EUR/USD Daily Chart Reviews

Not much happened yesterday but there was nice short scalp trade when price bounced off the PDH. Hope someone caught it!

The pair’s price action was still as boring as Cyclopip’s love life in yesterday’s trading. Boo!

I love it. Today I was saved by the Asian DIP. do you know what make the DIP?

Here you go folks! EUR/USD took a dive early on as EU leaders said that they have decided to delay the decision regarding the expansion of Greece’s bailout package. But the pair was able to recover midday as it found support at the WO.

Resistance line: 1.2863

Support line: 1.2832

target of bears: 1.2817 1.2802

target of bulls: 1.2878 1.2893

And the euro’s rally continues thanks to a relatively positive roster of PMIs from the euro zone.

1- Price action rallied up to 1.2993 where I drew the horizontal line. You can see how many times this level has acted as support and resistance (red arrows), so for now we can assume price action will not surpass this level immediately.

2- The 50ema has crossed up through the 100 ema, and usually at this exact point of crossing there is an intermediate high (or low,depending on the direction of the trend).

I say short at open, stop 1.3005, target 1.2930 or lower

I’m staying long. Looks like we’re going to have to duke this out. Best of luck.

Heads up forex peeps! Here’s the chart review for Friday’s price action!

Not much action on EUR/USD as markets waited for updates on Greece’s bailout deal. But perhaps if you were looking for a scalp trade, buying a retest of the 1.2950 (MiPs) would’ve been a good idea.

Yo, yo, yo my homies. Here’s the chart review for November 27’s trading session. As you can see, the 1.3000 major psychological handle held like a boss! I hope ya’ll were able to jump in short at that level for a nice ride down!

Talk about pulling off a comeback! Chris Brown can learn a thing or two from the euro’s performance yesterday against the dollar. EUR/USD was trading steadily lower until if found support slightly below 1.2900 before trading higher.

I’ve been long for days now. So glad I held on.

barrier @ 1.305 - reckon that will fold

Pretty volatile day for EUR/USD. The pair strongly traded past resistance at 1.3000 a couple of times only to trade lower again!

After gapping lower over the weekend, the bulls came out in force, allowing EUR/USD to blow past the 1.3000 handle! The pair then ranged during the London session, before finishing slightly higher. That PDH could have provided some good scalping opportunities as well!

Hi guys!

You are doing right thing here! Great thread!

This is my view of EUR-USD set up:

We are in profit about +40 pips right now. Waiting for more…

The Spanish bond auction yesterday wasn’t able to meet the market’s expectation, which resulted in a slight sell-off in EUR/USD. Were you able to get ride the move down?

hi big pippin…i got this nice move…banked 50 pips yesterday… :57: