Eblip the sniper is putting his neck on line again Guaranteeing 400 PIPS

You know I had one of those on my land once untill it started crowing to early in the morning. A few slugs out the old shotgun and it deffently sees the light now but there no more crowing. I wander if history will repeat itself

you cant win em all…but like i said earlier in the post…i win most…and when i win i usually win big…
that was a scalper…not really my trading style…
but still worth a go…
in an ideal world i like the longer term trades…ideally trades in which i can either follow a trend allt eh way or catch it on the turn…and make the big pips.

Be careful moving your 1.5968 stop. If that 1.5940-70 area does get hit you might be better sitting on the sidelines waiting to see what’s next.

If the upper levels get broken there is a good chance the price will make a run and break 1.6000. If it breaks 1.6000 we need to wait and see what the next best options might be.

Also… this is real important… we’re heading into the end of the first quarter. Big players might be trying to meet end of quarter performance markers and press the price in their favor. We could see some crazy unpredictable price action. So if the upper levels hold we’re good, if broken, be careful. :5:

thanks for that info…the end of the quarter thing is very interesting…not looked into this before but gonna take a good look at implications behind end of quarter situations…but if 1.6 is broken there is likely to be a little rally as its such a strong resistance…and if that did happen i would scalp a few pips…hopefully it will hold anyway…

HELLO…!!
HELLLO …!!

is there anybody there ?

seems like everyone gone quiet all of a sudden…

now where could they be…

HELLO
TWANG ?
PURPLE PATCH ?
DPATERSO ?
yunni 1
AKEAKAMI
THE CABLE GUY
MONEY NEVER SLEEPS
SAN J
BOB MANIAC…

where are you all ?

YOUVE ALL GONE QUIET ON ME NOW…YOU superior masters you…

I FEEL LONELY NOW ?:60:

eblip,

So far this morning GU has behaved the way we’d like it to.

Now we need to see if the price can work through and stay below the 1.5920 – 1.5900 area and Friday’s low.

If Friday’s low breaks, we’ll then want to focus on Thursday’s low in the 1.5870 area

liking the sound of that d pip…if it looks like its gonna bounce back up i may take a bit of profit and buy back in…or rather short…its a bit quiet around here at the moment though…there are gonna be a few stern eyes watching the price…urging it to shift …but you cant fight the market.

i still expect it to bounce up to max 1.59…thats what my trend line says is cool…just means its gonna take longer to get the 400 to 500 pips…as long as it doesnt convincingly ever break my trend line…im happy.

gonna keep a keen eye on it when new york opens and london closes…and if we are on clear ground the prognosis is good.
at the end of the day …the trend is our friend…and we are certainly with the mid term to long term trend…so its all good…for now.

The success or failure of this trade might be determined in the area between 1.5800 and 1.5750.
If the price can convincingly work through the last week’s low, we could be off to the races.

keeping my fingers crossed! :44:

From my first post, i believe i opened with never claiming to be a 'superior master’
And i think i finished wishing you luck on your trade…

You should really think before throwing my name into a post like that…

Anyway, from the best i can tell to the charts i have access to at work, looks like its run into some demand at the 1.5800. I can see it getting pushed right back up… But anyway, see how it plays out…

Once again, this time pay attention when i say it, because i sinceraly meant it the first time too… Good luck!

any name in the list belongs in the list…now …take it on the chin…and let that be that…pay attention now…

yes we got strong support at 1.58…but the yanks could break it…and should break it…we shall see at 12:00 gmt.

oh i almost forgot…
and good luck today with your trades san j.

I went long at 1.5824, missed an earlier entry though…
Took 1/3 off at +25 pips and locked break even, free trade for me so time for lunch

Happy Trading!

i expect it to run to near 1.59 before it moves back down…just keep riding the bounces and pull a few pips here and there and …have a nice lunch…i wont be doing much until the major moves…i consider 100 pips major…then i may take some profit and short again if it looks like its bouncing.

Whiplash… I’ve got to head over to the hospital and get some pain meds. My neck hasn’t snapped that fast since 1982 when I drove my VW rabbit into a stonewall. :56:

fingers still croossed! :44:

you expected it to go back here…so its all good…we are on the trend…next time it hits 70 pips profit like earlier …it may be worth taking profit and buying back in when it pulls back up about 50 pips…if that happens enough …we can make a killing just catching the bounce…but risk losing some position…
im still on 48 bpm…and i dont think that will change unless 1.59 is broken…

i think the big guns have come in…and are trying to force it up…as they didnt expect the sell off to be so strong today.
they will soon get bored …and then we are back in play.

someone needs to tell em …you cant fight the market.

LOL!

From what i can remember from my chart at home, i had the 1.5880 area as some resistance, and then the obvious 1.59, then i think last weeks 1.592-ish… Could be a tough next 40 pips, see where it goes from here…

I can’t really tell where this is going long term at the moment, there are a lot of areas yet which will decide whether it carries on to a H+S setup in confluence with the daily… Tbh for now im just playing the chart as it comes…

its good to play the chart as it comes scalp some pips…but medium term the trend is still bearish…
this could change after the european meeting on friday when germany agrees to back the greece bailout.
this would make the bailout about 1 trillion euros…and then confidence will be restored to a certain extent…
thats the thorn in my side.

but a lot can happen between monday and friday…and until 1.59 is broken proper…we are still on the trend which is definitely bearish.

The way I see it the goal posts are last week’s high and low. Whichever team runs it through wins! I’m short at 1.5850 with a 100 pip SL & 400 pip TP.

Was looking good 3 hours ago, looking like crap now! :56:

dont let market get you quiverring …until it breaks 1.59 everything…and i mean everything is still 100 percent on track…this morning it rallied and now its rallying back…and the same is gonna happen again and again…its just fluctuations…and they dont mean anything except to the scalpers…pay no attention to em…go out and buy yourself a bottle of champagne for later…
this is where your discipline comes in…its still on track so why waste energy…its just the froth on the beer…your in for big pippage…and that means dont let the froth fool ya…its meaningless.

its the buyers that should be quivering …as its still in down trend.

I agree with d-pip, until last weeks highs/lows are broken don’t think we will see some solid movement. Looks like it ran into the some heavy supply at the 1.588-1.59 area, my stop is up close now as i don’t think we will see it break this on this test… Time will tell…

But yeah, i think until we got a good view of the direction ill keep getting in on the bounces…