Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

I just got information from Dux Forex their upgrade is 80% complete!!!

[QUOTE=ā€œtunucks;722511ā€]I just got information from Dux Forex their upgrade is 80% complete!!![/QUOTE] does this auto trader works with any platform or MT4 only ? Iā€™m using a different platform to trade

It should work with any Metatrader 4 platform. You will have to contact them and ask for addition compatibility. I am not sure about other platforms.

[QUOTE=ā€œtunucks;722525ā€] It should work with any Metatrader 4 platform. You will have to contact them and ask for addition compatibility. I am not sure about other platforms.[/QUOTE] what actually does this auto trader does ?

I was just winderingā€¦ since moving the SL is key to following their signalā€¦ will they move it with the auto trader?? :S Any way, my EA to use their signal qill cost $100, I already checked with a developer, now I only must save $100 and share it hereā€¦

Well you canā€™t share their signals, that is a violation of their terms of service and they can terminate your account. Also I would not want to jeopordize their service for all of us and the last thing I want is for them to fold because of that.

I donā€™t think there is any intention to share the signals. The EA is only for trade management of the signals. I have a trade manager I will be testing next week.

New week for dux forex, hope to make some good money this week.

Hi guys,
New to this forum and to the dux forex signals and this thread has been great to read others experience.

I wanted to ask what trading platform do you normally use ? Are there any in particular you recommend ? As I am currently planning to use C M C as it is easy to use and understand.

Yes my friend, just to be clear, I described the EA in previous comments. I plan to make an EA to manually enter the trades, and then automatically it will move SL to breakeven after TP1 is hit, then move it to TP1 after TP2 is hit. The EA will be to use the signal, and it will only be useful for customers who pay for the signal. I plan to share the EA here for free, I will have it custom-made

The guy from Dux is doing his own EA anyway.
How would yours work with another Mirror trading EA? Can two EAs work on the same MT4 and same pair.

The current USD CAD just missed their 2nd TP and now is running on a big loss waiting to SL. (Just missed stopping out by 1 pip a few minutes ago)
It hit the first TP so would be considered a win by the creator. Now a new GBP USD signal has been announced which supports the losing USD CAD trade currently in play (correlation).
I would hope a mirror trading system for these signals would iron out these worrying grey areas?

GBP USD was a lost

`Not a good start of the week as the latest Dux signal hit SLā€¦

Do we normally buy back GBP USD again or wait for new trade order ?

USD CAD was a good signal ā€¦ Had 3 good signals last week . This is the lost signal I had from them

Take the pain and wait for a new orderā€¦there is a new signal out already.

What new signal thatā€™s out ā€¦ I havenā€™t seen one yet ā€¦ You mean the USD CAD

The USD/CAD trade has stalled. But I guess itā€™s normal for them to take more than 24 hours to close sometimes right?

Iā€™m not sure been using there signals for a week and had a 3 streaking win signals and Lost the signal from today hit the stop loss took all the pips I gained from last week