Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

Yup, got an alert yesterday on GBP/USD… was a perfect trade indeed! great start to the week! :smiley:

Can someone give me an update, what have the results been so far in May ? thanks

GBP/USD [B]+50 PIPS[/B]

I decided to take a bit more chance and aim towards TP2 this time. sweet!!!

subscribed took profits on eu and gu at level 1 38 pips total

and damn shoulda stayed for tgt 2

I subscribed to them 2 days ago and already made 73 pips aiming only for the first TP level.

I had an issue at first, I wasn’t receiving the email alerts, but they were very fast to solve the problem. The customer service is really good and so far the results have impress me.

For less than 5 bucks a month you can’t go wrong with them

km92, scotshepherd, long time followers first time posters. You marketers should know how it works by now. Peddle your goods elsewhere.

The sad thing is these types make you think twice about the whole thread.
Hope admin ban these guys quick

I’m registered a long time ago on forex-tsd, just because i registered here now it doesn’t mean i work for dux forex. Admins can know that i’ve been following this forum for a long time now based on my ip, I’m from Portugal.

I just registered here because I wanted to give my opinion about the service.

Don’t you wish you could trade these threads bro? It would be a lot easier than the market. They follow the same old marketing plan each and every time.

Pity, I’ve seen some good systems from the good people at element forex (who are behind the signal service) and I think in the hands of an experienced trader they would be profitable. This just makes them seem like a two dollar hooker.

I’m sorry you feel like i’m working for them or something like that. The simple fact that I only have 1 post HERE ON BABYPIPS does NOT mean i’m not a normal person trying to learn trading.

Just search the other forex forums for my username, do you really think that if i operated a signals service I would ask newbie question on the other forums?

Dont talk about things you dont know, ask the admins here, let them check my ip and my course here on the forums, i’m sure they can see wich topics I have been reading even though i didn’t registered

OMG! You were totaly paid to say that!

Hi, I just signed up for dux forex… How often do you guys get signals? Are they daily or every couple of days… On avg?

I got 2 yesterday, but today all I have is the USD/JPY and the AUD/USD, but those were already there when i registered, they didn’t get filled yet. I’m hopping I’ll get one or two today

Bro, I’m not paid by anyone. I’m just like you but with a sounder work ethic. And if you have spent any time here you would know that. You also know I don’t have a big account and bust my butt out every day. But at least now my wins are bigger than my losses. You would also know these threads are a dime a dozen. And like every one preceding this, it will die a nature death.

Now yes, I have brought products from this mob. Thats why I get emails filling up my in-box from them. Got the email from them a week before this thread start. But they don’t fit me. Doesn’t mean there not trade-able or rubbish. But we all know it takes more than a good entry signal to make a profit.

You might get three TP points, but how do you know when to hold and when to fold, you simply don’t. What about risk, return and expectancy. Are these inter-day, swing or long term trades. Each has it’s own character and must be managed accordingly.

Go out and buy their FX Agency Advisor 111 or Dream Signals. You’ll save on monthly fees. Have the product for life and stand a better chance of making some dollars.

Better still, take the time to build your own strategy. Use the knowledge you have gained from using these services and custom make it to your needs.

But don’t accuse me of working for a third party. I ducking hate marketers and their affilates. There’s a good reason you guys don’t pull this shizts on forexfactor or trade2win. And you need to stay away from BP’s

How can you say this after acusing me? You hate marketers, do you think I love them?

I don’t think this thread was meant to bust anyones bubble. This is a discussion thread, nothing wrong with that. Whats wrong if someone says something good. It does not make him a marketer. He is voicing his opinion. Seems like anyone who says something good on forums is always flagged but someone who says something bad is accepted. Besides, how many spam links are posted in this this thread?.. like zero maybe? I have been on forums for years and I know how to behave. We should not fight, since we all want the same thing, we should help each other out instead.

Forums Are fundamental to share impressions and opinions, but at the end everyone of us is responsible for our choices on what system or robots to use. With time and experience we learn how to filter forums infos and how to discern potentially good systems. I do not use this system (which imo is not an automated one but more a manual system), but i think its profitability will vary on the money managment adopted by the single users, so for some will be profitable, for other not.

Everybody is free to try any service and i tried many eas and signals the last years. This signal service is realy cheap and the entrys are pretty good atm. We will see how it goes in the next months.

any one can give me Dux Forex signal website link and myfxbook link?