DXY, EURUSD, GBPUSD Daily Forecasts

2021/02/22 Recap

DXY – Bearish Day. Very nice delivery of price yesterday. Just as forecasted, price dropped down into the hourly OB at 90.00 and this morning to the Daily OB at 89.95. Shortly after posting, there were retraces up to 90.22 and 90.28 which both Mitigation Blocks created after posting. These would have been great areas to time entries on the EURUSD and GBPUSD.

EURUSD – Bullish Day. As expected, price continued higher on the day. The Hourly BISI from last week was completely filled and then hit the hourly OB at 1.2152. Price then retrace slightly lower before pushing up through the OB and reaching for the Weekly OB at 1.2185 this morning.

GBPUSD – Bullish Day. Price indeed retraced back to the NYMO at 1.4022 and then pushed past both forecasted targets at 1.4050 and 1.4075 giving almost 30 pips and 55 pips, respectively.

2021/02/23

DXY
D1

• Liquidity
    Above 91.05
    Below 89.90

Bias – Bearish
-Friday low at 90.18 … then -OB 90.29
+OB 89.95

H1
-Gap 90.97
+OB 90.02 … then OB 89.50

Weekly … Expecting the D1 SIBI to act as resistance and keep the dollar lower this week. Looking for a move below 90.00 and eventually down to 89.00.

Daily … Looking for the dollar to move up to the Friday low, to balance price, and then move lower. It could move as high as 90.29 to the Daily bearish OB but does not need to. There is an H1 FVG and bullish OB at 90.03, but I am expecting price to move through those down to the Daily OB at 89.95. Price already reached this level in early trading today, so that will eat up some of the order flow. Looking for price to push below but will need to watch closely.

EURUSD
D1

• Liquidity
    Above 1.2190
    Below 1.2025

BiasBullish
-OB 1.2185 (Weekly)
+Friday high 1.2145 … then OB 1.2128

H1
-OB 1.2182 (Weekly)

Weekly … The dollar and EURUSD have been moving in unison. Until shown otherwise, expecting that to continue and reach for the liquidity above 1.2170 and the Weekly ON at 1.2185.

Daily … A retrace down to last Friday’s high at 1.2145 and then a move higher will be very bullish for the EURUSD. As with the Dollar, price could drop to the Daily OB at 1.2128 before moving higher. This is ideally what I would like to see in conjunction with the Dollar moving up to its Friday low at 90.18 and then reversing.

GBPUSD
D1

• Liquidity
    Above 1.4375 … one of the SIBI’s was filled today, Next is highlighted on the chart.
    Below 1.3830

Bias – Bearish
-SIBI low 1.4093
+Friday High at 1.4036 and then W1 FVG high 1.3998

H1
-SIBI low 1.4093

Weekly … With the GBPUSD stronger than the EURUSD over the past couple weeks AND the EURGBP also showing GBP strength, I will be expecting a move to reach for the liquidity above 1.4375. That is a big move for one week … let’s see how far we can go.

Daily … Same as the others, ideally would like to see a retrace down to last Friday’s high and then moving higher. Ideally, on all pairs, only want to see a touch of this level or partial fill of the imbalance area. With the GBPUSD being the stronger of the two pairs, we could see it consolidate, along the EURUSD to drop to Friday’s high, and then both or just the GBPUSD move higher.

2021/02/23 Recap

DXY – Bullish day. Price hit Fridays low and then eventually pushed higher up towards the Daily OB at 90.39 where it rejected and immediately dropped down to the Hourly OB at 90.02. Price found support here and then moved back up to the Friday low level before dropping in this mornings trading.

EURUSD – Neutral day. After dropping to Fridays high, price has moved sideways at that level.

GBPUSD – Bullish Day. Price only retraced a little bit and stayed consolidated, as expected, around the NYMO and then shot up in todays early trading. Looking see if this continues today.

how about EURUSD today?

2021/02/24

DXY
D1

• Liquidity
    Above 91.05
    Below 89.90

Bias – Bearish
-Friday low at 90.18 … then -OB 90.29
+OB 89.95

H1
-NYMO 90.12
+OB 89.95 (Daily)

Daily … Price could stay in consolidation between the Friday’s low and the Daily OB until GBP monetary hearings and US Fed Powell testifies around noon. Regardless of when it happens though, I will be looking for a move to the downside and for price to take the lower liquidity and reach for 89.50.

