Etoro?

Nicely said. I mean, people really have their own preference, which is pretty much normal to me.

If I didn’t read your previous post I would think you are from Etoro.

Come on relax dude.

We are talking about Etoro, we don’t just stop there, when you have a problem you don’t just talk about the problem you talk about a solution or a better alternative.

We are comparing the other social platforms for people at the same time.
With different ways of calculating stats etc etc and platform glitches.

I for one am VERY VERY thankful for this kind of conversations because I initially didn’t know about zulutrade and all the other platforms, I only knew etoro and I honestly thought they were the one and I was gonna invest 10k.

Then I found out about zulutrade in a “non-zulutrade” thread and from there it was no turning back.

I have live demo accounts on both and lets just say etoro is no match in terms of everything.

1. Pool of traders. (Etoro is just a broker afterall, so you only see traders using them.)
  2. Pool of GOOD traders, I didn’t say excellent. (most of the good traders and above don’t use Etoro, that speaks a lot about them in the 1st place.)
  3. Stats detail, logical formula calculations. (just check out zulutrade and it speaks for itself.)
  4. CUSTOMER SERVICE! (for 1 etoro doesn’t call you, and you cant event launch a live chat, I had an old email which has a live chat link so I always use that, there isn’t a live chat on their website. Even after that THEY DO NOT CALL YOU. Hows that for a broker.)
  5. Long History of traders. (etoro has very short history)

I rest my case.

In my opinion its not even about preference, its about a clear winner.

Disclaimer: ANNNND im not from zulutrade. hahah

noelrobinson,

what happened? Bad experience with etoro?I think we all have some sort of bad experience with the platform. Too bad, it looked liked it had so much potential. Well, what can we do, when there is something much better out-there designed for the professionals to actually. So, that’s why I am also trading with zulutrade.

well sometimes this happens. But overall zulutrade has an amazing way of actually protecting the followers’ accounts.
Guys, hows your trading going on lately?

So anybody actually winning with etoro? can you post your trading results (from the followers) so we can actually see how it is done, or not…

exactly, those etoro ppl who are saying its good, comeon post it here. What are you waiting for???

They are waiting for some money magic to actually fill their accounts with results.
xa xa xa

Hello

Etoro was my first broker. i would not recommand it, ok its fixed spread but very expensive and you can’t trade from MT4, their trading platform is pretty weak so this is very hard trading conditions

Cheers

Erik

ftt59, so overall bad performance with etoro? did you win anything at least?

You trade with high fixed spread & their platform is very amatorish

Ohh!!! Not good at all! :frowning: sorry to hear that mate!
Have you checked zulutrade? It does provide much better trading conditions, I might say!

Is admiral markets also a legitimate broker?

what about etoro?

You are not answering the question man.

But… we get it.

You havent been reading any of the post right? You just decided to post here without reading at least a few pages back?

YIKES!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Average EURUSD spread with my broker is 0.1 pips, plus an effective 0.55 pip commission.

3 pips is insane.

Hey dude!!! I did the same comparison long time ago as you did! Wanted to see if the etoro was as good as it was advertised. I am happy to see that somebody else did the same thing! :slight_smile:

Yea man, thats the way to go.

Hopefully people make informed decisions.

Not hyped up decisions.

Anybody else with etoro experience to comment on the subject?

[QUOTE=“EDDY MO;627770”]Anybody else with etoro experience to comment on the subject?[/QUOTE]
Im happy that i left etoro, lost alot of money due to the constant problems with their webtrader and their copy system…,

Thankfully i switched to hotforex and xemarkets for my own trading, and startet investing in PAMM accounts at hotforex, in 6 month i have earned back the losses etoros system made me over 1.5 years due to system flaws…