Ema Step System

I too would like to take a look at your ebook if you don’t mind.

<[email protected]>

Thanks!

Thank you Maurizio (and all other contributors) for your unselfishness. This is a very informative thread on a successful system. Keep up the great work! After going through the posts over the past few weeks, I think I understand the system quite well, but I would love a copy of your ebook just the same.

Thank You!

[B][U][email protected][/U][/B]

I trade using oanda also. I don’t follow how you trade 3 lots? I usually trade units ( I have a small $500 account). 10000 units equals $1 per/pip. Would I have to open 3 seperate trades at the same time? Is there a way to just close a 1/3 of the trade each time a target is hit (3,333 units)? I can’t figure out how to close part of the trade using this platform.

can you send me the e-book please,

<[email protected]>

really appreciated it, thanks

If you are long 10000 , just make a SELL order about 3300! Or you start with 3 equal orders of 1/3rd of total - and modify each of them regarding stops and TP.

Baby24

Thats what I figured. I just wasn’t sure if there was an area to trade with lot size on Oanda. I believe it could be hard to try to open 3 seperate trades, before you finish with the 3rd the price might have moved 10 pips. Thanks for your help.

Hi, guys, can someone be so kind and send me ebook or link to <[email protected]>.

Thank you in advance.

Please send a copy of EBook to me , my email is <[email protected]>. thank you.

Hey guys… how do you guys set up an EMA of 1… FXCM will not allow me to do that… because it defaults to 10 if I enter 1.

Btw… someone please email me the Ebook… still haven’t gotten it.

<[email protected]>

Minimum EMA is 2 in FXCM. It has been discussed before, 2 should be alright.

or you can just look at current price which is ema1 or sma1 or any average of 1, if its above(or below) 5 then its crossed.

Did anyone else ride this spike on EUR/USD today?

This showed up on my Oanda demo account while tracking EMA Step…but I did not see it on my MT4 data feed.

How often do people do trades following the Daily charts? Seems like a lot of opportunity to make 100 to 200 pips if you do it right?

Maurizio77,

Very interesting…Would like to read your ebook. Please send to <[email protected]>

Thanks

Hi maurizio

I read earlier that you use to use 75% of the previous candle for stop loss are you now using the high/low of the previous candle, I presume you was getting stopped out too many times on the old system? Also in old posts you say if the cross reverses you can pull out of the trade before it hits the stop do you still make thsi decision manually or would you sit it out and possibly get stopped out?

I have a teamspeak server that I have set up and was wondering if you would be willing for me to post the address here so that people could chat to each other and hopefully you could also provide some help with your actual trades etc… Let me know if you are interested.

thanks

PHil

Mauriz1077
can you please send me your e-book.
<[email protected]>

thanks in advance

Please send E-book.

&lt;[email protected]&gt;

Hello, Maurizio,

Please email me a copy of your Ebook to <[email protected]>. I have been reading this thread to day, and a little succesful try with the system as I understand it so far, but would like to read about it in your ebook to be sure I have the correct understanding. I cannot find Uber Pip
s entry on Facebook. Thank you for your generosity.

Regards, Stephen

Ah - fantastic. What can I say, raking in pips like crazy… :smiley:

What time frames are you doing this on and what currency’s? Have you modified the EMA step in any way to better suit your needs?