Ema Step System

Thank you for sharing your strategy.
I have been using a similar strategy and looking at candlesticks for the past few weeks and it worked most of the time.

I also found that cross candle is more effective in a higher timeframe like 30 min, 1hr. Sometimes in a 5 min timeframe, when the trend looks like it’s reversing but it’s actually still continuing.

Hi maurizio77
I just started reading this thread and would like to have a copy of your ebook also. Thank You.
Mark

Hi Maurizio,

I d appre ciate if You could send me your e-book. I have tried to download it from the link but it doesn’t work.

thanks in advance

Sam

Anybody here,
I would like to ask some questions,specialy for maurismo,but I think the thread is dead.
just to bad.

Sorry Maurizio77,I made a mistake to your name.

Hi maurizio77 i would really appreciate it if you could send me your ebook Thanks

Dan

edit: dont worry i found it lol

thanks for the ebook

Does any body have EMA’S I can download for meta4 please?

Just so I know if I’m getting things right, would you have taken these entries? I’m talking about the top right candle, considering it’s closed. On each of them, the EMAs have crossed, the CCI has crossed north, so has the stochastic.

Why not learn to use MT4 first? Hint: Insert, Indicator, Trend, MAs…

Forex37

so ive been looking at the charts and whenever i see all the indicators and cross candle going in the right direction it always reverses shortly afterwards … is there something im not doing right ?

on the second chart you can see where i would of entered on the red candle just after the yellow verticle line … all the signals were good but the price just went up …?

dan89

im only an amateur in this strategi and forex in general but could it be that you are trading against the trend in the first picture

picture 2 i dont really know other than i find that it sometimes have a hard time breakin through the middle BB

but im no expert im learning my self

and by the way thanks to maurizio77 for your big effort

ive read through this whole thread and i have your ebook and am now working on getting profitable with the system…

thanks very much

alfa156 thanks for the reply … i was also thinkin that mabey for this system to work you have to trade in the direction of the general trend which could be identfied using the 1 hour time frame … im not sure though coz at first i thought this system could be used which ever way the trend is goin as long as all the indi’s match up / cross candle.

mabey maurizio77 could offer some of his expert advice on this issue … thats if he is still around on this forum lol

hes still around but he has postet so much in this thread so all the answers is here in the thread already

if the market has a clear trend on the 1 hour timeframe you go to 5 min tf. to find the right spot for your entry and ofcorse that has to be in the direction of the trend

im not profitabel (hopefully yet) with this system im still learning

have you got the ebook ?

How contemptuous of you, baby24…

Anyway, thanks to Maurizio for the system, Alfa and Dan you’re right, that was indeed against the H1 trend. I should have read deeper the ebook, what stroke me first is the “you can use this any time in a ranging market”, but you’ve got to but into the trend. My mistake. Again, thanks for the constructive answers.

yea ive got the ebook ive read through it a couple of times and tried to apply what is said and it does seem to work sometimes its just a lil hard to know when to enter. for example do you ONLY enter (buy) if the stochs are going up through the green 20 mark and up through the -100 on the cci. what about if the signals are already going up but have already pasupsed the 20 and -100 and the cross ema is going down. do you still buy?

EG. below cci indi is already passed the -100 and nearly half way up shoud i not enter/buy ?

good quesstion dan89

i would say its a buy but maybe look at 5m. or 30m. tf. first to see if it can confirm it

im in this trade right now waiting (hoping) it will atleast break even soon

it dosent look good

lol this system is more conusing then i thought it was. i think i know when to enter and exit but its just figuring out whether once you entered a trade, if that trade is likley to go up alot in the direction that your trading or quickly go up then back down (e.g. if buying)

has anyone else been succesfull with this system ?