Edgar International

hi guys, i m new here. my problem was start on nov 2010, i join the Regal International which help trade usd/gbp. On the december i apply withdrawal until now still no news. The bad news is now my ac is trading loss & floating loss about 170pips.
do anybody of u suffer the same case. or shall we united & do something? usually the more peoples go to report polis is better than i or 2 like the Egypt revolution.

do anybody who knows the latest Regal International site office & tel no. in sabah?

Maybe the one who put you in to that investment can help you (your agent). You can compare your account to to other Regal account holder.

Dear all, has any UPL investors receive their withdrawal in FEB? I am kinda worried seeing all the negative comments towards Edgar and UPL among othersā€¦

I know regal office at alam mesra, sepangar. Same block with maybank. Upper floor. At the conner got 1 cafe. Above the cafe la. Office no. Is 088-447055.

I know this broker is same as Edgar. But i just wanted to open an acc there and i dont mind lossing money there as long as i trade my self. But the agent told me they only do managed acc. So, forget bout it la.

The point here is, the moment you deposit ur money into an unregulated broker, you have already pun your investment at highest risk while its not even started to trade.

UPL, its fotocopy also. No need say much la. Since october i think i have posted regarding withdraw all of your money. Nowā€¦ Hehehe, now I am also waiting for march result. Again i have predicted that the 2nd wave would be bigger problem for edgar. Wellā€¦ Hope Im wrong la. Good luck.

Hi,

Can someone clarify : Is andy the only trader here for all the company mentioned. Andy uses Rastenburg, Edgar and Regal as his front. Can anyone else confirm who the trader is for UPL ? Is it also Andy ? Is Andy Jerry or Feng still even in Sabah. Sabah is a small town i am sure you can find them. I think it seems that they are waiting money from the other unsuspecting people investing into the other ā€œi-tradeā€ company and use the money to fund Edgar account.

If Andy is operating all the Forex company using the itrade account. Then I am 100% sure then Andy is not trading, basically he is just rolling the money from one account to another, abit like Bernard Madoff. In simple words its a Ponzi Scheme.

I am so sorry for you Fairuz, this issue has happen too to UPL account holders, when their account showing big losses. So far now Edgar is ok. I suppose they have to close some accounts to pay out Edgar withdrawal

Hehehe. Im inside my car while waiting for my wife go saloon and its raining. Lucky have masterasia post comment to fill in my bored waiting. Hahaha.

What i understand, andy not managing other itrader allies but under his suppervision. Most of these itrader allies areandyā€™s good friends. I wonder if those fund are channeled to edgar. Because by using fresh company name such as upl, regal, it can blind investors view by thinking these company are different then edgar. And by this way also, its easier for andy to get new victims. Maybe laaaaaaa hahaha.

the alam mesra office is no longer there. My agent also donā€™t know where they move. Try to call the hp cannot reach. Can anyone help? So for the ac trade loss what should i do?

Hi Fairuz,

Why didnā€™t you join Edgar? You shouldā€™ve joined Edgar instead of Regal. Did you trade the loss yourself? Can you tell us the story about how you got involved? eg. Who is the trader, who is the agent, how did you hear about Regal and didnā€™t hear about Edgar, when did you join, what kind of profit they made before the loss? etc. Thanks.

The more information you give, the more other people can help you la.

Andy keeps on saying
Trust me! No Scheme! Even until last week!
Any reason no one is reporting to police?

I know Edgar and RGL is Andy 100%, but never heard of Regal.
Can anyone confirm if Regal is another Andyā€™s company?
Also Henry (a good friend of Andy) and Zeta (a kind of Edgar), anyone know about this?

I manage to print screen the trading console in the middle of a transaction (got time and date).
Is this good to verify if the trading is real or fake?
Anyone can help?
We need to establish if the trading is false or real before we can be positive
Ponzi or not Ponzi!

