Edgar International

I am able to log in in the evening. How many trades so far? mine is zero

What happen to my Edgar account? 2 open orders floating now!!
@_@

Andy is now doing the UPL … he is opening orders and letting it go into huge loss positions similar to UPL. So, i guess my analysis was correct.

I mention way back the only way Andy can get out of this is to open huge loss positions on the edgar trading account. My friends are reporting open positions with huge losses.

So now we can all agree Edgar is a scam… so where is Mutalib, allenleow and gang ? Ok should you guys go hunt down andy and his gang ?

Hi forexgun,

Please double check how much of your open order amount in float, if the amount still below 30% as Andy always, then it will be make a long time to loss all your money in your account. If yes, then it may just a regular trade from Andy. On the other hand, Andy may trade for you unusual which open position more than 50% of your deposit amount. Then, you need to take caution on it. Thanks.

There is a total of 60%, the 1st 30% loses and the second is trying to catch up. Hope not to catch more loss. Buying in a downtrend (and floating loss) seems to be unfriendly.

Hi Phillip Morris,

Seen like not a familiar trade from Andy as you quote your opening position more than 60%. Am I right with your statement? Did you make a print screen on this before the position close? Did you save different copies of both ledger and statement from report format which show the interest causing by floating status? Please consult with your agent with all those evidence. It’s seem rare from Andy’s trade. Andy has been promised the trade will not over 30% of your deposit fund.

In addition, Andy never make duplicate trade to recover lost according to his past trading history. It is truly as you quote, an unfriendly trade. Consult with your agent immediately.

well, those two tickets 30% + 30% are still floating, the first 30 bought at 82.10, still open, and the second 30 bought at 81.70, all opened 24th feb. earlier the second 30 was winning a few pips but both are losing by now and at present can’t log in anymore. there is also a trade earlier feb 24, already closed but loses very little.

Hi Philip Morris,

Here is the disclaimer which attach with Edgar’s statement, please do so in 2 days file a formal complaint through your agent with a written document to protect your right. Please check below:

[I][U]Please check and examine the prices, balance and all other items in this sheet and notify our company within two days from the date
hereofif there is any error. If no information received from you after two days, you are deemed to acknowledge that all the items
contain herein are correct and you shall have no right to claim whatever against our company relating to your account. Furthermore,
you shall indemnify our company from all manner of claims, actions, suits, damages and expenses arising out on which may in future
arise out the such records.[/U][/I]

Thanks.

Hi, everyone here,

The reason of EDGAR’s loss on 24.Feb.2011 is that some close account investors continuelly bothering Andy Sifu and his assistance, so Sifu was very angry that day.

11 close account investors in " Taiwan " , they threatened the company’s contact and Trader, so that in their constant intimidation and threat, lead to all of other innocent got the disastrous results on 24. Feb. 2011.

The Culprit are CHIANG SHIH CHIH, HO JIA FU, CHIANG HSIN PING…, and so on.

They constantly threaten subagents and trader by e-mail, phone, even more threat by dangerous goods, such as gun.

Every investors have not got money from EDGAR, but the above people think that they shuold get their money first, they don’t care about others’.

Anyway, I just think to tell everybody, if you get angry, you could asking them for compensation.

They (CHIANG SHIH CHIH, HO JIA FU, CHIANG HSIN PING…, and so on.
) must be responsible for our loss on 24. Feb. 2011.

A bunch of Taiwanese threatening will cause all clients bear the lost? What is the management philosophy on this? Is Andy a Communist? Don’t be silly, Andy may ok to punish those who threatening him, but why the rest? In addition, the withdrawal problem has been made client inconvenience. That is the origin of problem to cause different client have different reactions. Why don’t Andy review what they did to client in first place? There is no blame transfer to Mr. Chiang or whatever Mr. ABC. Andy and Edgar still the one who need to responsible all the lost that they caused. Furthermore, Yjgolive, do you contact those guy who you’re mentioned above to claim your lost?

Don’t be silly, all client should react in 2 days as mentioned from my previous post to claim your money through agent from either Andy and Edgar. There is no more waiting. What is the point to wait and to be a victim of all cause?

I am very sure that he is doing Rustenburg Goup Limited and Edgar only.
In October 2009
Andy left my account floating for 10 days TEN
My account went from 1000 USD to 1500 USD
I hope he has calculated it the way he did in 2009.
Good luck !

why would he loss trade when culprits closed accounts not included? for what? andy is not responsible for withdrawals, it’s EDGAR’s. maybe the reason why he do that bcz his is angry with EDGAR by not doing the withdrawals well, causing for a threat to him.

but if this happened before as for jaysonsoetrisno’s account gaining 50% in ten days, well let’s hope its the same thing and the free margin can coupe up to the downtrend before the reversal.

If it happens that you’ll be able to log in itrader, can you give me that 10day trade details in oct2009? thanks

I have been trying to attach my jpeg
not sure how
but i will spend this afternoon trying
as i am not allowed to send direct to your email

you can upload to any website and put hyperlink here
or date/open/price and date/close/price would be ok.

Thanks…

like this

you can use imageshack

not sure how to upload
it says “you may post attachments” at the bottom
but it wouldn’t klik
2009 11 25 USD/JPY 2.0 NB 87.67
2009 11 25 interest for USD/JPY 2.0 87.67 … -0.83 … 1,138.98
same thing for 10 days
2009 12 04 USD/JPY 2.0 CS 90.00 (87.67 2009 11 25) … 1,640.11
gain 501 USD

I really hope all the pressure doesn’t cloud his mind
I am thankful that I had gain a lot

Thanks for the details, I plotted it and I saw that it gone down about 290 pips then reverses slowly until it gained 233 pips. Lucky for you there is only 2 lots used which is only about 9% of your balance which held on to 290pips floating loss. I don’t think our balance can’t hold on to loss 290 pips with 60% margin used. I hope that it will reverse soon before it runs out.

Well, I hope you are right too. Technically, it looks like the chart is trying to make a U turn, with higher lows in recent months.

However, fundamentally, America has been printing too much USD, so sooner or later, that might still make an impact. Who knows?

Things might get interesting if support is broken, which is where it seems to be sitting at the moment. If support holds, then it should bounce off it.

slowly dranning out losses. investors… hope all of your are ready to face losses… after long a waitting march… here it goes.

base on my technical analisis, if support is broken, UJ might goes down more before any retracement. ressistance seems to be well held. but also migth forming a double bottom. doing some correction before the fall continue.

as I said also… Andy is trying to create a wonderful story. just say he made a loss… then bye2.