EURUSD
D1

• Liquidity
    Above 1.2190
    Below 1.2025

BiasBullish
-OB 1.2185 (Weekly)

H1
-OB 1.2185 (Weekly)
+OB 1.2159 … then NYMO 1.2149

Daily … As with the Dollar, we could see the EURUSD stay in consolidation until noon, NY time. I will be looking for price to move higher after a retrace to either the H1 OB at 1.2159 or NY Midnight Open at 1.2149.

GBPUSD
D1

• Liquidity
    Above 1.4375 … one of the SIBI’s was filled today, Next is highlighted on the chart.
    Below 1.3830

Bias – Bullish
-RB 1.4339

H1
-RB 1.4339 (Daily)
+NYMO 1.4160

Daily … Same story on the GBPUSD. Expecting consolidation but looking for a retrace to the NYMO at 1.4160 but could drop as low as 1.4117. Will then be looking for a move higher, reaching for the Daily Rejection Block at 1.4339.

2021/02/24 Recap

DXY – Bullish to neutral day. Price stayed consolidated for a bit but then moved up to the Daily OB at 90.29 then dropped after the monetary hearings and Powell testimony. Today, price has reached the lower OB at 89.95.

EURUSD – Bullish day. Same with price on the EURUSD. Price consolidated for a bit but then took a big drop down through the Daily OB at 1.2128 and hit the Daily BISI high 1.2109 then shot higher. Right now, price is sitting at the Weekly Bearish OB at 1.2185.

GBPUSD – Bullish Day. Although price finished higher from on the day, it was essentially bearish following the Asian session run up. The Daily SIBI did a great job supporting price on the low end.

2021/02/25

DXY
D1

• Liquidity
    Above 90.40 (yesterday’s high)
    Below 89.90

Bias – Bearish
-OB 90.29 (hit yesterday but still relevant)
+OB 89.95 … then RB 89.00 (Weekly)

H1
-OB 90.04 … then OB 90.29 (Daily)
+OB 89.50

Daily … Price moved up and hit the Hourly Bearish OB at 90.04 early today and has since moved lower. Still expecting more to the downside … at least to the Hourly Bullish ON at 89.50. The 90.00 level is a good Bearish Mitigation Block area formed today. Will look for price to retrace up to there and then move to lows on the day. Or price could just move up a little into the hourly SIBI’s created since 02:00 NY time and then move lower. It does not need to retrace all the way back up.

EURUSD
D1

• Liquidity
    Above 1.2190
    Below 1.2025

BiasBullish
-OB 1.2185 (Weekly)
+BISI high 1.2109 (will keep using this level until it shows failure)

H1
-OB 1.2185 (Weekly)
+BISI high 1.2156

Daily … Really should just copy the Dollar forecasts lately and then reverse the bearish verbiage to bullish for the EURUD as they are moving in unison … just opposite directions. Price right now is in a Daily FVG just shy of the a Daily Rejection Block at 1.2245. Looking for price to retrace a bit … same scenarios as Dollar … and then move up through the Daily level to new highs.

GBPUSD
D1

• Liquidity
    Below 1.3830

Bias – Bullish
-RB 1.4163 (Weekly)
+SIBI low 1.4093

H1
-RB 1.4163 (Weekly)

• SIBI low 1.4093 (Daily)

Daily … the GBPUSD has shown weakness relative to the EURUSD of the last couple days. This is due to the EURGBP dropping into a Weekly FVG and approaching a Weekly Bullish OB at 0.8494. Will be expecting EUR strength for the near future. With that, I am looking for the GBPUSD to consolidate today or move slightly higher. NYMO could keep price low on the day. No trading this pair until a direction is discernable.

2021/02/25 Recap

DXY – Bullish to neutral day. Price was bearish until the bond rout kicked in again. Price moved to new lows on the day and stayed there for most of the morning before shooting up to the Daily Bearish OB at 90.29 and the Weekly Opening price resistance level.

EURUSD – Neutral day. Price indeed move higher but then found resistance with the bond rout and the bearish Daily Rejection Block at 1.2245. Price dropped quickly into an Hourly OB at 1.2169, where it consolidated for the rest of the day before dropping again in today’s trading.

GBPUSD – Bearish Day. Big drop on the GBPUSD! The GBP short term weakness on the EURGBP played out today. Price stayed consolidated until late morning and then dropped straight down in to a Weekly BISI below 1.4010. This mornings trading saw a small bounce off the hourly OB at 1.3975, but then continued lower.

