Ema Step System

Hi seniors!

pretty new here. Can someone guide me for this one? Would this be considered an ok for an entry? after 15 minutes it cross down again… and hit my SL :o

Good try… but you entered a bit early there… before the cross candle had closed. Ideally you would want the candle after the cross candle to go higher than the close or high of the cross candle… Also note you’re going against the trend there, which was still in a down channel.

It happens though… sometimes you get in after a cross and it will turn on itself… just cut losses soon and wait for the next one.

hi

can this system be used on 5min charts?

You should set your EMA 1 on the close of the candle. You currently have it on the open. But the reason it crossed down is probably because you’re still in a downtrend.

thanks for the input bros.

been reading this thread the whole day long yesterday and finally caught up.
will continue to practice till I get it :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll see ya all in the +ve pips soon. :wink:

Hi Seniors,

I have a newbie qn. Can someone tell me if I am right?

This is a D1 chart.

• I spotted a cross
  • buy at start of next candle?
  • stochastics showing uptrend but have not reached the over bought line…its close to the line though, should we have bought this?

thank you… :o

Yep… that;s a valid entry. If it’s daily, you would be looking at lower timeframes to time the best entry point (else you could be stopped out before it went up).
Also you would be looking to see if that new candle got above the nearby white candle resistance line… maybe set your take profit around there.

This is my first day I’m testing your ema-step system, I’ve got couple small trades now. I’m mixing it a bit to my own system (which is not too great) :D, but it helps me and I’m not hitting the SL so often, so Thank You!

I’d be extremely grateful if someone would send me the ebook to <[email protected]>

keep on trading!

Hi,

still trying out the system. i don’t quite understand where to put the stops when entering a trade.

can someone please send me the ebook as well

<[email protected]>

many thanks in advance

Has anyone tried to automate this system and/or back test it?

thaks baby fx but its not working looks nothing like the Oanda chart.Im open for sugestions.thanks

Hi bros,

Is it a good day to trade for EURGBP today?

indicators all look correct? :smiley:

The key behind any profitable trading system is very small losses and much bigger wins. I try to estimate my profit target before entry and always have 10 pip stops. If my likely profit isn’t 20+ pips I don’t take the trade. Yes I do miss trades, sometimes big ones, but it helps me keep my avg win significantly bigger than my loss and I feel also improves my win %.

Also if in trade it only goes up 5 pips or 10 or 15 and stalls I’ll take what the market gives me and frequently exit half and then move stop up and if stopped out at least I’ll avg 7 or 8 pips on the bad trades. Better than losses which I see a lot of people in the chat room I hang out do on same trades.

Hi
Last time nobody answered my question, so I’ll try again. What does the value 3 after 14 stand for in bollinger bands? Is it for shifts or deviations?
Thanks.

hmmm thread looks dead

Maybe you killed the thread???

Many of the last posts are just from people unable to read or presenting chart where I have difficulties to understand connenction with this threads theme!

Regards

Baby24

pls is anyone making money with this system .pls put me thru your methods cause id made money and then I lost more than I made.
Thanks

Make sure you set your stoploss at 2% or less of your balance. I did exactly the same thing - was making decent money then I lost it all because I got lazy and didn’t set my stoploss properly. Then I kept on trading even after I’d lost two trades. I should have just called it a day after those losses and started with a clear head the next day.

Is it still working for you??? or you add some others indicators??? If it so please mention them… I had tried …and tried …and keep losing pips…

samething happenede with me i donot know why we r loosing? can anyboby tell us
?