EUR/USD Daily Chart Reviews

EUR/USD consolidated for the entire Asian session but then found a lot of volatility during the European and U.S. trading sessions. It broke out to the upside and headed towards the 1.2975 region. Anyone got any trades in yesterday?

hi bigpippin…yes i got a trading opportunity…at the end of the day…

trend line resistance…with bearish divergence…

Resistance line:1.3031 Support line: 1.2970

Aims of bulls: 1.3061, 1.3092

Aims of bears: 1.2939, 1.2908

Waiting until support/resistance is broken. And from this it depends whether I go short or long.

Just when we though EUR/USD would end the day above 1.3000, BAM! It crashes down the charts!

For this post, i am going to ask you to guess the timeframe for these 2 charts. The time and price has been removed from the charts. This post is to show the fractal geometric nature of the markets. Chart patterns that repeat itself on all time frames, from the largest to the smallest.

What timeframe is this?

Another day in the red for the euro. Anybody anticipated a break below the previous day low? That would’ve been a pretty dope trade!

Yo, yo, yo! Heads up forex homies, a new hot chart coming your way! Choppy price action all day but you could’ve traded that Asian box if you sold right when it broke out during the EU session open!

I will try to add some value to this good thread.

We had a Gartley pattern on the daily Euro Chart and market found some support at the Fibonacci support zone due the two 100 % Fibonacci Extension levels. The prior consolidation zone and the 200 SMA might also strengthen this support zone. Lets see whether market can hold support.

Btw I do frequent chart analysis of the Eur/Usd at forex-chartanalysis.blogspot.com

and recently I made an overview of the most important Chart Patterns I came along during my trading years at

I hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think about it.

Support at the previous day low held like a charm! Did anyone jump in on rally?

Quite a bit of action in the charts yesterday due to the U.S. presidential elections. Anyone got to jump in on any good trades on this? Let me know!

Hey Big Pippin…im short the fiber 2 lots from 1.28700 double pin bar that appeared on the 4 hr during elections last night. Trendline resistance and 38.2 fib level triggered it, accompained by head n shoulders pattern break to the downside. TP= looking for a measured move to 1.26100-600 lvl.

To be honest brahs, I was bracing for a wilder sell-off on EUR/USD. But as it turned out, the pair didn’t even reach 1.2700.

Did anyone trade the ECB rate decision yesterday?

Huge drop on EUR/USD after it tested the PDH. Anyone got that technical play?

Support line 1.2695 Bears: 1.2680, 1.2664

Resistance line: 1.2725 Bulls: 1.2741, 1.2756

Price action on EUR/USD yesterday was as boring a Justin Beiber album (kidding!) without any economic report from Europe and the U.S. Hopefully we’ll see volatility pick up today when U.S. traders come back from their Veteran’s Day break.

Lots of action yesterday but price action still moved within a horizontal channel. EUR/USD found resistance around the DO and bottomed out around 1.2675. Had a decent short setup at the DO when candles with long upper shadows appeared prior a quick move down.

Resistance: 1.2756 Aims of bulls: 1.2771 1.2786

Support: 1.2725 Aims of bears: 1.2710 1.2695

EUR/USD traded higher yesterday but it looks like its gains were capped at 1.2750. Will we see a break of the minor psychological handle today?

Last chart for the week so better check it out! Price action was sort of choppy as price ticked up higher ever-so-slowly. Found resistance at the 1.2800 before falling again.

It looks like the bears painted the market red on Friday… literally! EUR/USD pared all its gains from Thursday, even tapping below 1.2700.