Edgar International

To SG investor,

It is important we do some analysis before we make any comment. Edgar so far have not been forth coming in their business operation. I will list some facts so we can analysis this.

1. Edgar is 100% not licensed to trade in Forex in NZ and Legion Trade limited too. The Registration number on their website is a business registration number for the respective countries, which you need to have to open a company. A finance investment and forex license nos is different ( Check out Latitude FX - Forex Trading New Zealand, Fx Brokers, Online Foreign Currency Exchange). This is how it should look. It states clearly which Securities commission it is under.

2. Also in regards to Edgar calling itself an investment company : Please note any NZ company operating financial investment have to be regulated by the NZ securities commission as well . Here is an example of how it should look - (Professional Investment Services) The reason Edgar nor Legion did not state that specifically is because if they say they are regulated by NZ securities commission but are not legally registered they can be prosecuted and jailed for fraud, which is why in their website this statement does not exist. In tihs respect they are quite smart…

3. Secondly, Edgar is part of a group of companies which uses itrade platform, these group of companies numbers more than 30, I can tell you for a fact they are all related to one single group of entities. Just look at their fund deposit bank account, or ask Andy the trader and you will know more.

So base on this assumption, Since they are all related and all have a supposed $100 million in capitalization each, this would mean that collectively this group have at least more than $3 billion dollars in Capitalization. Have you then wondered why they can’t even afford to employ more staff to solve payment backlog and instead froze the payment icon in Edgar ?

1. If you look closely at the so called Address indicated by the website, you will find that all of them are either Service or virtual office meaning the address is shared by numerous companies using the same receptionist. I have yet to find one of their sister companies which have an address indicated, that is not a service or virtual office. This group of companies with more than $2 billion in capitalization cannot even afford an office that is actually staffed, don’t anyone find it strange ?

2. Another very important fact, an investment company registered in the country are under the investment and securities act of the particular country. That means if Edgar is registered in NZ, and calls itself an investment or Forex trading company, it have to comply with NZ law. If people in Edgar tell you they trade in US or another county. That is a lie. Because a NZ registered company engaging in foreign investment have to apply for a NZ securities license and comply with point 2. If you are not sure ask an Auditor / Accountant they should be be able to explain this point in more details

What i have listed here are all facts, and if you do your own research online you will actually see that what i say is not just hearsay. If you need more prove yourself, just email the NZ Securities commission and ask them about Edgar and the 20 or more company registered there. See what they say.

Hi guys,

I’ve withdrew money once and now I cant seem to find the “Payment Instruction” under “Margin”

I would like to withdraw part of the money again, any kind soul can advise me on this issue?

Many thanks! =)

Hi Wishes

Legion Trade Limited Offices Adress
Please see here [U]About Legion Trade Limited[/U]

Please note as a forex or investment company, an address means nothing. Those address are mentioned in Legion are actually service office meaning not office that are actually staff. Try calling them, an a reception will tell you to email the CS email. You will not speak with anyone / trader in Legion.

Secondly

1. Malaysia - forex trading is actually illegal unless you are registered dealer. Check out the Bank Negera website, you will see an official statement. AND to cut a long story short - only bank and money changers have license

2. EU countries - Need to also have license and display on website NOT company registration

3. US - SAME thing. You will need to have a License number and display on website ( NOT COMPANY REGISTRATION

4. NZ - Need i say more ?

So where are their LICENSE NUMBER. Don’t be deceived, any FINANCE or INVESTMENT or FOREX company HAVE to be LICENSED by the respective SECURITIES COMMISSION.

SG Investor, you sound more like a promoter than a customer.

Maybe you can tell us here how is Legion Trade connected to Edgar? It is never mentioned in the legal agreement or on the website that Legion Trade is the trustee or broker or subsidiary of Edgar. Why should people deposit money into Legion Trade’s account?

Legion Trade “may” have offices in NZ, US, UK and Malaysia but are they properly registered or are they just another virtual office? The contact info did not provide telephone numbers for other offices except New Zealand.

