EUR/USD Prediction thread

here us my first chart

Please tell me why euro/usd is falling so quickly. I have lost consecutive 6 trades. There is still no sign of recovering. A weeks ago it was at 1.35 and now it is 1.29. But why?

I would say it’s because of all of the debt issues going on with the Euro right now. My question to you alex would be why are you fighting against such a strong downtrend? The way I look at it is, we are not in this business to try to pick tops and bottoms. Let the market do what it’s going to do, and then once we begin to see the market reverse, the ride the trend up.

But the news is positive. European countries came to an agreement without United Kingdom. But there is no sign of recovering yet. Actually I am planning from to buy from the bottom.

Oh well I was guessing that was it, as I don’t trade the news, I trade solely off of price action. My plan is as I stated above. I will wait for the reversal, then join the uptrend off of a retracement. As of right now, I’m still seeing this as a bearish pair until otherwise.

I was shorting eur usd since 1.42 tp 1.15

I know I’m a bit late to offer my two pennies, but from my perspective the news about the UK’s veto was not positive for the Euro. I’m not multilingual enough to read e.g. French and German news but I just wonder if there is a significant difference between how an event such as Friday 9th Dec is portrayed in each country…

i think its a bad time to buy into this pair, you should look for the short side.
even thou i do see a push to the upside… but how long would that last!

Im still shorting and adding MORE sellstop at 1.260
Tp 1.15
Already making 1200 pips. Yup 1200 pips in this.
Crazy! Not to mention my sellstop every 300-400 pips DOWN.

Although this is eur usd chat thread.
Let me giv u an insight in usd chf.
Im looking and WAITING to SHORT usd chf at 1.10 or even 1.20 area.
Tp would b at 0.79 area.
Crazy?
Haha

EUR will touch 1.32484 again :slight_smile:

here is my chart :slight_smile:

tomorrow 3400 or high :wink:

My risky view :wink:

Hello,

I have a new EUR/USD trading blog where I post frequent chart analysis of the EUR/USD. Have a look and let me know what you think : forex-chartanalysis.blogspot.de

Cheers

Latest post:

EUR/USD Market Recap 05.06.12

Today in the Asian session, EUR/USD broke through the daily low of May 25th (pink line) and market found some resistance in the price zone of the prior consolidation (red circle) and the gap (brown lines) at about 12543. From there, EUR/USD returned sharply and found some support at the 20 SMA on the 4-hour chart, the consolidation (blue circle on 4-hour and red triangle on hourly chart) and daily’s S1 at about 1.2410. In the following market moved up a bit to the daily pivot (1.2467) where price found resistance whereby the weekly pivot (1.2444) provided support and resistance depending on price action on the 5 min chart (not shown).

The 1 hour chart below shows yesterdays consolidation (red triangle), which gave some support in todays trading session.

Great thread. I trade EUR. M3 though so these longer time frames help me stay true to the bigger picture. Rally on the M3 looks like its at least taking a pause and will resume down next week : )

1.2935 TAke Profit

Im thinking a little bit more jumping between Mid 1.24 and 1.26 before a full trend reversal upwards. Buy orders when it starts trending up from 1.24 range, close around 1.26. Play that for a bit until we get something strong enough to push towards the 1.30’s
** I would stay away from any sell orders for the time being**