Easy 5 minute Trading

Im running on Hot Forex but their demo servers can be a bit unreliable at times giving odd results so you need to watch their servers, live servers are great :slight_smile:

Hello everyone…I’m newbie…i would like to ask about this system…
Is it using the metatrader 4? is it still effective? thanks…

Hi,

please can I ask for some advice?? I am not very good at all with MT4, but have managed to attach the wicksEA to my MT4 charts. I generally only trade through IG index and not my MT4 account. Can anyone advise if I will get a signal from the EA that I can mannually open in IG? Also, do you need to use the stop zip or do people adopt their own money management??

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Hi,
I have been following this thread, I am just confused about how to deal with the repainting of the indicator. Has anyone found a solution to this yet?

which indicator

He’s talking about the other method. We haven’t worked with that one

hey jason

does fxcm have a swing zz indicator for ts11 platform

Thanks for the heads up. I like the changes. Perhaps the OP could update the first page to cut down on some confusion as this thread is starting to get rather long. :slight_smile:

the op is mia

Wicks23a 01.zip (65.2 KB)Wicks23a 02.zip (68.8 KB)log.zip (5.17 KB)

Hmmmm . . . . . next time I will try “not in line”

Hi there Jim - Problem continues with 23a on Pepperstone. How is your Pepperstone demo working ?

I am attaching the EA settings in two jpgs and the log for yesterday. There has been a E/J trade open all along. I tried saving the EA expecting a *.set file to generate but got nothing - hence the jpg’s.

I’m using v24, and no errors on my Pepperstone Demo from Wicks
you should use the latest version since probably was errors corrected on earlier version

Oh ! OK. I thought 23 was for 2 decimal places and 24 for one decimal. Easy to change on weekend.
Tks.

Thank you guys for these info

v24 does work fine, no issues from what i can see.

Hey harrilalchadd,

I’m not familiar with swing zz, but if it’s the same as the regular Zig Zag indicator, then TS2 has it. If not, you could ask the programmers over at FXCodeBase.com to code it for Trading Station. They would may do it for free.

Jason

What do people use the swingzz or the whicked wicks EA… or both?

i am demo testing both at the.moment both lool good

all your version of EA are negative except one

It depends on which EA’s you are looking at as i have EA’s running other strategies at the moment, also i had some old EA’s running such as the previous versions of James Wicks EA which were losses as we had not perfected the optimum settings to use and there were bugs and changes made to the EA based on feedback from everyone in the thread.

I’ll have a tidy up of my fxbook account to reduce confusion.

The two below links are the only ones which relate to this strategy and both were made by James.

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/ww-ea-h4-v24/390792

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/ww-ea-d-v24/390794

At present the H4 chart is up $4.41 for closed trades with one open trade at $4.16 in profit.

At present the D chart is down $8.39 for closed trades with one open trade at $11.63 in profit.

So since the 22nd of October (taking into account closed and open trades) we have the following profit:

H4 = $8.87
D = $3.24

All trades were done using micro lots of 0.01 per trade.

interesting that the 4h is doing better than daily