Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

Well what they say is the best thing to do is to move stop-loss to break-even when TP1 is hit. Then when TP2 is hit you move stop-loss to TP1 and so on. Dux Forex has a spectacular win rate. They currently have 7 consecutive wins and at one time they had 30 which was in May or something like that. If your not going to be there, just use TP1 to be the safest. That

Tunucks,

Thank you friend, that really helped a lot!! Just seconds after reading your answer, TP1 was hit and I did what you said!!! Thank you! God bless you man!

And pips were made! All 3 trades hit SL at TP1, I wonā€™t count the pips but they were in profit! :13: and to think there are signals that charge $99 or more a month! I remember a signal that charges only from profitsā€¦ $10 for every pip in profit hehehehe. This service is great!! Iā€™m stayinā€™ with the Dux!

Another 8th consecutive win from Dux Signals. USD/CAD [B]+24 pips[/B]!! This entire week has been profitable.:wink:

+40pips 3 time in a row for me

I may start needing to increase my lot .1 to .5 lot size lol with the way itā€™s going Iā€™m ready for real profits lol

I plan to order an EA to be made (Iā€™m no programmer) that will use this signal. I will open the pending orders with the EA and set all the TP and move to break even, then TP1, then TP2. That way I wonā€™t have to watch the trades after I open them!! I donā€™t know what will be the cost but Iā€™m so happy that I plan to give it for free in this thread.

Whatā€™s an EA ā€¦ That sounds good it tough trying to stay up and watch it

[QUOTE=ā€œholyltd;722376ā€]I plan to order an EA to be made (Iā€™m no programmer) that will use this signal. I will open the pending orders with the EA and set all the TP and move to break even, then TP1, then TP2. That way I wonā€™t have to watch the trades after I open them!! I donā€™t know what will be the cost but Iā€™m so happy that I plan to give it for free in this thread.[/QUOTE]

Do you also do your own trades ? What is up with this wealth generator group that be advertising on Instagram have anyone heard of them ?

Dear hamad, I really donā€™t plan to change to any other wealth generator group than DUX signals and this thread for a long long while.

I will clarify about my EA. An EA is an expert advisor, or robot. Robots can trade automatically, but this thread is about Dux signals. I understans that when you use Dux signals, you open three pending orders at the same time, with three different TP and the same SL.

But after reading many comments, I think itā€™s very important for users of Dux signals, that if TP1 is hit, which happens very frequently, then SL must be moved to break even in the other two trades. To do this, you must be watching the trades in the computer.

Normally, EAs or robots open trades automatically, but this EA will not be automatic. I will use it to open the pending orders, but after I open them, I will leave my computer alone. After TP1 is hit, it will move SL to break even. After TP2 is hit, it will move SL to TP1.

It will not look like a robot, but like a panel of buttons in the chart, that I will use to open the pending orders of Dux signals. I mention the EA here because this thread is about Dux signals, itā€™s not just any EA, it will not be automatic. It will also fit my manual trading style!!

Normally EAs are sold for a price. But I plan to give it for free here. I already posted the instructions in upwork, a market for freelancers, and I expect a programmer to give me a quote for the service soon. I just hope I have the money to pay hehehehe

I noticed that Dux forex just giving a single day , have they ever gave more then one signal a day ? Just curious what lot size you trade ? I currently do .2 lot size

I have several accounts, and move capital from one to other frequently, so my lot size is ot important, whatā€™s important is my rule, very conservative, of trading 0.01 for each $200 in my account.

I have one account of $1331 with 3 open trades, and the signal was one signal of 3 trades, so my maximum trades in this account is 6 trades of 0.01 each. In this account I used 0.01.

For each account, I define a maximum number of trades, and dividie de capital in that number and in the lot size of 0.01 for $200, and I get a lot size for each account. No matter how much money I have in an account, I always use the same rule, I have an Excel sheet that calculates the lot sizes for me, I use it every time I move capital from one account to another.

Wow holyltd

Your a very technical guy, I started off with 5k and stupid of me not thinking and letting emotions get the hand of me I lost 900 the first day because I was doing big lot size but after o stepped back and rethinking my strategy on what I did wrong I came along this forum which helped me a lot so now I do 0.1 lots for the past week and luckily I had made 300 dollars of my loss back so Iā€™m still down 600 dollars so hopefully I can get my account to positive soon .

Thanks for reply greatly appreciate it

I forgot about your last question, about the number of signals in a day. Iā€™m not sureā€¦ this is my first day with the service. Their website says itā€™s normal that there are days without signals. Have a nice weekend!

Dux forex is the best hands down. If I say too much they will probably think I am advertising lol so I will just keep it at that. I have used providers that cost $1000 per month. Yes believe me a few years ago (2007 or so) providers costed that much. Dux beats them in performance and service.

Jaker
i appreciate you explaining and the Dux forex is a good service i made pips in the last 3 trades so hopefully it keeps getting there with getting them pipsā€¦ What else signal service that you use to make more trades i want to receive more signals in a day. What do you recommend ?

Thanks

In my opinion, too many signals increases your chance of loss. I would not suggest using a service that just blasts signals for the sake of it. The best opportunities donā€™t come several times per day. Dux chooses their shots good and even thought its 1-2 signals a day, that is more than enough for trading.

[QUOTE=ā€œjakeroberts;722463ā€]Dux forex is the best hands down. If I say too much they will probably think I am advertising lol so I will just keep it at that. I have used providers that cost $1000 per month. Yes believe me a few years ago (2007 or so) providers costed that much. Dux beats them in performance and service.[/QUOTE]

Jake, do you make your living with forex trading?

Half of my revenue from forex is my living, yes. I am a part time office worker. I could easily live off my forex earnings.

[QUOTE=ā€œjakeroberts;722468ā€]Half of my revenue from forex is my living, yes. I am a part time office worker. I could easily live off my forex earnings.[/QUOTE] wow thatā€™s pretty cool , I hope one day i can say that to at least make half my living doing Forex , I really enjoy trading itā€™s pretty exciting ā€¦

Any advice on how to get there ?