Edgar and Rgl is confirmed 100%.
Andy is trading says his inner circle.
As for Regal I have no idea.
May I ask you why are you 100% sure he is Madoff II if the trades for all 3 ?
He mentioned that is better to invest in RGL because you can withdraw easily and use the money.
Also he wants people to trust him that it is not a scheme.
Even till last week.
Please anyone ā€¦
I have print screen of a transaction that is ongoing with date and time. Any good to verify that the transactions are real or fake?
Please ā€¦

I know exactly that Edgarā€™s trades and RGLā€™s are identical but sometimes RGL skip a trade.
So Andy trades simultaneously.
If Regal is left floating then I can be sure is not Andy.
It could be a Friend of Andy
who
according to close friends of Andy
made huge losses recently.

none on both RGL and Edgar.

[QUOTE=jaysonsoetrisno;243478]
But UPL did trade more than 2 times in FEBā€¦ What does this mean?

Hi,

If Andy is in fact running regal, Edgar, Regionā€¦or even UPL together. Then its definitely ponzi and unregulated for these reasons. Andy himself say that he uses Edgar because they are good, but if he has been diversifying and getting people to invest using different company then something is really wrong.

Most trader will tell you that they use different company because different company have different platforms and spread. But since we all know from Mutalib that all these company belong to the same group and use the same platform, then Andy should have no reason to use different company name to trade, unless he wanted to make sure that he dont put all the eggs in one basket, meaning if Edgar get closed by the NZ Govt, there is UPL, or even Rastenburg. The more he have, the more he can spread his money from his clients.

My initial assumption is the the itrader company were scammers and the trader was ok meaning he can trade but he join the wrong company. But knowing that he has been diversifying with different company means that he is part of their gang.

The key question is are people getting their money out from the other companies faster ? Is it region or regal ? Maybe get all the agents to switch all the clients out of Edgar into Regal then. Since Andy is the main guy, then he can do the switch, so all the investors can get their money

Seriously, I dont really care if he is running MAdoff style ponzi scheme. Just hope that you guys get your money. But all i can say is high risk high return. Just know when to pull out.

how you know this " Also he wants people to trust him that it is not a scheme.
Even till last week", who contact Andy last week?

Mr Andy wonā€™t run away. My agent said, Mr Andy is very rich donā€™t need to run away like wise to Mr Jerry. But we are still buzzesā€¦why Edgar still donā€™t issue out clients money? They also donā€™t want to be fugitiveā€¦What is the point of cheating ppl money and cannot spend, worse need to hide here hide there worry to be caught by international enforcement pplā€¦Mr Andy is not a stupit pplā€¦

Mr Andy, if you are reading babypips forum, you still got two more weeks to prove to ppl you are good ppl. All the best to Edgar Investors.

Andy & The Geng,
The deadline and promises are just around the corner. Ding dong here and there , March is about to come and itā€™s now about 1.5 weeks to go. Fulfilled your promise and there should be no more grandmother stories.
Donā€™t put yourselves into trouble especially with those mafia investors that could result u landed in hsptlā€¦ If withdrawal still cant be made in March, itā€™s wise you run away from Karamunsing Capital, KK town or Keningau.

Lets hope March will be a good month for the investors. Good luck

MasterAsia claimed that trading on Dec 22,2010 couldnā€™t be done at NB 83.45. I checked other Fx co (Not itrader)and found that NB 83.45 could be done from 9:45 to 10:05 and 11:30 to 1140 and at 1330 all Greenwich MT(london) and CS could be done too. I reduced time frame to m5 ie 5 minutes per candle. However, volume was low. I did not check itrader. Big volume could be done by using FXCm and others as well. Your print screen may only capture part of a day trade. What time frame did you use when you did prtsc? Market swings so other entries can be done at different times. One cannot verify whether trading is really done based on this alone. Bucketshop trading means the order never reached the trading floor but winner still can take their winnings although the operators could delay execution to minimise their losses or maximise their profits against the losers. Like black market 4 digit, operators will use real draw results ie real market movement or charts to conduct market trading.
If however, MasterAsia is correct about itrader on dec 22, 2010, then itrader is not in sync with the fx markets.