[B][U]EUR/USD BONUS Long

[/U][/B]

Entry: 1.4149

SL: 1.4056

[B][U]GBP/USD BONUS Short

[/U][/B]

Entry: 2.0412

SL: 2.0465

Thanks Effi for the signals. This is L.A. , I’m working on getting signals patched over to my cell phone audio alert. I’m responding in order to get subscribed to this thread for email alerts. Then my email filter sends it, i.e. rings my phone with a text message. That way I get called when you make a trade entry, change, exit…Sweet and so are the signals. Gratzi.

[B]CLOSE AND REVERSE
(MAKE SHORT)

[/B][B]NEW SL: 239.38[/B]
[B][U]
GBP/JPY BONUS Long[/U][/B]

Entry: 238.88

SL: 238.39

[B]CLOSE AND REVERSE
(MAKE SHORT)

[/B][B]NEW SL: [U]117.36

[/U][/B][B][U]USD/JPY 2550 D1 Long[/U][/B]

Entry: 117.00

SL: 116.00

C.A.R both USD/JPY and GBP/JPY (MAKE LONG)

[B][U]NEW SL:[/U][/B]

USD/JPY: 117.00
GBP/JPY: 238.45

[B][U]GBP/USD BONUS Long

[/U][/B]

Entry: 2.0360

SL: 2.0322

[B][U]USD/CAD BONUS Short

[/U][/B]

Entry: 0.9857

SL: 0.9901

[B][U]EUR/JPY BONUS Long

[/U][/B]

Entry: 165.160

SL: 164.53

I see mr. Elang is now posting here since he got banned from ForexForum.

But i see he is still up to his old tricks. He presents a trading system based on 4hr charts. But then after a few days he changes it to 5min/15min/30min charts. In the process he confuses people with what timeframe he really trades on. While confused people try and find out what is going on mr.Elang keep posting little statements of 2000-3000 pips profits per week. AND then mr.Elang starts posting “Bonus Trades” taken off his “Daily System” that he “teaches” at a price. And so he lures people to his website…

I would be careful paying a “guru” money especially if that “guru” only opened his account 2 months ago and still trades a demo account and on that demo account he only plays 10c lots.

If it is too good to be true…it usually is…

Umnn…ok ? lol

For your information i don’t post results, i post every trade that leads to that amass in real time, so you can’t tell me it’s fake as much as you’d like to.

Either way, i was only temporarily banned and thats only because of the forums’ strict “promotion” rules. The ban is lifted on the 11th, stop skewing things.

I don’t have the time nor the breath to waste on you.

People here know my reputation i don’t need to defend it.

Best Regards,
E. Lang

Just to clarify:

[B][I]I see mr. Elang is now posting here since he got banned from ForexForum.[/I]

[/B]It is actually Forex Factory, everyone is free to visit the thread: EMA 25-50 Trading System (Detailed)

[I][B] But i see he is still up to his old tricks. He presents a trading system based on 4hr charts. But then after a few days he changes it to 5min/15min/30min charts. In the process he confuses people with what timeframe he really trades on. [/B][/I]

There are 3 different systems, all my students are thought and learn them. It is in the info letter i send out for Petes’ sake, get your fact’s right. Every signal i post states the time frame clearly.

[B][I]While confused people try and find out what is going on mr.Elang keep posting little statements of 2000-3000 pips profits per week.[/I]

[/B]I don’t post statements, i post live signals and account for them.
[B]
[I]AND then mr.Elang starts posting “Bonus Trades” taken off his “Daily System” that he “teaches” at a price. And so he lures people to his website…[/I]

[/B]Bonus Trades are SNR which all my students are thought, everyone knows this. Its no news. I don’t have a website, sheesh.

[B][I] I would be careful paying a “guru” money especially if that “guru” only opened his account 2 months ago and still trades a demo account and on that demo account he only plays 10c lots.[/I]

[/B]This is the demo file that is being reffered to: FileDen – Free File Hosting & Online Storage

Obviously a demo, obviously newly created, if there was something i wanted to hide, i would have, don’t insult my intelligence.

Every willing to progress and evolve trader has 1 or more demo accounts to optimize and further develop his technique and trading methodology, plus by the looks of that demo, i’d say the return was very nice :slight_smile:

I know traders who have up to 8 demo accounts, i only have 5.

[B] If it is too good to be true…it usually is…

[/B]You are absolutely right, which is why i post my trades live and not just statements.

Either way. Have a splendid day :slight_smile:

PS: This is not a 'New" forum; i OWN here, do your research.
PSS: I’ve only had one post in ForexFactory and that thread was it. :slight_smile:

Regards,
E. Lang

Don’t worry about that clown. No matter how sceptical someone is there is no arguing that your signals are posted in real time and if one where to follow them they would be up $$$$ al lease this month. It would take alot of lossing trades to be down 3000 pips lol

That besides all your post showing that you oviously know what you are talking about.

I respect you for taking the time to post these signals and help us all out.

Hi Effi,

I have been following the 25/50 EMA thread for a few weeks just trying to get the concepts down in my head. One thing that I haven’t seen many comments on is the fact that you blindly trade the signals long or short without any regards to the longer term trends on the daily and weekly charts. Is there a reason why you wouldn’t just take trades in the direction of the longer term trends? Seems like those trades would produce a better chance of a winning trade.

Regards

Dave

You’re very right, i recommend this to my students using the filters in the system.

Trades taken in conjunction with the directional momentum of the trend help us capitalize on the impulse sub-anatomy of the price rather than its correction which in all cases but the reversals technically yields higher gains since impulses reach a minimum of 100% of its previous movement.

Regards,
E. Lang

I’m with Larryfp - I prefer your results than listening to someone elses talk. Thanks for all your help

[B][U]GBP/JPY SNR Short D1

[/U][/B]

Entry: 238.69

SL: 239.64

Pretty nasty stroke of luck guys.
I will be updating the losses later tomorrow.

Regards,
E. Lang

Think you may hit the wrong key on that entry Effi (231.69)?

Indeed :smiley: it was 8 not 1.

Thanx.
Good night :slight_smile:

Get lost!

Effi posts all his signals live and this has earned him great respect here at babypips.com. I don’t have any problem paying someone that I respect and that I feel really knows his/her stuff. Effi has proved to me that he has something valuable to share, and because he has earned my respect I have no problem paying for his services. He never hides from people like you and come right back at them head on. He has nothing to hide. I read his thread over at the other website sometime ago and he has earned a great deal of respect over there too.