1 Like

2021/02/26

DXY
D1

• Liquidity
    Above 91.05
    Below 89.90

Bias – Bullish
-OB 90.71
+OB 89.95

H1
-OB 90.71 (Daily) … then MB 90.86
+OB 90.48

Daily … Looks like the Dollar should continue to move higher today. We are already making a new high for the week and in a Daily SIBI. I will be looking for it to continue higher. Price could fill the entire Daily price imbalance (SIBI). There is a Daily Bearish OB at 90.71, but I do not see this as being a strong level. I like the Hourly Mitigation block at 90.86 better. So will be looking for some sort of retracement down and then targeting the higher levels.

EURUSD
D1

• Liquidity
    Above 1.2240
    Below 1.2025

BiasBullish
-OB 1.2185 (Weekly) … broke through yesterday but held.
+BISI high 1.2109 (will keep using this level until it shows failure)

H1
-NYMO 1.2155
+BISI high 1.2156

Daily … Price right now is sitting at the Weekly Opening price, which has acted well as support already this week. Today however, I am expecting price to continue lower into the Daily BISI, which has also acted quite well as support. Because of these two areas, it is possible that if the dollar continues dropping, the EURUSD to consolidate at these levels and allow the GBPUSD to drop. The EURGBP show temporary strength for the EUR until it reaches the 0.8750 Bearish OB. IF (big if) price does drop, will be looking for a retrace up to around 1.2140 or the NYMO first.

GBPUSD
D1

• Liquidity
    Above 1.4240
    Below 1.3830

Bias – Bullish
-RB 1.4163 (Weekly)
+BISI low 1.3866 (Weekly)

H1
-NYMO 1.3957
+MB 1.3871

Daily … Price completely filled in the 2nd SIBI I have been mentioning and turned on a dime when it reached the Weekly Bearish RB a coupled days ago. Then the EURGBP turned bullish and allowed the GBPUSD to make a huge run to the downside … over 250 pips so far. Today I am looking for price to fill in the Weekly BISI and reach for the Hourly Mitigation Block at 1.3871 and Weekly low of the BISI at 1.3866. A retrace up to the NYMO first will allow for trade setups.

2021/02/26 Recap

DXY – Bullish day. Price did indeed continue higher. As expected, the Daily OB at 90.71 did not provide much resistance. Price initially hit the OB, then dropped to the H1 OB at 90.48 and finally moved higher to completely fill the Daily SIBI. Price also found a little resistance at the Hourly MB of 90.86 but eventually pushed higher to close out the week.

EURUSD – Bearish day. While I was looking for the EURUSD to consolidate for the rest of the day on Friday, it did drop, and dropped big. I did say that if price does drop that you need look for a retrace up to the NYMO or 1.2140 levels. Price retraced to 1.2141 then dropped 80 pips and filled in the Daily BISI! Nice!! :blush:

GBPUSD – Bearish Day. The GBPUSD is the pair that ended up in consolidation after I posted my forecast. The EURGBP came close to the Daily bearish OB at 0.8750 before turning down which allowed the EURUSD to drop while the GBPUSD stayed in consolidation. While the GBPUSD did retrace back up to the NYMO, there were no trade setups on the M15 so no setups on this pair.

2021/03/01

DXY
D1

• Liquidity
    Above 91.05
    Below 89.90

Bias – Bullish
-OB 91.25 (Weekly FVG Low) … next RB 91.53 (Daily)
+OB 90.29 (FVG created from last Thursday’s high)

H1
-MB 91.36
+NYMO/OB 90.85

Weekly … the Dollar has essentially been in consolidation since December. Not expecting this week to be the breakout. But overall, I am expecting the dollar to drop. Ideally looking for 91.25 to act as resistance. If that level gives way, then a breakout to 92.20 is very possible. But at either level, I will be expecting the Dollar to reverse and move lower. Long term still bearish and looking for the 89.00. Will need to watch bond prices this week. An increase in rates will drive the Dollar to these levels and then we can look for a reversal.

Daily … Price already moved higher and reached into the liquidity above 91.25. I am thinking this was just a stop run and now price will move lower. Will look for price to retrace to the NYMO and Hourly OB at 90.85. Price could push lower through this level to the 2 Hourly OB’s below, however, if it does, those OB’s will not likely hold and price will reach for the 2-day prior high at 90.29 to fill in the FVG. So two scenarios that could play out today. Price has a lot of support underneath it though.

EURUSD
D1

• Liquidity
    Above 1.2240
    Below 1.2025

BiasBearish
-OB 1.2156 (FVG created from last Thursday’s low)
+RB 1.2041

H1
-MB 1.2065
+OB 1.1984

Weekly … The EURUSD has been drifting slightly lower this year but essentially in consolidation. Last week, price hit the bearish OB at 1.2185 and rejected. I am expecting a retest of the level this week. The strongest liquidity draw looks to be the 1.2240 level. That is where I am looking for price to reach for.

Daily … With Friday’s big drop in price, there is a large imbalance between current price and Thursday’s low at 1.2156. This will definitely be a draw on price. But today, I am not expecting that price to be reached. I am looking for a retrace up to the Hourly OB at 1.2065 and then a move lower through the Daily Rejection Block that was already hit today.

GBPUSD
D1

• Liquidity
    Above 1.4240
    Below 1.3890

Bias – Consolidation
-FVG 1.4028
+BISI high 1.3888 (Weekly)

H1
-MB 1.4098
+MB 1.3871

Weekly … History would suggest the GBPUSD should retrace a bit this month while the EURUSD and Dollar continue their consolidation. BUUUTTTT … do not want to jump the gun, however retail traders are looking at the Weekly Shooting Star candle, which tells me smart money will be buying up their sells and push price higher. We could see a bit of a drop initially to as low as the Monthly 1.3760 level. Whether it drops that much or not, either way I am targeting the high from last week at 1.4242.

Daily … Price today already filled the price imbalance from last Thursday’s low and has since dropped. However, I am still expecting price to continue higher. Expecting the consolidation from last Friday to continue today. The EURGBP shows the GBP is stronger. With the dollar moving potentially moving higher and the EURUSD moving lower, the GBPUSD should move sideways until something gives.

1 Like

2021/03/01 Recap

DXY – Bullish day. After the initial move higher, price consolidated and moved sideways for the remainder of the day. But it has continued higher this morning, already reaching the Weekly FVG.

EURUSD – Bearish day. As scripted on the EURUSD yesterday. Price retraced up to the Hourly Mitigation Block at 1.2065 and then moved lower through the Daily Rejection block at 1.2041 and consolidated but has been broken through in today’s trading. That was about 25 pips to the first target. Still have half the position on looking for the 1.2000 level today.

GBPUSD – Neutral Day. As expected, the GBPUSD stayed in consolidation for the day. But we have seen a drop down to the Weekly BISI where price has found support.

2021/03/02

DXY
D1

• Liquidity
    Above 91.50
    Below 89.90

Bias – Bullish
-OB 91.25 (Weekly FVG Low) … next RB 91.53 (Daily)
+2-day prior high 90.97

H1
-MB 91.36
+OB 91.08 … next 2-day prior high 90.97 and Weekly open 90.77

Weekly … the Dollar has essentially been in consolidation since December. Not expecting this week to be the breakout. But overall, I am expecting the dollar to drop. Ideally looking for 91.25 to act as resistance. If that level gives way, then a breakout to 92.20 is very possible. But at either level, I will be expecting the Dollar to reverse and move lower. Long term still bearish and looking for the 89.00. Will need to watch bond prices this week. An increase in rates will drive the Dollar to these levels and then we can look for a reversal.

Daily … Price already hit the Hourly Mitigation Block at 91.36. From here, it can do two things today … it can go up or it can go down. Profound I know. Up bias … looking for a retrace down to the Hourly OB at 91.08 or ideally Friday’s high of 90.97 and then push higher into the Weekly FVG. There is a bit of resistance once it is in the FVG at a Daily level of 91.53 and Hourly level of 91.60. Down bias … Price pushed up into the Weekly FVG and rejected. If price drops and leaves this FVG unfilled, this is a very bearish sign. In this scenario, I will be looking for price to hit the Hourly Bullish OB or Friday’s High, retrace up to the NYMO at 91.22, and then drop and reach for the Daily FVG below 90.70.

EURUSD
D1

• Liquidity
    Above 1.2240
    Below 1.2025

BiasBearish
-2-Day Prior Low 1.2062
+OB 1.1960

H1
-2-Day Prior Low 1.2062
+OB 1.1984

Weekly … The EURUSD has been drifting slightly lower this year but essentially in consolidation. Last week, price hit the bearish OB at 1.2185 and rejected. I am expecting a retest of the level this week. The strongest liquidity draw looks to be the 1.2240 level. That is where I am looking for price to reach for.

