Edgar International

Just wondering withdrawal issue solve? Withdrawal Frozen , Trading Frozen what next?:frowning:

Some part of malaysia are said to be ok, others still Zzzzzz…

my cousin not yet get his withdrawal until now. withdrawn since mid October. his withdrawal is usd 3k. any other who have the longest??? :smiley:

A good news

Check below,

Edgar International A Scam?
Posted: 3rd September 2010 by M.Rabea in Forex Latest News & Updates
Tags: Edgar, International, Scam

I have made investment in forex via Edgar International thru an agent in Kota Kinabalu. However, owing to some rumours I made withdrawals of about USD30K 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately till todate , have yet to receive payment. My friends also made similar big sum a week ago but hv yet to receive payment.
Under normal circumtance, should have rcvd payment within 3-5 wrkg days. Can I lodge a police report on the so-called agent in Kota Kinabalu whom received my money with acknowledgement form?

Something went very wrong with Edgar International Forex…

AndyKK

AndyKK may be the longest waiting client?!

AndyKK already received the money in early Nov, he posted this news in other forum

andykk
Recruit

09-13-2010, 06:00 PM

Thanks for the advice…Nonetheless, I m pleased to inform that eventually the money is back despite some delay. It was never like this before n I m really perplexed what really transpired recently…

All the best to d mgmt team of Edgar and wish they could be more efficient and overall adminstrative would be improvised.

Please Look here:-
Edgar International A Scam? - Forex Peace Army Forum

I think that the longest is my friend. We made same day withdraw on 1st October,

I already received 2 weeks ago.

But until today, my friend not yet received.

Hopefully They can solve sooner to be faster.

Thanks and Best Regards
Edgar International Successful Forever
Sg Investor

Im afraid the next withdrawal would be worse. I noticed that EDGAR did not took any action to improve their withdrawal process. how come making big profit but can’t afford to hire staff to do the withdrawal process? trader does the trade and does the withdrawal also??? for that many clients??? :eek:

Maybe your friend withdrawal amount too huge?? It takes many many RM inorder to return $ to your friend. Mr Andykk just received his usd30k and I think he is not going to the Police Station?? Withdrawal seem to be moving but not mine :mad: Trade is still not moving at all :cool:

I think he is not going to re-invest eigther. fear factor.

My friend withdraw just small amount less than 3K.

His account still remained more than 15K.

what’s wrong with withdrawing big amount???

What i want to explain is that withdraw process time is not depend on amount.:slight_smile:

some people withdraw big amount also received faster.

some people like my friend withdraw small amount also delaying.

It is depend on whether you are lucky or chose. Remember what AllenLeow quoted before.

Ooohhhh remembered that statement untill now I don’t know it always make me happy. hahahaha… what kind of statement is that??? hahahaha…

I withdrawn my fund last 2 weeks and yet to receive. Today my account started to trade, don know whether is good or bad news

They’re giving inspiration…??? But you still have long way to go on your withdrawal.

Hurray;) Finally Edgar needs some cash, a trade was done. I was still thinking how long trading is going to halt? Edgar must be very very loaded? ( Being not trading for almost a month )

Agreed with Philip Morris what a Inspiration but also a strong injection into investors faith. A great moral booster too.:slight_smile:

BUT, yet again withdrawal issue still a Sad Sad problem :mad:

another news, more november withdrawals received. almost a month of waiting…