Ema Step System

A bit confused here … in the EBOOK CCI setting is 20 and BB is 14,3 but it was mentioned in Maurizio’s post that CCI is 25 and BB is 14,2

Is

Which one is correct?

Thx

Hiya Folks,

I can wait for hours before an ideal setup formed. Is there an easier/faster way to find an ideal setup?. a third party scanner s/w that can be programmed to find currency pairs that ,for example met this condition , CCI is above/below 100, stochastic below 20 . etc etc.

Thx

Based on my experience, it is a rare occurence for all 3 indicators to culminate . Can wait many hours for them to culminate. How do you guys manage to find trading opp with this system fast? thx

Hello.

Go by the settings in the Ebook. The earlier settings were for an earlier version of this system.

It entirely depends on what timeframe you are using that determines how frequent the entry criteria are, for example if you used a 1-15min timeframe you’d see them popping up regularly.

If, like me you only really trade 30min charts and upwards there will be fewer entry criteria…That said, you should find plenty throughout a days trading, especially during London & NY sessions.

I tend to just take one or two trades a day now.

Here is my trade for today, 90pips, not bad for the day after bank holiday.

Take care :slight_smile:

Hi Maurizio, Enjoying your thred immencly. Could you please send the ebook. Many Thanks atlake

Hi:
I would like to have a copy of that ebook, please

Thanks

terachon

Hey guys just dowload it from here.

mediafire{dot}com/emastep

It will take some fiddling but with a little persistence you can figure it out.

Why pick on me jess

i dont really post much but here is freee tip.

Very good trade with a high probablity

Classic bump and run reversal pattern

Divergence on RSI also indicates reversal

Hit 4 hour price channel

sell gbp usd at current price 1.6565 or close as possible to previous high with a 100 maybe 150 pip stop loss of previous high 1.6595

so make stopp loss 1.6695 - 1.6745

profit at least 300-350 pips easy. just let it drop

Thanks Mourizio for your share. i will check it out soon!

I just want to thank the original poster for the ebook that he put out there on the web. I have been experimenting with this method on my demo account and have been having success so far.

I am pretty sure I will add this strategy to my live account once I have more experience with it.

THANK YOU,
TravisFX

I would like to start a skype trading group using this method… I will probably be trading the london session at first. (I work full time in the US currently) I’ll post in the main forum, but if there is anyone interested just PM me.

I have set up a Skype group for those of us following this system.

Send me a message or email via this forum or Skype and I will add whoever is interested.

See you then!

wow nicely done

going to try it out

First off I would like to offer a genuine & heartfelt WELL DONE to “maurizio” and the many other contributors to this thread. As a “newbie” to both Forex and BabyPips it is great to find what is obviously a free, simple, profitable method. I have read through all the posts and I have gone through the eBook and am ready to demo the method. Before I get myself “bloodied” I would like to check that I have my settings correct. I would hate to start demo’ing with one or two hands tied behind my back!

I am using Alpari (UK) and MT4 platform. Are there any MT4 users who can check my settings and put me right if I am wrong?

EMA’s 1 & 5 (close) - OK

Bollinger Bands - I am not sure about the settings. I have Period = 14, Shift = 3, Deviations = 3, Apply to = Close. I have nothing entered in the Levels tab. Are these settings correct?

Slow Stoch - I have installed the Stochastic Oscillator and the entry on the chart says: Stoch(14,3,3). It doesn’t say “Slow”. In the Parameters tab I have the following: %K period = 14, %D period = 3, Slowing = 3, Price field = Close/Close, MA method = Simple. In the Levels tab I have 20 & 80. Are these settings correct?

I look forward to receiving any help with these settings and then embarking on the “learning process”.

Cheers

Hi Maurizio,

Still using this systmem?

Thanks. :slight_smile:

are there anyone who tries this system?There are not much trade opportunity ii couldnt find enough,i found once 2 emas crossed on a candle upward stohastic crossed out,cci broken +100 line but after the setup candle market goes down?The first trade i have caught i saw this

LOL

Of course.

…And yes, it still works.

:slight_smile:

Yes, maurizio, and we are still grateful, and I would still love to hear about the other -inferior- systems you use. Or have you given up on those?

Thanks

Baby24

No, i haven’t given up on any of my trading techniques.

I use the same ones over and over again…everytime i trade.

Am at girlfriends right now, but will post another of the systems i use as soon as i get home (Sunday/Monday)

Speak to ya soon.

:slight_smile:

Anyone trading the step system want to add my msn and trade together