Edgar International

You mean Edgar received more withdrawal instrution or more investor received their money which request sent in November?

more investor received their money requested last month.

such a saddening story that ppl can still be taken by scams and ponzis, and it is always the same story, keep waiting and hoping to get back their moneyā€¦
i would be really pissed if my broker would take over a week to transfer my money, not month(s)!! The waiting is there since no money coming in from new victims. well, if the accounts " not trading" often, then should be no problem to send money back, if there is any money left for that.
definately all not some investors should get the money whenever they want it, which doesnt seem to be the case at all!

just wonderingā€¦ how long would it take edgar withdrawal one month waiting period to go back to the normal period of 7 to ten working?:confused:

agreedā€¦ I wonder, how come people are more interested in scam business??? because of the big profit that blind them??? or maybe ā€œif you jump, I jumpā€ basis???

yeah, I would be really pissed too if my broker doesnā€™t complete my transfer within 5 working days. but 1 month??? what kind of broker is that??? but actually ripping a huge profit to clients.

To those who are waiting for thier withdrawals, go help EDGAR to get a new victim. CONFIRM, your withdrawal can get. hahahahaā€¦

Well done Edgar another trade was done :). Pipsconqueror, Edgar donā€™t need to find new victims !!! Just keep on doing his job " trading ". Edgarā€™s trading Commission is very good. Edgar will have enough funds to let clients to have their withdrawal faster ???

But my withdrawal still no news ( one mth already ) :mad: My agent said wait will come. I am thinking wait long long ?? another mth ??

without being too sarcastic, i would say the name redhero suits well a heroic attempt to protect a scammerā€¦
the problem is that even your wording question your beliefā€¦

"Edgar donā€™t need to find new victims !!! Just keep on doing his job " trading ā€œ. Edgarā€™s trading Commission is very good. Edgar will have enough funds to let clients to have their withdrawal faster ???ā€

what do u mean on WILL HAVE? :slight_smile:

you know, when i make a trade, and close it, i instantly have the profit. If i dont trade, i also have instantly access for my current balance.
If and when Edgar doesnt trade ( matter of fact i would sustect a Madoff-like ponzi) he should have no problem at all, and no excuse at all!! not to pay out any or all current balances within the most common 5 working days period. The only possible excuse for a fund manager could be long termpositions, but even that at a withdrawal request should be honored within few days, giving time to adjust the ongoing trade.

can like, or hate the fact, but this is a classic ponzi you got into. i still wish you get back your money or part, although maybe your best life lesson would be to lose it, then next time you wouldnt ever get near to such.

Hi all, i request withdrawal all my money in october and i still have not receive. I have been folowing this forum and start to feel uncomfortable so plan to withdraw everything first then look see look see. Until now still not yet receive money. I think something not right. Who can I talk to? I don want to talk to my agent because everytime i ask him he give me same answerā€¦ WAIT. I hope to talk to the management of the company!

how you know this?

from fellow investors who have already received their withdrawals.

Hi,

I did find out from some people that they have received the money from Edgar. If your money is out from Ledger, your money will come but may have to wait one month or more. Only if your money is not out of the ledger then there is no way your money will come out.

Hopefully everyone get back their money and find a better broker.

Remember, authorized broker have broking licence number displayed on their website.

Sorryā€¦ but, a trade done in profit, and after added it into your account, is not consider profit yet. not until the withdrawal is success. if the money is already in your hand, then its complete profit. otherwise, its just a digit that apear in your account. whats the use of having 1000% winning profits without able to cash it out.

Hmmmā€¦ I wonder, last 4 weeks I did enter a trade on USD/JPY for a long term trade after the oversold weekly time frame chart. I managed to rip at least 270pips before it started to fall. gave me about 15% on that trade. then last week withdrawn it. took me 3 working days to get into my maybank. I am using IBFX broker. my point here is, last 4 weeks most complaining about no tradeā€¦ but how come EDGAR dont see the clear movement on USD/JPY??? also the withdrawal problem untill now still have complain. then how come IBFX with a global client, can managed my withdrawal on time??? EDGAR is only managing few sabahan or maybe some outsider account. and claiming to rip huge profit. but canā€™t managed this admin problems??? not make sense rightā€¦ what make sense is more to ponzi program. YES, they do need new victims. please go get new investor, I am sure your withdrawal can be processed smoothly. otherwise, wait.

any updates on withdrawals??? any big profits to share for this christmas season? hehehe

So sad to those Edgarā€™s client. I am totally agree with PipsConqueror, if you still want Edgar ā€œsuccessfulā€ story continue, then the only way is get new client for Edgar. Otherwise, donā€™t dream Edgar will survive another year. I still have the other option for Edgar to survive, but need to see how big determination of Edgar management level to adopt with change and revolution. Hopefully all you guy receive your hard-earn money shortly.

PipsConqueror, with the withdrawal not being solve who want to find new recruitment? Use backside think also know donā€™t need to say one:rolleyes:

Now is only waiting money to be back? Sad to say no money back till now?

If edgar able to get things back to normal and regain confidence of investors, new recruitment will follow?:confused:

logical explaination on why no new client is because of this year end seasonā€¦ most want to shopping mahā€¦ this ponzi system will only find 2 ways of failure. 1st is when where a huge amount in $$$ and also huge volume of investors is withdrawing money at the same near time period. 2nd would be if there are no new victims joining and reinvestment from current victims.

no money back, I think better go to the office and claim harder. say you will make a report if donā€™t process the withdrawal. but what I understand they say if ask too much, they will panelty you. dono how laā€¦ this I not sure. but if they do panelty you, ask them to show you the agreement if there is any panelty being stated. if none, can sue lorrrā€¦

If Edgar able to regain back confidenceā€¦ sure they will have new recruitment. but remember, chinese new year is comming, and school is re-openingā€¦ what do you think might happen to withdrawals???

btw, hope EDGAR will get more victims next year. HOhohohohoā€¦

OMGā€¦ I think I know why EDGAR is switching company. beware with thisā€¦ Regal International Company Limited. also operated in sabah. why all start from sabah??? ahahahahaā€¦ this time I want to invest. min. is usd1k. this 1k, I consider burnā€¦ but, I trade my self. lets see how it goesā€¦

same style, website and all, including deposit advice with different account name.
managing director have the same penmaship with edgar. after your fund is doubled, you withdraw immediately.

every time I make it to 50% i withdraw. will start next year market. now on holiday mood. heheā€¦ btw, I notice more victims not yet get their $$$ā€¦ most are from interiorā€¦ teachers, govt serventā€¦ some canā€™t renovate their home, buy new cloth for xā€™mas, so n soā€¦ coz didnā€™t get withdrawal. so pitty this interior ppl, they have lots of money but invest blindly. I donā€™t blame them for their mistakes but they should go report this matter.

some get their capital from lending company, now paying their monthly dues are very big problem. this will b sad xā€™mas for them.