Daily … Today price has dipped below the prior low at 1.2033 and into Sell Stop Liquidity. Reached the 1.2000 level which was my second target on the trade mentioned in the recap for yesterday. :blush: At that 1.2000 is an Hourly BISI which was filled and pushed price higher. Ideally looking for price to retrace to the 1.2041 level which was previously a Daily bullish rejection block, but based on today’s action after breaking that level, has become an Hourly Bearish Mitigation Block. Price could reach for Friday’s low but that is not the scenario I am looking for. Will be looking for price to reach for the Daily OB at 1.1960. Butttttt … this could all be a stop run to take the liquidity below 1.2025 and then the EURUSD starts running higher again. If both scenarios are probable … do not trade.

GBPUSD
D1

• Liquidity
    Above 1.4240
    Below 1.3890

Bias – Consolidation
-FVG 1.4028
+BISI Low 1.3867 (Weekly)

H1
-MB 1.4098
+MB 1.3871 … next 1.3830 (Weekly BISI high)

Weekly … History would suggest the GBPUSD should retrace a bit this month while the EURUSD and Dollar continue their consolidation. BUUUTTTT … do not want to jump the gun, however retail traders are looking at the Weekly Shooting Star candle, which tells me smart money will be buying up their sells and push price higher. We could see a bit of a drop initially to as low as the Monthly 1.3760 level. Whether it drops that much or not, either way I am targeting the high from last week at 1.4242.

Daily … Price has already dropped into the liquidity below 1.3890 and found support at the Hourly Mitigation Block, NYMO, and Weekly BISI. This would normally be a good area to see the GBPUSD turn and run higher. But given the dollar has not decided what it wants to do today, it is possible the GBPUSD could consolidate again today. There is also a ton of support below price right now. I have included those areas on the chart below. The GBPUSD will have a hard time going much lower. If it breaks these price levels, it could very easily make a run down to 1.3400.

2021/02/03 Recap

DXY – Bearish day. As mentioned, when you can justify both directions for price movement, do not trade as this is not high probability. While I favored the upside, I did forecast a downside. And price moved almost exactly to the downside forecast. Price hit the Bullish Hourly OB 91.08, retraced up to the NYMO exactly, and then broke down hitting the Weekly opening price. It did not reach the Daily FVG that I was anticipating though.

EURUSD – Bullish day. As with the Dollar, price followed the alternate forecast for the day. Price stalled at the new Hourly Mitigation Block at 1.2041 then moved higher through Friday’s low, filling the imbalance and then through the Weekly opening price.

GBPUSD – Bullish Day. The three price levels mentioned as support for the GBPUSD where current price was did indeed hold price up and pushed it higher. It stalled at the Weekly opening price, but same as with the EURUSD, it eventually pushed higher.

2021/03/03

DXY
D1

• Liquidity
    Above 91.40
    Below 89.70

Bias – No View
-RB 91.53 (Daily)
+FVG High 90.69

H1
-Brkr 91.00 … next OB 91.11
+OB 90.66 … next OB 90.48

Daily … This is NFP week and we are now on Wednesday. My trading is done for the week. There are quite a few levels above and below price right now. I am expecting price to stay between these levels at least until NFP on Friday. Please look at the chart for the detail levels … there are two nearby hourly levels above and below price + a FVG above and below price + a Daily level below and below price (currently at the mean of this range). So price could go either direction. No trading for me and no bias for either direction.

EURUSD
D1

• Liquidity
    Above 1.2240
    Below 1.2025

BiasNo View
-FVG Low 1.2101
+RB 1.2041

H1
-OB 1.2107

• RB 1.2041 (Daily) … next OB 1.1984

Daily … Yesterday was indeed just a stop run below the Rejection Block. Therefore, that Rejection Block is still valid. And just like the Dollar, price could either direction with all the levels on both sides of price and NFP in two days.

GBPUSD
D1

• Liquidity
    Above 1.4240
    Below 1.3860

Bias – No View
-FVG 1.4028
+BISI High 1.3888 (Weekly)

H1
-FVG Low 1.4028 (Daily)
+OB 1.3888

Daily … Same story, different pair. Refer to the chart for ALL the levels. Just too many to even really decide a daily bias. The Weekly forecasts are what I would refer to for the remaining weeks price action.

2021/03/03 Recap

DXY – Bullish day. While yesterday was overall bullish, price stayed consolidated as expected. It was contained by the Hourly levels on the chart.

