’m doing 0.10 lots and sometime 0.20 way safer

If your balance is small then yes, 0.01 to 0.05 is good.

Excellent trade from the dux forex signals for the USD/CAD. [B]+23 pips
[/B]

Same +23 pips but it took all day to hit TP1
What size lot do you trade Richard ?

I traded 0.13 lots. For people who used one standard lot would have made some nice cash this week. When judging a signals service provider it’s the amount of pips that they deliver that matters not the lot size.

Thanks Richard for the reply you’ve been very helpful and informative

I appreciate it

[B]+40[/B] pips on GBP/USD. This is the 7nth consecutive win from Dux Forex signals!

I got out at TP2 as well, very pleased.

+39 pips they struck it twice in a row … Now let’s see the next signal hopefully it will strike

Dux continues to impress. Great job by their team thus far for putting cash in our accounts. I am grabbing a dux forex t-shirt sometime today. :57:

Hello guys. I need a little help understanding their service. I just subscribed a few minutes ago and entered the pending order. Did you, jakeroberts, I think say that we should move the SL to break even and then tp TP1 if possible? Is this really helping you have more than 50% profitable trades?

I would like you guys, jakeroberts and dukenukum, to tell us an estimate of the percentage of your profitable trades… like 90%, 80%? This would mean that moving the SL will really help subscribers of their signal. Please help with this!!

Even before reading your answer, I plan to move to breakeven as soon as TP1 is hit

Hi guys, one little more extra help… Do the signals usually come in US daytime? Are you from the USA? I’m worried that if they send signals for the Tokyo session or London open, it’s my sleep time. Right now I’m going to sleep and I’m letting the USDCAD pending order open… I have to risk going and letting the pending order open not being sure what will happen. It’s the signal of September 10 in the evening tu BUY USD CAD.