Edgar International

What a mess this whole Edgar seems to be…

What should we do if they cant return the money?

all we can do is give more time, they have removed the payment instruction menu on the itrader to avoid unscheduled and more conflicts in withrawal. If Edgar is ok, delayed withdrawals will arrive soon. But if the situation is still the same in two months, maybe goodbye to our money…

Bro good bye to our money if no money back in two months time is very scary lei?:o

Hope edgar will do more trading then got money to return back to clients???:confused:

Last, withdrawal still no news:rolleyes:

Give them more time for? i did my withdrawal with another friend but she got it and i have to wait like 2months. Noone can help us with this?

not goodbye yet, we just got our withdrawals this PM. just let your agent do the follow up.

I have met the person supposedly to be the forex genius
his initial is A and he looks sincere

I also talked to my long time friends who happened to be his family friends too
and my childhood friends who happened to know him since childhood too

he has a daughter and spends his weekends in Keningau sabah
with his father who sells veggie at the local market and who is famous for his generosity for over 50 years

his clients are his childhood buddies, his Sunday school teachers, his pastors
to me it seems that it will be hard to escape if this is a ponzi
unless he has severe …
anyone know this guy ? any info ?

he is also doing it for RUSTENBERG in Brussels just like Edgar in NZ
and also maybe ZETA (need to check)
anyone please …. Any info ?

you mean Andy? he’s the master mind la… I don’t want to touch the way he trades. but what I am concern is the broker he is using. good example is Burnie Maddof. Wow… before he was found guilty, what an angel he is. people look up to him. then… MOST people cheat us does he want us to look at them a bad person with a bad intention? no right. of course he will slowly melt our heart then… jeng jeng… hahaha… its hard to see the devil inside.

if he trades and make profits, its not the end of the profit process yet. wait it gets into your bank account then you can consider confirm.

All we know is to wait so there is no other ways?

Interesting…

In marketing point of view, it’s very normal to start selling to people closest to you before you start selling to outsiders. That way outsiders will be more convinced to buy as the family members are also buying.

You never know if Edgar goes bust, Mr A may “say sorry” to his family members and “rebate” them for the losses. After all, Mr A may have made a huge money from the ponzi scheme and he can tell his family members he’s also a victim and cheated by Edgar, and will compensate them with some of the “commission” he made earlier. And the family members will tell their close friends and pastors that they are also victims. If everybody is also a victim then nobody will blame each other.

But you as an outsider… will you get compensated should Edgar close down?

“If you’re not inside, then you’re outside, ok?” - Gordon Gekko, Wall Street.

Dear All:)

Very Glad to inform you all !

All of my friends (October withdrawals) are already received in this week.

Cheers !!!
Wish Edgar International Successful Forever
Sg Investor:)

how much time do you actually wanna give them?!

October withdrawals? It’s almost January 2011.

Myself and some other friends (October Withdrawals ) are already received in November.
see in post no.#158

Dear Sg Investor & others,

You must be very happy to receive all your withdrawals! Feeling very confident now!

Have you and your friends already re-deposited your withdrawals back into Edgar? Adding more money to your Edgar investment?

Is it safe to borrow money from the bank to invest in Edgar? Sounds like a good deal if I can find an agent …

Wow! Now we have Edgar talking. Not bad for someone who has yet to find an agent since the first post starting few months back, yet encouraging people to re-deposit and promote the idea of getting bank financing for Edgar.

If Edgar can take more than 2 months to do a normal withdrawal, you never know it can take longer next time. There’s no KPI and no way you can sue them. Remember, the cash should be sitting in the account, not like it’s stuck in other investment which takes time to liquidate them. So you don’t need 2 months, not even 2 weeks.

Confident after receiving your withdrawal? HA~ Consider yourself lucky.

By the way, Andy Tan, have you received your withdrawal yet?

yes, a very good question. would you invest more with EDGAR in future??? get loan from bank and invest with EDGAR???

Answers for discussion please… hehehe

Congrate to Sg Investors and his / her friends whom got their withdrawals. My withdrawal since early Nov till now still no news? Asked agent, reply wait, will come, nearly 2mths already, still wait…so sit tide and wait. no christmas, no new year mood at all :frowning:

maybe you are not the chosen one. I just sms my friend 3 person… all teacher, also they are not chosen one. same also… since early Nov. agent’s responds is wait and wait and wait…

near comming CNY, will be more withdrawal… lets see how the story goes.

Are you sure. I also done my withdrawal during oct till now i still waiting.

have been looking at all the comments about edgar, scams , ponzi, …and it seems to be very long time ago and still same topic, don’t you guys feel tired or felt busy body commenting? Investors got their money eventually and do you guys get any share? OMG… enough of commenting.