EMA 25-50 Trading System (Detailed)

I am as happy as can be…over the last 2 days i have made 200 some odd pips with one of e langs system!!!

it is ridiculous how easy it is after you learn it!

It was a very simple trade and virtually risk free…i would risk 20 pips to gain a possible 64 pips.

The price came back to touched the 38.2% fib retracement of 1.9878 of 17sept and 2.0472 of 1 Oct… AND the 12 Oct 12:00 candlestick on the 4hr chart fomed a double bottom with the candlestick of 4 Oct 04:00 …it was convergenge…and once you have convergence there is a 99% chance of the price bounching off it…

and that my friends are the key to successful trading…use price action… combined with convergence (trendlines, S/R levels and Fib levels)

wuzupeverybody

hoz it going?

is it true effi got banned from another site for promoting?

well he has 5 - 8 demo accounts
he needs start up money for each

Effi is SNR
stochatics and reverse system you are calling it

Is this a knockoff from james 40 -100 pips a day with a little modification
that you are trying to show so people can inquire about and scam

Why should be james strategy modification?He just use indicators which most people use thats all.Stop complain from some people who give you free signals just who want just stop follow his signals.I cant understand why people are so evil… just dont fallow his signalsAnd when its signals are not good i mean when they are in (-) is there anyone who can tell me system which is 100 successful let say it … that was … keep up the good work :slight_smile:

his signals could be great or could be bad.

It doesnt matter

The fact is that he is trying to take advantage by self promotion for start up money.
Possibly from a little modification of another system.

This is the BEST WEBSITE for free learning

I think thats why they banned him for a couple weeks from another website

2nd
at least james tread offers some sort of free learning guide

I agree with you about promoting … ;]

why are ur results doesn count the short long short long short long of ur signal ? I am so confused O.o Pls b responsible with ur signal…I am following em and got lost of direction halfway always :((

why are ur results doesn count the short long short long short long of ur signal ? I am so confused O.o Pls b responsible with ur signal…I am following em and got lost of direction halfway always (

people, wheteher you like it or not Effi is an accomplished trader and should be given the respect he deserves. if you don’t like him or his thread kindly screw off.

Agreed.

-clayboy

yes it is true…here is the link
EMA 25-50 Trading System (Detailed) - Page 45

Off course his results are not gonna show all the long-short-long-short trades on gbp/jpy yesterday…that would make him look bad…and finally reveal how he guesses the market most of the time

LOL…accomplished trader…dude read his signals yesterday…on gbp/jpy he gave a short then a long then a short then a long signal…you would have been stopped out 4 times on that currency yesterday…

i would rather call him an accomplished guesser…cause that is what he is doing…and if you could read charts then you would understand why i am saying this…

[U][B]GBP/JPY Bonus D1 Long [/B][/U]

Pending: 240.02
SL: 238.85

First of all Chucky, you have a total of 12 posts on this forum and if I am not mistaken they have all been to criticize Effi. You keep mentioning his thread at Forexfactory but I noticed that you didn’t have the guts to criticize him in that thread. The reason for this is simple - you know you can get away with it here because admin doesn’t care if you slam people for no reason. I dare you to try this at Forexfactory - I will be watching for your post LOOOOL. See how long you last.

It is painfully obvious to even the most casual observer that either:

A) You haven’t taken the time to read the whole thread and follow the signals in real time. This is suggested from your lack of understanding of his entry signals - he didn’t reverse 4 times on the same currency yesterday - most of those entries were never met.

B) You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

C) You’re just naturally small and vindictive.

Effi has a long and distinguished history here at babypips and everyone here knows it (with a few ignorant exceptions.) He will also be back on the site that you say he was banned on in another day or so.

Effi has too much class to respond to most of your senseless drivel and I applaud him for that. If you and the others that are hijacking this thread had a tiny fraction of the class that he does you would go of in a corner somewhere and create your own little “whining” thread and leave those of us alone here who appreciate what we have learned from him.

I know your type though - and it is useless to talk to people like you in most cases. You are the type of person that has such a low opinion of themselves that you have to put someone else down in order to feel important. The proverbial playground bully.

I feel sorry for you. You are just pitiful and really beneath contempt.

Have a wonderful day!

dolsen

[U][B]EUR/USD Bonus D1 Long [/B][/U]

Pending: 1.4139

SL: 1.4095

Very well said Dolsen, and I agree with you.

I have been following 2 systems from Mr. Effilang and they both worked very well. And I am very thankful to Effilang that he took his time and shared his systems with us. I can’t say the same about ChuckNorris…

I like your Avatar Vatslav lol.

Our GBP/JPY long is currently at 50+ if you take profit at 50 start considering managing your trade and moving your SL up to B/E.

I’m so darned good at guessing :slight_smile:

Guessed a whole 587 Pips this month and 3000 Pips last month.

Guessing, Chukie, is what we do in forex. Nobody knows what pair is going where, even people trading money flow can’t always be certain.

As someone who claims to use technical concepts during their trading application you should know that all we do is make intelligent assumptions based on chart feedback information. We gather data to support a “guess” we have in a direction we’ve established as a probability.

So in other words. I am a Trader, i am a technical guesser, call it what you want, all i know is i guess pretty fricken well, enough to outstand all income standards considered as average to the trading community, hence why i attract both exceptional interest and the rare unnecessary, but naturally expected haters, it’s all just a development of jealousy.

You’re probably just mad cuz you’re in your 50s and i make 5 times as much as you do :slight_smile: - but now that i think about it i know and have tutored people in that age group, professional and novice trades alike and they all share similar qualities; and that is respect, discipline, a high self-esteem, tolerance and a positive attitude, modesty! - None of which you have made a suggestion of being able to radiate. If i didn’t know better, by your posts i would easily say you are about 13 years of age.

My results speak for themselves and thats the bottom line.
Any person here willing to dispute statistics which are generated by signals posted transparently in real time on the forum probably has an IQ of 1; your ongoing controversy and trivial attempts to contradict mathematical statistics through childish comments just support the evident fact that you’re refusing to accept my results or just don’t have the capacity to comprehend them, the latter seems more likely.

Wazzupeverbody - if there was anyway to hierarchially displace or respectively illustrate your current trading and psychological level on relative par with that of mine in a modern day society, you would be polishing my shoes while i read the New York Times and drag on a cuban cigar sitting on the high chair, so for once shut your mouth and stop being the dispicable leeching parasitic non-contributing person you’ve proven yourself to be time and again over during your insignificant history on this website.

Regards,
E. Lang

Hi Effi,

When did you enter the gbpyen long trade? The high is 240.34 so entry at 240.02 puts you up maybe 32 pips at best.

Dave

239.76 Dave - just the time it takes to post the signal on the forum after that, so max up i’ve been around 60+, which is why i reccommend folks at 50TP take profit.

Regards,
E. Lang