Edgar International

If I am not mistaken…we have suspended your account because you are always barking at night…You can bark now until your throat get swollen…Edgar won’t hear you…best of luck hahaha

At first, your comments are substantial but as time goes by seems like its getting out of point… Please be consistent with your words to continue inspire people on EDGAR side.

[U][I]If I am not mistaken…we have suspended your account because you are always barking at night[/I][/U] ---- you are really mistaken, my account is doing well, and who is barking??? ask yourself again.

Dear PipsLoser,

Don’t waste your time to argue with Kinabalu. The fact will tell you truth, check below:

Statistics
Total Posts
Total Posts 38
Posts Per Day 3.92
General Information
Last Activity Yesterday 09:30 PM
Join Date 02-27-2011

This is the general information of Kinabalu’s profile. Since he has joined babypips at 2/27/2011. Only 9 days till now, he already have 38 posts, almost 4 posts per day. He is keep on attacking everyone, I think he is the one who most like what he describe “barking” in this thread. He may earn his Junior Member status before March 15th due to his continuous barking. Just ignore him, he won’t get any respect from all commenter here. Although Solai and AllenLeow, try to find some point to comment but now quite. However, Kinabalu is the worst commenter here. Why waste your time? Thanks.

Dear Masterstone,

I don’t get your point here, huge profit with computer figure or paper money? I think we need to be more realistic, computer figure won’t help you at all if you take long time to withdrawal. The withdrawal that was actual arrive in your bank account may actual consider your true profit. That’s why, most people in this thread here more concern about withdrawal but not earnings in computer figure. You are the only one who seems excited about the new trade so far in this thread. Just consider about this. A company without proper management won’t guarantee your trade earnings, even your withdrawal. Thanks.

Dear Star89,

You may need to put more pressure to your agent. Or you may need to do and learn to do your own trade through FXCM. Put your money with irregulated broker like Edgar is too risky for you. Especially it will end up with Kinabalu do trade for you instead of Andy.

Someone earlier mentioned there are 15,000 accounts in Sabah. I expect 15,000 withdrawals received to be good news, not 28. Hmm, are these the people who joined in February/March, Edgar trying to convince them to get their new innocent friends to join?

Huhuhu…suprising you suddenly become Mr.Nice guy by becoming an adviser here. You talk about computer figure, paper money, withdrawal, advising to be realistic, proper management, trade earning, wow what an advice you have! May be…may be you can take over from Andy and Jerry cos they are retiring soon feed of your barking and unproffessional advice.huhuhu you deny relentlessly you are not involve with Edgar, you dont know Andy and Jerry but you are the one talking and attacking so much about Edgar. You are actually afraid your account get burnt and cannot withdraw your money.

You don’t like me posting many time here as if Babypip.com belong to you. It is up to me how many times I post. You dont know Solai, Allen Leow, we are friends and in touch with Andy and the main agents most of the time. We try to provide the most up todate information about withdrawal but you comment them like an idiot as if you know more than we are. you keep barking untill you shed crocodile tears and see what happen to the withdrawal huhuhu

Hahahaha…I like the statistics you have given me…so I most be the Mr. handsome among the people here. I really like your statistics. Yes… how can anyone ignore it. very very nice statistics. So I must join the contest for Mr.Asia. Please Help me sponsor my entry… you can just withdraw your account from Edgar…I will approve it immediately…we have traded your account the last few days. It is bursting now…must withdraw fast you know before we close edgar…it is hanging by the thread hehehe.

Solai, Allen leow and Andy…we are all friends…we control your account. Trade it everyday… so you must be happy Mr nice Adviser hehehe. Soon you can withdraw in April we will announce it for you. Dont worry we will keep in touch hehehe. bye bye

Correct…I provided the figure for you…Andy will announce when you can withdraw…we provide talk only but never convince or force people to join…it up to them…but they are attracted by the good returns made in the trading account

What or who can we report about this scam?

My Edgar account is quiet but my RGL account has been floating overnight. NB at 82.95. Almost the highest point of the day. Now is 82.70.
Any news about withdrawal yet? When is it going to be normal? Why does Edgar behave as if they have no money? Are they actually out of money to pay us?
Anyone please … any info? What are they waiting for?

