Ema Step System

Here is a trade im in right now

and another

Hi Mauritzio :slight_smile:

Iā€™m very interested to read your strategy! Could you please e-mail me a copy of your eBook?
Iā€™d be forever grateful.

Kind regards
Michael

Guys,

Could somebody send me the ebook

Greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi everyone, Iā€™m new in Forex Trade,

Could someone send me the Famous Ebook ? :slight_smile:

Thanks !

:)Just link this to your browser: scribd.com/doc/16871718/The-Ema-Step-Forex-System

I am new to this thread and Babypips, and fairly new to Forex, but am very excited to see what seams to be an honest and profitable system developed by a person not out to scam ( Maurizio ) and his students.

For those of you new to this thread I have printed it out in its entirety and am currently absorbing it. For your ease I have attached the word copy of this thread up to this post, so you donā€™t have to spend time copying and printing each page.

I would advise suplimenting Maurizioā€™s ebook by reading this entire thread so you can begin to ā€œlive and breathā€ this system before trading.

Regards
Cliftonarms

Hi everyone iā€™m new to this thread !

I would like to have your view about my trade, is that a good entry ?

Thx !

Guys i am more than happy to help you with this system, but when you post your secreenshots, could you please highlight your entries as i cant see where you got into the trades.

thanks alot.

:slight_smile:

maurizio or other veteran EMA step traders

There was talk earlier in this thread of a skype chatroom specifically for live EMA step traders. Did this ever come to fruition ?

If not perhaps we could set one up for live trading chat and have this thread for EMA step education.

Any thoughts as I donā€™t want to step on any toes here.

Go for it.

where did the discussion on this system go?

Ignorance disclaimer:

is ema5 same as ema for last 5 periods?..and by that logic ema1 would be closing price of last period only? is that true?

What is a cross candle?

How do you use cci?

Even if you dont type in, an online reference link wud be great too

Thanks

you may take a look to larrysbook.com
there are some useful book for you to learn how to trade

hi, i read thru e EMA pdf but there are some queries that i would like to enquireā€¦

from the pdf, i know when to take entry, but as for exit? i do not know how to see which one is e signal to exitā€¦ can anyone explain to me? thanks a million!

For now, my take profit signal is +10 pips , e same goes for S/Lā€¦ thanks

Hello all.

I agree, alot of people have problems with the exits on this system.
I realise since i have been doing it so long it is second nature to me now, which is not the case for those who are trying to learn.

I try to exit a trade at the pinnacle of the CCI on the opposite side.

For example if i sell, i will sell at a step in a downwards direction when the Stochs, CCI and EMA Step indicate for me to.

My exit is at the opposite ā€˜Peakā€™ of the CCI, when the Stochs are also overbought/sold.

This then gives me a chance to enter in the opposite direction if the signal is given, in ranging markets you can do this all day. In trending markets you evolve a timeshare trade, all of which has been discussed.

So to recap.

Your exits should coincide with the peak of the CCI on the opposite side on where you entered.

See the circles . . .

Hello Maurizio77. Thanks for sharing your systems. May I know the link for james post ? so i can follow ?

Hi,

I`m an FX noob as well so, Iā€™ll do my best. Yes, I believe ema5 means for the last 5 periods. I was a little confused, at first, about the ema1 concept, but it appears to be working and is a little more clear in the screenshots that people are posting. The cross candle, from what I gather, is where the ema1 and ema5 cross within a candle. Iā€™m not entirely clear on this yet because it seems that different charting programs connect the ema1 to the candle itself in different places and some put spaces in between candles while others donā€™t. As for CCI, I would say confirm a buy position with an upwards cross of the -100 line and vice-versa. Hope this helps!

Hello everybody!

Maurizio77 would you enter this trade? (daily) If no, why not? If yes, when?

Thank you!

I detest these charting packages that donā€™t show the crosses ON the candles, but instead inbetween. As i am not familiar with them i can only offer this adviceā€¦

If i were trading the daily as you seem to be here, i would be looking at my 3 or 4hr chart aswell to see if that is as overbought as the daily. If it is indicating that it is indeed overbought then yes i would definately enter a sell here. If on the other hand the 3 or 4 hr chart was indicating a buy i would enter using a lower timeframe to catch the upsurge then, once that seems to be exhausted your 3 or 4 hour chart will look just like this daily chart, then i would enter short.

Good Luck.

P.S, Remember that the higher timeframe you trade, the longer time it can spend in overbought or oversold scenarios.

If you are going to be playing on the daily candles, make sure you get confirmation from your 3 or 4 hr charts.