Edgar International

Since when all investors got their money, dont create new account and trying to bull**** here.

whats the use of having forum if no story??? sometimes being a busy body is good. lots of good and bad infos can get. then ppl can make final judgement. sometimes, its good to read some comments from both parties before me pursue on something donā€™t you think? its not about $$$ shares, its about views on your opinion. I notice that you say ā€œbeen looking at all the commentsā€. meaning to say you are reading it right. so, if you gain good out put or bad, its up to you.

Errrā€¦ btw, how much profit you gain so far??? heheheā€¦

well, i rather miss my share of the Edgar story, even if some gets their money finally after months and months, it is NOT normal!!

i had my withdrawal 2 days ago from my broker, and took a whole 24 hours to recieve it. now that is how NORMAL brokkers work!!

this Edgar story is sad, and it is the ones who has more experience, and more mature HAS THE OBLIGATION to warn young and newbie traders, or those who blinded by greed to such PONZI CASES LIKE EDGAR!!!

Try search in Google for Edgar Internationalā€¦ all you get is scams and ponziā€¦ same topic.

I feel tired for you too because you have to force yourself to read this forum (since long time ago) even though you donā€™t like what you are reading and eventually sign up an account to tell people you are tired.

agreed with you. EDGAR 2 months??? what theā€¦ hahahahaā€¦ 5 days also I already get frustraded. also just got my withdrawal from FXCM 1 working day only into my visa. 2 weeks stop trading for holiday nowā€¦ hehehe no worries about withdrawals. I naver had withdrawal problems with FXCM since 2005.

Yet to received

Hi All,

My friend told me that, something funny happened? Amount deducted from ledger but was put back to ledger again:confused: Anybody can tell me is it true if yes what is happening:confused: Hope Edgar staff can answer what had happen?

Oh dear.

Maybe this should be called Scamgar.

Exactly. But the sad fact is that people will STILL fall for this scam!

possible if there is a problem with bank account. It was explained to me that one of the cause of delays are wrong bank accounts given. But why others with correct bank details are also affected. They have taken the withdrawal menu on itrader to ease the withdrawals, those who want to withdraw fill up the form and submit to agents. Hope this will workā€¦ is this also done to other places?

Hi,

Yes i can confirm that people have their amounts that was taken out of ledger put back in again

I think edgar has no more money to pay

Why is a ponzi scheme thread in a forex forum?

Because this particular Ponzi was luring ppl with the promise of forex profitsā€¦by now for everyone should be clear that the truth is far from the promiseā€¦but as you see on the thread, there is still lots of hopeful ppl aroundā€¦
there is a lesson in it, since when you trade forex ( or anything) this is the very mentality behind the SL, and not taking a lossā€¦the ppl who didnt get the money for months, and still hoping out, are the same as traders postponing to take a loss, and hoping a losing trade to turn around. sometimes happen, often notā€¦

Sg investor please re deposited your withdrawal back to edgar so that edgar able to use your fund to returned othersā€¦

From observation it is indeed strange that Edgar who claim to be an international company cannot cope with such a small number of client. With no physical office but a service office in NZ, it is interesting that Edgar would take out payment option until payment backlog is resolved.

But a rational person would see that something is not right.

1. If the trader Andy is really trading, then there should be no reason why they cannot pay their clients. Assuming if the trader can make so much money, then Edgarā€™s problem is not about delaying payment, they would be swimming with so much profit from the commission, they can easily hire staff to clear any backlog.

2. If indeed the Trader is real trader and this Edgar company is causing so much headache for his clients, He could easily switch all his clients to another more reputable and established company. Seriously if he can always make profit from trade, clients will recoup any loss very quickly

I mean with Edgar now canceling payment options, which crazy person is going to put money into a company that cannot even pay you, unless that person got too much money to burn

If I can make money trading like Andy, who will give me money to trade for you?

Dear All

You all can see their Group Capitalizations in the following links (Please Click):-

That link is Edgar Company Profile Details
[U]EDGAR International Company Limited[/U]

That link is (Deposit & Payment Company) Legion Trade Limited Profile Details
[U]About Legion Trade Limited[/U]

Oh, come on. Sg Investor just stupid enough to ask us check Edgar information from their own website but not a source of information from third party. I can understand the level of financial knowledge of Sg Investor just about the same or even below compare to his/her agent Grace Yap who has been blamed in Page 14, Post #134 by someone.

Donā€™t even try to protect Edgar just because you was received money from Edgar. One withdrawal being processed doesnā€™t mean anything. Sg Investor, please review all your posts in this thread, you used to so worry about Edgar back to beginning or mid of November. You even ask Solai and Allen to help you get money from Edgar, right? Please check what you have said in this thread before. Then, donā€™t even spit your stupid idea in this thread.

Regarding to Legion Trade Limited, I was just wonder how come a Malaysian business entity which donā€™t have a business name with Sdn. Bhd. Another scam company huh? Just follow the way that other wise commentors in this thread to check the validity of this business entity. Then, you may find something. Ah-ha! You know what I try to say, another virtual company. The website domain even maintained in US, Washington State. Please check below link:

LEGION TRADE LIMITED - WHOISBUSINESSLISTINGS.COM

And the server even maintain in a fake webpage. So, what you going to comment in further? Sg Investors? Go and check with your agent Grace Yap.

Sg Investor,

Legion Trade Limited have maintained their domain in US? How you going to explain this? Another cheater from forex industry. Donā€™t just look at the information from their website, you need to check with source of information from third party. Please check domain name, and you will doubt that this is another virtual company.

Those are just company formation registration number. All companies need registration number, but not all registered company can be a financial institution. A registered company can also be a dormant company.

Itā€™s just like you need to register your car before it goes on the road, but you canā€™t operate it as a taxi because you need to apply for a special license to run a taxi.

Wellā€¦ unless you operate it ā€œsecretlyā€ as a non-license taxi which do not have access to taxi-meter. Maybe Edgar and Legion are also non-licensed financial institution with no access to the market

USD100mil group capital? Yet they have limited staff and couldnā€™t cope with the withdrawals and also do not have a physical office? lol