EUR/USD Daily Chart Reviews

Hy are you back in business or still in holiday? I didn’t received updates from this thread in which I’m interested

Cheers

Don’t you worry my friend, I will be back with updates on Monday!

ok,
thanks, keep up the good work,

Cheers

'Twas a pretty boring day for EUR/USD as most U.S.-based traders enjoyed the holiday. The pair traded within a mere 30-pip range.

I love trading in range, its easy

A bit of wild volatility yesterday as the pair sold-off prior the EU open and then recovered suddenly as the day rolled along. You could’ve sold at the top of the Asian high, as price dropped again after testing it.

Selling the pair at 1.3350 would’ve been goo for an 80-pip trade. Did anyone take it?

I was very scared so I took only 8 pips of it

Cheers

Not much action yesterday as price simply moved sideways. Price action was choppy, but there were some good setups. For example, you could’ve jumped in long at the 1.3300 handle, as price found support there twice.

EUR/USD rallied on news that European banks would start repaying part of their LTRO loans and also on the heels of positive German Ifo. Going long above Tokyo high would’ve been a good idea. There was also a small divergence near 1.3350 during the Tokyo session that you could’ve caught.

The lack of market-moving events kept EUR/USD rangebound for the entire day. It found resistance at the Asian high and support around the European session low. No major trend plays, but there were two opportunities to short. One was during the Asian session when price tested the Asian high. Second was just before the release of the Pending Home Sales when price once again tested the Asian high.

I managed to screw it up yesterday;
didn’t look at the big picture; now it looks simple

Cheers

It’s okay. It happens to the best of us. Cheer up, bro. Today’s another day.

Support at the previous day low held nicely on EUR/USD yesterday. Did anyone take it?

okay,
thank you, i managed to make some pips quick today; you cheered me up a little; I felt a bit depressed yesterday but now I’m fine
I’ll do my best from now on :smiley:

Cheers

EUR/USD consolidated for the entire Asian trading session but exploded once the European session began. It broke out of the 1.3500 level, which led to the pair making a new 12-month high.

slow action today in London session, I’m standing aside in fear :smiley:
maybe in the afternoon I’m expecting bearish movement

Cheers

Not a lot of action on EUR/USD. But, but, but! Going long at 1.3550 would’ve been a good idea!

It was a wild, wild Friday for EUR/USD as it experienced a lot of movement during the day. The pair might’ve started the day in consolidation mode, but once the hard-hitting economic data came out, the pair came alive. The better-than-expected Spanish and Italian PMIs, for instance, took the pair higher. But when the U.S. NFP was published, the pair sold-off again. Then, just before the London session closed, the pair rallied due to a strong ISM Manufacturing PMI figure.

Two great trades presented themselves. The first one was the long signal at the broken PDH/1.3600 MaP. The second good setup was the sell at the 1.3700 MaP.

The euro fell in yesterday’s trading on profit-taking as well as negative reports from the euro zone.