EMA 25-50 Trading System (Detailed)

Well you cant stop a fool from parting with his money…

No professional trader would just blindly trade any signals…especially the ones that goes against the trend…that proves what a unexperienced trader Mr.effilang is…he is like a mad man with a machine gun…instead of being a sniper that patiently waits for the right trade

Attend one of FX Street’s live trading sessions with the professional trades like Ed Ponsi, Jerry Furst, Derek Frey and then you will see how real traders trade. Then look at Mr.Effilang’s strategies en decide for yourself who is gonna be around in 5 years time trading the markets with a LIVE account?

I am new to forex
But when I search for information on forums I look for the most popular ones
Mr elang ,james and the bunny girl stand out with thousands of posts and over100,000 of views
Mr Elang as made a lot of pips for is clients with simple stratagies .
Not many people with negative views have the guts to start there own threads
Keep it up mr Elang If I make enough money on my micro account I might become one of your students

[B][U]GBP/JPY BONUS Long

[/U][/B]

Pending: 239.10

SL: 238.80

Hhmmm you are a guru indeed…trying to go long gbp/jpy even though we are at 100% fib level (move from 218.70-238.47) and this currency pair is highly overbought and there has been 3 harami candlesticks the last 3 days…all signs of reversal…ghee i am glad ur not my mentor…cause your GUESSING right now on this pair

Just wondering if you have noticed Mr elang’s results?

Perhaps you have a method by which you are willing to make live calls! Start a thread and show us why it is you are worthy of putting down elang.

[B][U]GBP/JPY BONUS Short

[/U][/B]

Pending: 237.80

SL: 238.91

Yes i have noticed his results…3000 pips = $30…wow that is impressive

I dont trade systems…systems DONT work…they all make money in a trending market and they all loose money in a ranging market…

I trade Price Action supported by S/R levels, Fibs and chart patterns…besides i trade $100 000+ live account…and you cannot afford the prices i ask for signals…but lemme give you a clue…buy corrections/retracements…how do you find corrections/retracements? Look for convergence…that is where Trendlines, S/R levels and Fibs meet…right now eur/usd and gbp/usd are offering some really good buying oppertunities…wait for both currencies to fall another 20-50 pips and then buy…eur/usd will reach 1.4400-1.4500 levels by end of year and gbp/usd will reach 2.6000 levels…

This time the call is on me…next time you will have to pay…lol

oh one last tip…do you really think the forex market is gonna obey a 25ema and 50ema and a RSI??? The market is driven by big dogs like financial institutes…only they determine where the price goes…NOT a lagging Moving Average that tells you what happened 25 and 50 periods ago…

So if you wanna know what the big dogs are doing sign up for the COT (Commerce of Traders)…that is stats released every tuesday that tell you in which currency the big dogs have put their money…so if a big dogs put $100million in the euro…why on earth would you wanna buy Usd???

why are u giving signal short long short long non stop ?? … which one are we suppose to follow …

You’re not ment to follow any of them. I’m just keeping a log of my trades.

As i’ve stated before, if a signal is issued in the opposite direction the previous has becomes invalid.

Regards,
E. Lang

Because he is guessing…he doesn’t know how to read charts!!!

look at your 4hr gbp/jpy chart and you will see there is a correction/retracement/pullback about to start…

tip…never buy a correction/retracement/pullback…rather wait for convergence (meeting of Trendlines, S/R levels and Fibs) and then enter in the direction of the trend

Here is the Summary Update for this month i promised yesterday.

Nothing too sexy for the time being in comparison to last month, but well make up for it by the end of the trading session.

Target as always is minimum 1000 Pips.

As advised have set TP levels for each signal, anything from 25, 50 to 100 Pips as initial take profit. If you study with me i don’t have to worry about it as you’ll be cutting your losses short with reverse signals before they get out of hand, in any other case move your SLs to break even once you’ve taken profit or use any of the other methods you’ve been tutored if you’re a student.

Regards,
E. Lang

We are floating at about 106 Pips on GBP/JPY executed at 04:03 AM.

Consider taking full profit, partial profits and/or moving your SL to b/e or half of ur previous SL.

The fall should remain healthy for at least another 100 Pips.

Regards,
E. Lang

Well it appears to me elang is making pips in both directions, and its the pips that count. If your big boys are so good let come on her and give free calls. I know a lot of very good traders that have made a impressive living off of moving averages, try telling Rob Booker you cant make pips with moving averages.

Would you be dumb enough to blast your real trading account all over the web. Maybe [B]you [/B]would. I think what your seeing on this thread is we are happy with what elang is giving us free. Why dont you calm down and try a few of his trades make some pips with us and stop the complaining.

Yeah! Mr. ChuckNorris (if you really are him… lol), why don’t you post your signals and your entries on a different thread so we can follow them as well. If you say you are pipping out profits, share them instead of waisting time with Effi. If your live account is what you say it is, then you are way out of Effi’s league for you to even bother sticking such posts on this thread. Make your own thread please.

Let us not down play anyone in their own thread. If you don’t like it here, dont visit. Instead, prove yourself better or right. Create a separate thread that counters this thread. Better yet, title it as “NOT the EMA 25-50 Trading System (Detailed)”. LOL…

I can’t wait to trade your signals… Maybe I can earn as fast as you can.

Sorry dude i already posted two calls here today…one on the retracement of gbp/jpy and one to go long on gbp/usd around the 2.0250-80 levels…if you missed them it’s your lost…but like i said before…you dont have enough money to pay me for my calls…after all i made $3 000 today…so do u really think i am gonna free advice to just anyone??? You have to pay lots of money.

Anyway good luck getting taught by a 21 year old who has only been trading for a few weeks and is still demoing his account. At least he is gonna make some money…YOUR MONEY…all you have to do is sign up to his website…

ps…look to buy Eur/Chf around the 1.6575-1.6623 levels. And if you wonder whether you will ever become a good trader then look at the Eur/Chf Daily and 4hr charts and tell me why you only wanna buy at those levels AND why it is very risky to buy right now at the current levels?? If you find the answer then you might become a rich trader…otherwise you will surf this site forever looking for the next “holy grail” that will make you money once “X has crossed Y”…

Well you have to give it to Mr Norris, he was virtually spot on with cable. :slight_smile: I took a few quid on it. Can’t play the money you do…I’m only a squaddie.:wink:

On what did you base your figure Mr Norris?

cheers4now

What happened to your short on the USD/CAD from yesterday. It seems the post disappeared. I closed it out at a loss -30 when it disappeared?

Thanks for that J. Sometimes I think I/we make things more difficult with all the squiggly lines and bells and whistles. I remember years ago when I was training a C.O saying to us… K.I.S.S. No he wasn’t getting fruity with the troop.:slight_smile:

Keep It Sodding Simple!

Thanks again.

cheers4now