EUR/USD Daily Chart Reviews

The non-farm payrolls turned out to be quite a market-mover. It initially caused the pair to drop but the PWL and the WO held magnificently. Would’ve been an excellent long trade if you were able to buy there!

The euro easily filled the weekend gap caused by news of Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti’s resignation. It looks like there’s just no stoppin’ the currency!

Good day for the euro, thanks to the extremely positive events. The Spanish bond auction went well and the ZEW Economic Sentiment survey came in convincingly better than expected! Who was able to buy?

i played the divergence…and banked 35 pips…ha ha ha :smiley:

It looks like euro bulls had a field day yesterday! EUR/USD finished the day higher on news that Berlusconi wouldn’t run for elections and on the heels of a dovish FOMC statement.

Heads up homies. I’ve got the yesterday’s chart review for you today! EUR/USD moved sideways for the entire day, which presented a three good trades.

The day open price served as a pretty good support level for the pair. Did anyone jump in on the move?

Been long since the 12th.

What a tight range! Due to the absence of market-moving events, EUR/USD pretty much moved within a 40-pip range the entire day. Only scalpers would’ve benefited from this! If you’re a scalper, raise your right foot. I kid, I kid.

made some nicely 45 pips in this range.

Cheers

I am still a green horn, do you guys think EURO still will proceed with the gain against USD? I think it will but this week tight range worries me.

I also have a positive sentiment for the euro these days

Cheers

Yes, definitely buying EUR. Price is always better when they’re in crisis. Soon they’ll be out of crisis and it’ll be good to sell…

Bought EURUSD today, i’m up 50 pips already, I’m holding until i see any signs of majour reversal, i will hold until price reaches 1.3285 then i will know what to do based on the price action

Thanks for your advice. Without any market disturbance, I think EURO will go up. I am betting on it too. Just keep my finger cross on this…

Resistance line: 1.3229 Bulls: 1.3244 1.3259

Support line: 1.3183 Bears: 1.3168 1.3153

Good idea!

Thanks. And it really worked. I’ve taken my pips with shorting. TP was 3153

I’m not quite sure that today there’s gonna be big changes in currency moving.

Anyway, here’s my forecasy for today: 12.24.2012

Resistance: 1.3229 Support:1.3198

Uptrend targets: 1.3244 1.3259

Downtrend targets: 1.3183 1.3168

Setting a sell order below the Tokyo and London session lows at 1.3100 would’ve been a good idea.