If any prospects who are reading this forum and about to be convinced by Legion-Edgar and the gang, think again. Check out the following office addresses of Legion Trade.

Malaysian office: Labuan IBFC tower published a directory of their tenants and Legion Trade’s name is not there and unit 13E is occupied by Kuwait Finance House.

The UK office: 95 Wilton Road is a mailbox service provided by mbe.co.uk. Legion Trade is using suite no.3. This is not a company but a mailbox service. To have a look on google street map what shop is occupying 95 Wilton road, copy and paste the following to your browser:

maps.google.com.my/maps?q=95+Wilton+Road,+Suite+3,+London+SW1V+1BZ,+UK&layer=c&sll=51.493300,-0.141257&cbp=13,212.93,1,6.27&cbll=51.492798,-0.140609&hl=en&gl=my&sspn=0.006295,0.006295&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=3,+95+Wilton+Rd,+Westminster,+London+SW1V+1,+United+Kingdom&ll=51.492867,-0.140698&spn=0,0.009645&t=h&z=17&lci=com.panoramio.all&panoid=UOI9yP_KkCfEWKuoNrXAyw

The US office: Copy and paste the address “1461 A First Avenue, #360 New York, NY 10021-2209, USA” to your browser and you’ll find this address is associated to many different brand of scam few years back such as growthstockguru.com and HYIP investment.

NZ office: The only one with telephone numbers provided. This is a virtual office as advertised in finda.co.nz/business/listing/4k0q0d/cbd-business-centre/ which charges NZD200 per week. The service includes providing trained personnel to answer the phone calls and receiving faxes. The fax number 09-3039091 used by Legion trade is the same as in the advertisement.

A company that claimed to have USD100mln capital but do not have a proper office? That could also imply no proper filing, no proper staff and no proper dealing desk. What assets did they spend the USD100mln on? This is an obvious cowboy company. They hit and run and move on to another place and start all over again.

Hi theoneandonly,

You can call your agent to do it for you or alternatively try Edgar’s CS ( customer service ). Send E-mail to them. They should able to assist you. Good Luck?:smiley:

thanks for the respond
the withdraw page is gone
they say is temporary
i guess is wait n see

some think that he might have hidden the bad transaction from the ledger
some think the trading page on the computer is fake
why does he trade NY only and always when market is going sideways :confused:
and why he is so often only 1-2 points away from the edge:confused:

my agent told me is temporary
they are trying to clear the Q before allowing more withdraws
what do you think ?

Your agent should be the one to submit your withdrawal to the manager. Give your withdrawal details to him.

I heard of a withdrawal done manually, arrives in less than 5days after deduction from ledger.

I have heard of people who have not received money and money is not even deducted from ledger. Worse some payments have been returned to the Ledger even though they have waited for months

So here is my conclusion - Edgar is short of money to pay everyone, so they are choosing who they pay. here is the priority. YOu can ask their staff like Jerry or Feng ans they will pretend not to know anything but here is the priority

Here is the withdrawal priority

1. ANDY’s family, relatives, his CHURCH people like his pastor and friends ( To think he GOES to CHURCH, maybe he needs to repent everyday cause of the people he scams)

2. KK staff like jerry and feng - they control the money and withdrawal process dont be fooled, KK staff actually are the one that process the withdrawal. They are essentially edgar. ( If you want money out, if you are the best friend of the staff your money should be out quick - so go be their buddy)

3. Impt people - like Police, Datuks who have alot of power, who can close them down, remember Forex trading is illegal

4. KK people - This is to stop them harrassing the office

5. Malaysia region with Eastern rich office like KL

6. Normal overseas people - IF Edgar still got money left

So if you wonder why some people got money fast while some so slow, this is the reason. So depending on where you are on the ranking your money will also come out depending on that.

