ElectroFX Pure Price Action Trading

Thank you

efxpa
Thank you for your helpfull posts. I try do trade with similar technik past 1 year, but on 1M charts whiht 1:2 RRR (7/15pips). I think many days why it doesnt work good as I want. Durring the year my account rise and fall rise and fall…My S/R looks be coorect but they are maybe not werry strong on 1M charts as on your 30M,4H charts. Or maybe my SL is too small. I do not need lots of pips. My target is just 50-100pips/month. But I try to combain it permanently every month. I try watch your wideos and learn something. When I have some question I will be back.

So, thanks for posts and keep continue.

Your images are not very illustrative and tehy’re confusing. I get lost in the forest as your content Your way of teaching is a hard candy.

The M1 timeframe is a little ambitous, try perfecting your abilities with the H4 first and then move down. When you do move down though I would never even think of going as far as M1

Trading is probably not for you if you don’t understand my images and explanations.
No offence, it is not for most people so I mean that with the best intentions.

Trading is probably not for you if you don’t understand my images and explanations.

I have digested hundreds of literature on this topic. I came by this thread from a Forum recommendation. I thought it would help to complete my knowledge on this. I’m talking about the way you explain this topic. Your methodology. Some of your expressions you use I need to decodify. Many times I have the feeling like “ahh yeah!!!.. that’s what he meant by I got it…”. It takes time and confusing. Instead you could go like in sequence, step by step and one thing comes out of the other with more illustrations.

For example: “So as you can see without guessing you are just reacting to what is happening and the evidence laid out before you.” and Before that the evidence is not well explained. I wouldn’t use the expression “evidence based trading” there is no such a thing in trading. Evidence is evidence it is irrefutable. but as we know there is not a single sure thing in FOREX.

"…to prove that you are not alone in thinking that is a good area. " in the context this sentence made me very confusing.

The abbreviations IB, BE are not explained in your first post either. I needed time to figure out BE (breakeven right?) but IB I still don’t know.

and so on

Look you need to accept the bad reviews too and be better in explaining things. I guess accepting a different, not positive comment and learning from that is just not for you. NO OFFENSE and It’s take it or leave it deal. Thank you for your effort anyway writing this stuff down for free really but I Wouldn’t buy your books.

that’s what the free eBook and video course at my site are for, these Forum threads have been an attempt to share in a different way.

I accept any and all reviews of course and appreciate yours, but I honestly feel that through nearly 7 years of teaching people I can safely say that what I have outlined across all of my material is very complete. I don’t sell books and I don’t sell any get rich quick schemes. Trading requires hard work for the first few years or everyone would do it.

That said, as always, and as with anything, there is no one solution suits all.
This has also been something proven to me through teaching, I can explain something to one person and they completely get it, then I can explain the exact same thing to another person who just glazes over.

The only thing that should matter to you is that you find something by yourself, or someones explanations, that suit your perception and learning style. I advise steering clear of squiggly lines and sticking with topics such as; support/resistance, supply/demand, order flow etc… find yourself a way to determine a reason to trade any particular area, an entry trigger that confirms that location, and a technique for judging the risk:reward (sl/tp) on any given trade. When you are trading you want to be reacting to your plan and not thinking about it too much.

all the best and I will try and get around to compiling a reference sheet for what will eventually be obvious abbreviations later on.

Great post! Subscribed to this thread and following keenly :slight_smile: I think this is one of the better swing trading thread around, and sometimes it’s about combining the precious key factors about each method to get the best method that suits your trading style. :slight_smile:

Very helpful explanations and clear outlined examples…incorporating it more and more in my trading style…trading will improve by doing so.

And as you offer your services for free, let everybody who doubts or feels that it’s not his/her cup of tea, please unsubscribe to the thread! Positive mindset is also part of succes in trading.

thanks Theo.

Well said dezzzy and Generaal Goudvis :35:

My apologies for not getting back to this thread for so long but life is too much fun

I have started posting a lot of videos lately though and will do so for the duration of my ‘Winter mode’. I hope that they may help you all with your understanding of how to read price action.

There are lot of Forex educators around who will teach you how to trade the Daily Chart and in my opinion that is quite easy. If you have a solid understanding of the core concepts of a complete trading plan then it’s just a matter of patience at that scale.

I have focused this thread so far on the H4 chart which is a tiny bit harder but still requires a lot of patience. I also began to demonstrate in the previous video series I made how you can start to zoom in but still follow the exact same concepts.

Now I would like to show you those exact same concepts but at a day trading pace. This is where it starts to require more skill but I know everyone would love to get a properly set up trade everyday. In order for me to show you this I will have to do so on my WavEFX chart which is basically an organically sized price based chart instead of candlesticks. I always found candlestick charts to be too messy for my purpose on this faster paced action.

Remember; all of the concepts you will see in these videos can be used on any chart or any time frame. It’s just a way to read price, understand where the order flow is going, and then join in. Even though these are much faster trades they are still essentially swing trades when you think about it in this way :wink: … just little tiny ones.

Here is the first video from last week to get things started

and now another:

and one more from last week:

These next few videos are from this week and after the next few quick posts I will do my best to remember to post them here as they are made and put on YouTube. I hope you are able to gain some insight from them.

here is the next video:

and finally one from this morning:

I hope these video posts are OK with the Forum owners and moderators here at BabyPips. If there is any problem with this then please just let me know. I have grown to love video as an easier way to demonstrate things but I will try and also add pictures and text to mix things up a bit.

Thanks for the videos:

Pure price action works for me. The trade manage software detailed above is fantastic. Have been trading FX for 4 years and am finally experiencing sustained success.

My goal is to eventually achieve 50+ pips per week with an average lot size of 5.0 or higher. I only trade two pairs Euro/USD and GBP/USD. Great stuff here and it works!

I will post a couple more videos from today in case they help anyone,
but I don’t see any activity here so I will just wait for interaction before posting anymore.

Here is an example of reading the Market when you fist sit down:

and here is an example of acting upon your read: