EUR/USD Daily Chart Reviews

Two major data releases yesterday yet EUR/USD remained in range. Not much setups here due to the low volatility.

Why EURUSD rallied last nite? I miss this rally.

The strength of the gold and the weakness of the bond, these are surely two causes.

EUR/USD ranged early in the day because there weren’t any major market movers. During the U.S. session, however, the pair finally broke out to the upside when the housing starts and building permits reports were released. They both came in slightly weaker than expected, which led to a small rally in the euro. The pair’s rally proved to be unsustainable though as it reversed after the Prelim UoM consumer survey was published.

EurUsd is positioned just above the 200-days moving average. The data of this week (ISM and unemployment) could change the balance here.

unfortunately the war in Syria had a major influence in the trend and made Euro collapse, I’m a little afraid to trade this week cause I don’t know what to expect and how market would react to the coming data. Good luck to everybody.

Cheers

Without any fundamentals, my synopsis for the daily is bearish. Or at least sideways. Still looks like supply in the market.

One element to be considered is concerning the fact that U.S. interest are rising but the dollar is not devalued. In perspective, it seems a bullish signal for the greenback

…and in fact rates and Dollar fell yesterday.

The bullish break of 1.3450 has been confirmed and all the technical indicators are converging towards the target of 1.38/1.40.

EURUSD Today 30 sep

Side Way
S @ 1.3580
R @ 1.3450

Let’s see how EurUsd will react after the Italian government crisis.

EURUSD shot up, never thought it would be so fast…

forex analysis and more…

Nice analsys! :slight_smile:

EUR/USD H1,H4,Daily and Weekly Video Analysys on
EURUSD DXY Elliott Wave Analysys 171013 - YouTube

Enjoy!

yes really best analyses for everybody

will there be any nfp today?

Strong plunge after ECB rate cuts and jobs data.
Currently having a rebound.

Spencer
Synapse Trading - Mind over Markets

Bat harmonic patterns are generally reliable, with a success rate of about 60-70%. With one forming on the EURUSD on the 4hr chart, look to short at the 88.6% FIB retracement.

SHORT EURUSD 1.3760-70
SL above 1.3800
TP 100pips