EUR/USD Daily Chart Reviews

The threshold of 1.3420 (right shoulder and 200-days moving average) is the key of the EurUSd trend the next few days. Rising above that level would open the door to 1.38/1.39.

Without any economic data on tap, EUR/USD just ranged in Friday’s trading.

Due to the absence of an economic catalyst, EUR/USD’s price action yesterday was pretty choppy. It simply traded sideways and lacked direction.

sell eurusd 1.3270 tp at 1.3170 sl at 1.3320

Talk about a comeback! The dollar finished the day lower thanks to positive data from the U.S.

EUR/USD pretty much stayed within a range the entire day. Despite this, it experienced a lot of volatility due to the number of high profile events. There was the CPI Flash Estimate, the Advance GDP, and the FOMC rate statement. Would’ve been a good idea to either sell at the PDH / 1.3300 MaP or buy at somewhere around the PDL. Both would’ve been profitable trades.

Nothing done at the moment; still the chance to enter short with stop loss above 1.3420.

EUR/USD was on a downtrend for the most part of the day. It’s interesting to note that the pair didn’t slide below 1.3200 despite the slightly dovish ECB rate statement.

Catching up on them chart reviews! Here’s the one for Friday. Typical price action prior on NFP day… Lots of consolidation ahead of the report and then a sudden breakout on the release!

The EUR pared some of its gains after the consumer confidence report from Europe printed a contraction.

EUR/USD traded horizontally during the Asian session. It broke out during the European session when the Italian GDP came out better than expected. It then slowly ticked higher for the rest of the day.

It looks like the euro was able to rally following the better-than-expected report from Germany.

I expect a huge breakout for eur/usd. It’s been in a range 1.27-1.34 for half a year now but historically its ranges are much wider. Right now it looks like it’s going to break higher but better wait for confirmation.

You guys got a better hold on this than me, I’m still a newbie. But my thoughts are a bit higher. My analysis is based on supply and demand. Based on Bars I didn’t see a lot of reaction, so i think there is still demand there.

Oscillators are close to the overbought and could prevent EurUsd to rise above 1.3420. After the overcoming of this resistance, next target will be 1.39/1.40.

I am very hesitated to buy. Not sure if EURUSD will go up further.

It looks like we saw profit-taking kick in on Friday after the dollar got sold off all throughout the week.

Not much movement yesterday due to the absence of economic catalysts. EUR/USD pretty much just traded choppily within a tight range.

I saw this morning the price move up. Why?

EUR/USD traded lower following the release of better-than-expected data from the U.S.