Good luck

Was told by my agent edgar say have to wait.

not make sense at all. an amature edgar agent once tell to me and my friend without knowing that both me and my friend are trader… “ini edgar lebih besar dari fxcm, kala2 lagi itu liteforex.” (edgar is bigger then fxcm, beating liteforex). Hahahahhahahaha…

I have an account with FXCM that dealing with millions of account. still process it on time. my opinion, Edgar is waiting more victims to invest then the withdrawal form will come out. and please beware also other similar scheme.

I have the same views on this bro… I just don’t like the way he use religion as for his marketing tools. I am sure they will meet more withdrawal problem on the upcoming Chinesse new year. because this time most chinese investor withdrawing funds.

I would agree that payment withdrawal will be a problem. Edgar have suspended the withdrawal icon until March. So… meaning Chinese New Year no money coming out, all clients must wait.

I heard Edgar and clients telling people that the people on the forum are competitors who are bad mouthing them. Hahahah…

The funny thing, is Edgar have NEVER NEVER provided the information listed on the Forum

So investors who are reading the forum.

ASK EDGAR TO PROVIDE YOU THE TRADING LICENSE NO. from the respective Securities Commission. NOT their BUSINESS LICENSE No. IF they cannot produce evidence from the NZ Securities Commission then you know if they are a forex company.

Investors, ask them why they cannot open a Bank account under Edgar own name ? But have to use other company

Simple - Edgar is being investigated by The NZ Securities Commission in NZ. Banks in NZ have stopped acccepting Edgar opening account there.

The agent and KK staff apparently tell the " naive" investor that because of the rumors on internet. Banks have stopped accepting Edgar opening an account. Urmmm… since when Bank have a department specifically go on internet to read about rumors ?? Even they want to lie should have more brains. Bank only stopped accepting Edgar when there is a higher authority then itself issuing the order - namely the NZ Securities Commission

Another reason you will hear is that payment is delayed because of withdrawal limit per day. And they have to set up higher limit. Now here is the truth, limit restriction only applies to personal account. BUT when you have a COMPANY account, there is no restriction to payment. Do abit of research and you will have your answer

Good luck

Anyone know anything about Union Pacific which is something like Edgar?

Same species only different mask.

Apart from Union Pacific there are a few more of the same species. The following are some of them. Check out the wordings… they are the same word by word.

EDGAR International Company Limited
Union Pacific Limited
Vista International Services Limited
HONEST GROUP LIMITED
Capital Group International company Limited
OLYMPIC INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS LIMITED
Regal International Company Limited
YMG Development Limited
COSCA International Limited
DEMAC INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
LOYAL GROUP LIMITED
PRESTIGEN PROFITS LIMITED
PRINCE TRADING LIMITED new incorporated 22Jun2010

The link above all display the exact wordings as below and all use itrader platform:

Benefit from the high profit potential …

… provide for better total return consistency over time. #

So this coming Chinese New Year no AngPow lorrr… Ya, my friends also told me that agents told them that people in forum is a competitor. Hahahaha… is there anyone who is an agent here to a scam broker??? an if there is a competitor also, isn’t it wise is we look into the point what being posted.

to me, most of these investment schemes agent are armatures in FOREX industries. when I talk about market fundamentals, omg, its like I am talking to a child. but then they are good in getting clients… hahaha… also can make money. millionaire clients. wow…

many schemes like EDGAR out there… just be supper aware before we dump in our money. I agree on do many research first. don’t simply jump when we see our friends or family member jump. otherwise, when trouble comes, all in trouble.

Any good news from anyone? Since the withdrawal was put back to ledger, any body get money back from Edgar by submitting manually?

Hope got good news coming before NY, Christmas already very Sad:(

Try go to their office. most my friends also not yet get. most of them are teachers. also sad like you… Christmas was sad story for them.

i have submit withdrawal… not yet receive money… only 1 trade done this month… very very bad…

to edgar… if u r reading this… if my account no trade on january… i will withdraw ALL MY MONEY!!!