EUR/USD Daily Chart Reviews

I am in a long position from 632.9, however down 30 pips this month at the moment. Only the news can really shift this thing now, well i hope so anyway.

The euro fell against the US dollar on Friday. By the close of US trading, EUR / USD was trading at 1.1553, losing 0.59%. I believe that support is now at 1.1528, Tuesday’s low, and resistance is likely at 1.1660, Thursday’s high.

Upbeat NFP pushed EUR/USD down. If the pair pierce 1.1535, we should expect August lows - 1.1400, followed by 1.1300.

It has been consolidating since June, hopefully Sept will be the kicker!

Current levels (1.1607) are perfect for opening a short position. Half of the position is opened now. Other 50% - at a level of 1.1620. Wish me luck!

The EURUSD stays below the 1.1600 level, which is acting now as resistance. There is no clear direction on the pair, even though the bearish trend is still in place.

Good example … overbought and price resistance level…

Despite the strong NFP last Friday, this week the dollar was unstoppable on its way down. If EUR/USD manages to bake 1,1700, the next target is 1.1750 (daily and weekly charts).

Hi! My first article published on investing platform, see link in the comment/update section: Expanding Triangle

EUR/USD broke resistance, next bull target I think will be 1.1790, a double top.

An improved version of my Expanding Triangle chart, see it here: EUR/USD Labyrinth

Yes will follow . Thank you so much for bringing this kind of reviews.

The EUR/USD bulls are anxious to break the resistance. I think we can see 1.18 this week.

Euro / dollar attempted to rise yesterday, reaching peak at 1.1724, but then dropped and closed lower at 1.1666. Trade signals are neutral for now, probably with slight downside signals for testing 1.1620. A clear breakthrough and daily closure below this level would have to take the price of a retest of key support 1.1530. On the upside, the 1.1733 - 1.1785 area remains an important resistance and a good place for short positions with narrow stops above 1.1785. A clear breakthrough over this zone will activate my upward model with the nearest bull target in the 1.1850 - 1.1900 range.

It looks like EUR/USD is forming a sideways range between 1,1520 and 1,1720.

1 Like

The euro / dollar had a strong upward momentum yesterday, forming a peak at 1.1784. The price slid over the EMA 200 after breaking over the trend line of resistance. This suggests a critical technical situation for bears where a clear break above 1.1785 will activate my bullish model with targets in the 1.1850-1.1900 area. The signals are upward in a near perspective. First support is at 1.1730. A clear break below this level may take the price to a neutral zone, but it will confirm the 1.1785 region as a strong resistance that must be clearly breached before reaching higher levels.

Looks like there is a well defined uptrend channel. Here is a link to my newest chart: EUR/USD Labyrinth, Act 2

The euro fell against the US dollar on Friday. By the close of US trading, EUR / USD was trading at 1.1749, losing 0.24%. I believe that support is now at around 1.1617, Monday’s low, and resistance is likely at 1,1803, the high of Friday’s trading.

EUR/USD: Next target: 1.1700.

EURUSD broke the 1.1790 res for a second time and is now back below it. Interesting to see how the week unfolds.