EURUSD – Bearish day. As forecast, price also moved in a tight range, staying between the Daily Rejection Block and FVG.

GBPUSD – Neutral day. Same as the other two. Price consolidated for the day staying right around the NYMO.

2021/03/04

DXY
D1

• Liquidity
    Above 91.40
    Below 89.70

Bias – No View
-RB 91.53 (Daily)
+FVG High 90.69

H1
-OB 91.11
+FVG high (Daily) 90.68 … next OB 90.48

Daily … This is NFP week and we are now on Thursday. My trading is done for the week. There are quite a few levels above and below price right now. I am expecting price to stay between these levels at least until NFP on Friday. If price moves through one side of the levels before NFP, I will expect NFP to drive back though the other direction. Not looking for big price action today. Expecting consolidation again.

EURUSD
D1

• Liquidity
    Above 1.2240
    Below 1.2025

BiasNo View
-FVG Low 1.2101
+RB 1.2041

H1
-FVG 1.2101 (Daily)

• RB 1.2041 (Daily) … next OB 1.1984

Daily … Yesterday was indeed just a stop run below the Rejection Block. Therefore, that Rejection Block is still valid. And just like the Dollar, price could either direction with all the levels on both sides of price and NFP in two days.

GBPUSD
D1

• Liquidity
    Above 1.4240
    Below 1.3860

Bias – No View
-FVG 1.4028
+BISI High 1.3888 (Weekly)

H1
-FVG Low 1.4028 (Daily)
+OB 1.3888

Daily … There is a strong liquidity draw above 1.4000 right now on the hourly chart. Will be looking for that level to be a target today regardless of the direction price decides to move. Price could make a stop run above the 1.4000 level and then move lower OR it could drop to the Hourly OB at 1.3888 level and then move back to the 1.4000 level.

2021/03/04 Recap

DXY – Bullish day. We got a big move up in price right at the London close and end of NY morning session. Moved right to an Hourly level. Did not expect this large of a move prior to NFP. But as I mentioned in yesterdays forecast, if we did get this move, I will expect NFP to take it the other direction.

EURUSD – Bearish day. Price dropped right into a Daily Bullish OB, with a monthly OB nearby. Look for NFP to reverse this price action.

GBPUSD – Bearish day. On this pair, price dropped right into the Weekly BISI and consolidated. Same as EURUSD, Likely reverse in price with NFP.

2021/03/05

DXY
D1

• Liquidity
    Above 92.80
    Below 90.65

Bias – No View
-FVG High 91.75 (Weekly)
+OB 91.03

H1

• FVG High 91.75 (Weekly)
    +OB 90.20

Daily … With the move above 91.40 into the liquidity area from yesterday’s forecast, this could be a buy stop run with NFP then pushing price lower, trapping retail traders. I’m on the sidelines today.

EURUSD
D1

• Liquidity
    Above 1.2240
    Below 1.1950

BiasNo View
-2-day prior low 1.2043
+OB 1.1960 … next OB 1.1936 (Monthly)

H1
-OB 1.2032
+OB 1.1960 … next OB 1.1936 (Monthly)

Daily … Price is at the lower liquidity and has pushed through the Monthly OB at 1.1936. Looking at this as a sell stop run and then NFP pushing price higher.

GBPUSD
D1

• Liquidity
    Above 1.4240
    Below 1.3860 … next 1.3830

Bias – No View
-2-Day Prior Low 1.3921 (also H1 Bearish Breaker and close to the Weekly open price also)
+BISI High 1.3830 (Weekly)

H1
-2-Day Prior Low 1.3921 (close to the Weekly open price also)
+NYMO 1.3885 … next BISI Low 1.3866 (Weekly)

Daily … IF (yes big IF) price moves lower, I would expect a move up to the strong resistance level around 1.3920 where there is a confluence of levels … 2-day prior low, H1 Breaker, and Weekly open price. NFP manipulation will decide price today, regardless of the actual NFP details.

2021/03/05 Recap

DXY – Bullish day. The move above 91.40 was not a stop run and price kept moving higher, into and filling the Weekly FVG and hitting the Weekly Bearish OB at 92.13. then NFP drove price back down towards the NYMO before moving a little higher and sideways for the remainder of the day.

EURUSD – Bearish day. Very interesting movement today that will impact next week. Price dropped through the Daily ON and into the Monthly Bullish OB at 1.1936.

GBPUSD – Bearish day. Price fell into the Weekly BISI and then consolidated, leaving the BISI still open and several support levels below.