Hi best wishes,
It’s a sister company to all the others that was mentioned in this forum. Somebody has done their homework and found out that the itrade platform used are similar words by words. Viz- The modus operandi is to shut down the accesses to your accounts or to the website entirely when they have make tons of money. All accounts are frozen indefinitely and no one get to withdraw their so call investment, until when ONLY GOD KNOWS. The Agent? err!! Mr. Andy has been playing hide & seek ever since. No positive answers or information pertaining to the release of the money. Getting lame excuses every now & then. Very dodgy like RAMBO in the movie. Back door checked to the local accounts where investors bank in their investment money leads to a phony Rm1 company, addresses and phone numbers.
Intel has been gathered gradually and the long arm of the law will get to them eventually. But sadly, look likes history gonna repeat itself, More victims gonna part with their hard earned money this time with reference to the discussions in this forum. If the same **** ever happen again? Do not hesitate to refer to me!! i have the intel and infos about your super trader. cheers!!

Everyone will get their money we will announce the appropriate time to withdraw. We are still trading your account. You must not worry. If you belief this was a scam you should not got involved in the first place. Everyone talk about God here so please pray to God and ask for forgiveness. Cheers!!

I have nothing at stake in Edgar, but I do have something to say at this point.

That statement I quoted of yours in bold makes you look like a dolt.

Do you think people would have gotten involved if they thought it was a scam?
And if you are involved in the company in any way, you are acting FAR less than professional.

Stop bumping this thread up with nothing more than talk of praying.
If you don’t have something useful, and informative, it’s pointless.
Not to mention, I’m sure god is a little peeved at being brought into this.

You are portraying yourself as rather smug, and it comes off very rude.

This forum has been nice enough to let you ramble on for this long, please don’t insult our intelligence any more.

You’re quite obviously not the victim here, and I feel bad for the ones that are.
So quit badgering them with pointless, and at times threatening comments. I have a feeling YOU should be the one asking for forgiveness.

Dear Master Tang,

I for once very much agree with you. with reference to KINABALU assurance!! that’s how the game was/ is played. “FALSE HOPE” This modus operandi is nothing new. It has been around and is repeated over and over again. Maybe it is not right for me to say people were lured into it because of greed, it is more about people easily trusting other people as well naivety about how our friendly neighbor have the idea about making money the easy way, disregarding self value. They can live with it, enjoy your hard earned money with their friends and families without a slightest moment thinking that their fortune are made out of somebody else sufferings.
Prove this is not a scam, release all the money as requested!!! Don’t PLAY PLAY with GOD name.AMEN!!!

Has been following the thread from the begining, realize that Edgar International, together with Union Pacific Limited and all its associate companies are a scam! Nothing more! Mr Kinabalu, for sure defend Edgar since you might have made yourself good fortune being its agent!

[QUOTE=blackpearljack;247714]Dear Master Tang,

I for once very much agree with you. with reference to KINABALU assurance!! that’s how the game was/ is played. “FALSE HOPE” This modus operandi is nothing new. It has been around and is repeated over and over again. Maybe it is not right for me to say people were lured into it because of greed, it is more about people easily trusting other people as well naivety about how our friendly neighbor have the idea about making money the easy way, disregarding self value. They can live with it, enjoy your hard earned money with their friends and families without a slightest moment thinking that their fortune are made out of somebody else sufferings.
Prove this is not a scam, release all the money as requested!!! Don’t PLAY PLAY with GOD name.AMEN!!![/QUOT
I repeat Andy is not a conman or scammer…you will get paid…just talk to him this morning over coffee…Nobody will suffer.

When we can get the payment? do u know that this question appeared so many times in this thread and no answer provided. Not because we don believe Edgar, Andy or you, the fact is we yet to receive money but always receive empty promises? wht so difficult if Edgar/Andy clarify the situation via the web?

[/B]

Dear Kinabalu,

By Kinabalu " I repeat Andy is not a conman or scammer…you will get paid…just talk to him this morning over coffee…Nobody will suffer. "

The above statement warm up everybody heart. If what you have said is sincere and truth, all investors will go to Eastern Rich and give you 3 big hug and kisses. All will buy you gifts and dinner for a year…

Now, what all investors can do is wait for the money to be return to their bank by end March 2011? Mr Kinabalu can confirm this day? tks…:rolleyes:

Dear Redhero12,

You are such a positive person who still find Kinabalu a heart warmer. Browse through the whole thread you will find never a commenter who support Edgar will give you a date. Exact date to get your money? You’re dreaming! No one give a promise through his thread. However Sg Investor who have done a good example back to end of last year. Sg Investor posted his/hers withdrawal reference number and his withdrawal was processed after 2 weeks. Why don’t you do the same thing? Provide some actual information, I am very sure that Andy or Jerry check with this thread frequently and they will process your withdrawal right on time. On the other hand, expect something from Kinabalu, never positive. Wait and be patience. That’s it all you’ve got so far here. Thanks.